• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another incident I remember (M/M)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Been on a wrestling kick these days and most of my personal memories with that are M/M so here goes,

This one I was on the wrong side of.

I was wrestling around with a buddy of mine, I had no idea that he was actually a bit skilled until it was too late, he ended up getting me into a crazy leg lock; kinda like this:

http://www.pain-n-passion.com/wref/img/fig4_leglock.jpg

At that point I realized that he actually knew wht he was doing and started to panic a little, but that also made me want to pwn him even more so I tried to take it/get out of it.

I sat up and tried to pry his legs apart, and in the process of doing this, he started trying to get control of my wrists so I couldn't fight back. Well, my hands were by my feet, he made incidental contact and I made the horrible mistake of giggling.

You always know it's going to be bad when they get that grin on their face right when they figure out you're ticklish.

Well you can imagine the rest, he sort of pushed me back down onto my back, asked "are you ticklish?" and started tickling both of my feet at once.

I instantly went crazy and it was all I could do not to tap out right then and there, but I was convinced that I could get out of the hold and I didn't want this guy who sharked me to make me tap out from having my feet tickled, so I lurched back up, giggling the whole time and chanting "no tickling!" (like he'd listen)

He just sat there grinning and running his fingers over my helpless feet while I frantically tried to pry his legs off and get out of the hold. Every half a minute or so he'd say "give up?" and by the third time he asked I was reduced to shaking my head I was laughing so much.

Eventually I sunk back down to my back, draped my arms over my face and just tried to take it, but not long after, he said "give up" (it wasn't a question) and started wiggling my pinky toe and tickling my foot at the same time and I was done!

I had to tap out on his thigh because I couldn't even talk.

That was a pretty humiliating loss, but (as I think about it now), a fun memory

only issue with the leg lock is that the opponent can reach your feet as well so its a matter of who is more ticklish.

only issue with the leg lock is that the opponent can reach your feet as well so its a matter of who is more ticklish.

Absolutely true, unfortunately for me this guy wasn't the least bit ticklish. Can you say "completely unfair"? :p

That would be a problem ! Reminds me if a certain fightin girl we know.

Ever since I found out you were a wrestling enthusiast I wondered if I could take you, now I know for sure!!!! I could take you for sure!!! As long as I get your feet and keep mine away from you!!! Lol

Nice story, tough loss but nice story. Thanks for posting!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back