• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More tickle tales from Ole Miss.

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Some of you are doubtless wondering what went on Wednesday night. It seems that Judy DID go to Annie, as I had planned. However, my plan backfired when, as I was chatting with you (And whispering to one in partiular) Judy grabs me from behind, picks me up, plops me on my bed, sits on my legs, and tickles my feet. While I'm giggling my fool head off, Annie sits at my comp, and starts typing! I'm thinking: "OMG! Is she ready for the community? Is the community ready for HER?" I didn't get to dwell on it long, when Annie told Judy to tickle me for an extra five minutes! What was THAT all about? (Eric, I KNOW you know something about this!)Then Judy stops, and Annie scampers out of the room. Judy is typing, I'm trying to get my breath back, and the next thing I know, Annie's on me, feather tickling my feet! (Eric again). I started screaming with laughter into my pillow. Judy looked WAY too amused for my taste. I was barely able to get back on with you guys after Annie was done with me. Anyway, I have another plan. I'm going to tell Annie about how Judy told me her tickle spots. If I know Annie, she'll seek revenge. I can promise Judy that I'll ambush Annie, saving her some tickling, if she helps me out. On second thought, she's crossed me twice already. I won't tell her anything. I'll just wait till Annie's busy with Judy, and surprise attack her! THEN I'll tell Judy she'd better help me or we'd BOTH get her! (Although probably seperately), either way, I'm gonna get that girl! With feathers between her toes!!!

To Be Continued......:tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

damn!!! why cant i be there to witness all this???!!!!! i hope you get Annie AND Judy real good!!! then again, i hope they get you REALLY good. keep us up to date....

Tiff, I'm still waiting for you to get Annie! She deserves a good tickling. :D

P.S. Kudos to Eric for his, um, "suggestions." :p

Ahhhhh now now Tiffer no hard feelings, it was great to meet both Annie and Judy; they're very sweet and they really seemed fascinated by the TMF. So i AM an instigator, guilty as charged, but honestly as much as we've played in chat would you expect anything ELSE from me?!? :devil:

Actually, Eric, I'd have been a little dissapointed if you hadn't said anything! :redheart:

Thanks for keeping us posted on your delightful activities there at Ole Miss, Tiffany! :D Do continue, please.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back