• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

making tickling webcams

Af/f

Hi i would like to say that this is a great site and i love it but i am wondering if you have thought about making tickling webcams i think that will be a great idea for this website having tickling models tickling each other live for guests and members have a think about it because i think it can make this site a lot better.

it would be an idea that I'd love to do, but alas, it would be very expensive. The costs of sending webcam pics to many users at once is massivly high, and would kill us dead. So this falls into fond dreams.

Myriads

Tickling Webcams!

I 100% agree with the idea of having a tickling webcam on this site or if there was more webcam sites out there that offer tickling. I would not mind paying for a webcam tickling show if I be able to have my tickling fantasy come true. I have only found 1 site that offers foot tickling on webcams & that is livefetishgirls.com. The catch is you have to pay to be a member & pay another fee if you want to go private for a foot tickling show. I don't mind paying for the private show, but you shouldn't have to pay to become a member. That is how I feel anyway.

Re: Tickling Webcams!

LBFT said:
I 100% agree with the idea of having a tickling webcam on this site or if there was more webcam sites out there that offer tickling. I would not mind paying for a webcam tickling show if I be able to have my tickling fantasy come true. I have only found 1 site that offers foot tickling on webcams & that is livefetishgirls.com. The catch is you have to pay to be a member & pay another fee if you want to go private for a foot tickling show. I don't mind paying for the private show, but you shouldn't have to pay to become a member. That is how I feel anyway.

Many moons ago there was a website named Ticklespot.com that boasted to have tickling web cams as well as live shows and claimed to be the only "tickling web cam" in the world.

Well I, along with many others plopped down our $20 per month only to get nothing in return. No "live show" and no web-cam. The only thing that was there was a very small image gallery, but those images were already flooding the internet years before.

Our email to their webmasters went ignored and a few months later, they closed down shop (I guess they figured they already ripped off enough people).

And while yes, it's a good idea...

...I get the impression that there'd be a host of deadbeats bitching at having to PAY for said service, not mindful of the cost of making it happen. Sigh. Well, maybe someday, with a great venue (sp?) like this one, that can still come to pass...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back