• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stranger barefoot tickle

snapnuts11

TMF Regular
Although all of my stories to this point have been nylon-involved, I can't ignore a true, barefoot story that happened recently.

With the nice weather finally breaking in the northeast, Rachael and I decided to take a little ride up the New York shore of Lake Champlain and take the Ferry over to Vermont. Rachael was dressed for the warm weather in shorts and sandals. It was a warm day and when we parked on the boat for the hour-long ride to the Vermont shore, she kicked off her sandals and put her feet out the open window of the car.

As we sat talking, we both noticed a young fellow, probably 19 or 20 years old, continuously walking by the car. He seemed fixated on Rachael's bare feet that were sticking out of the window. While we were talking, Rachael jumped and let out a little giggle. I noticed that the guy had just walked by the car and I asked Rachael what happened and she told me that she thought the guy had tickled her feet. I didn't think much of it because, in my head, there aren't any people out there with the same interests I have. I was about to learn different.

Just before the boat docked on the Vermont side, I noticed that the young man had returned. Rachael, at this point, was looking at a brochure for a museum in Vermont and wasn't paying attention but I noticed that, without mistake, he was starring at her feet. Before I could say a word, the man appeared at Rachael's door and spoke the only words he had said to us during the whole trip. He walked to her window and said, "So, I was wondering..." With that, her scrabbled his fingers over Rachael's bare soles. She let out a shriek and kicked her feet. The whole incident lasted no more than 20 seconds, but it helped me realize that I am not alone in my mindset. The man shot her a smile and then disappeared back into the garage area of the boat, presumably back to his car. We didn't see him again, but I felt a lot better about myself knowing there truly are like-minded people out there.

Aww nice story :) And of course you aren't alone. It's nice that you realize that now :)

Oh believe me.....you're not alone!! I'm right there with you, just in another part of the country. Love tickling bare feet!!

I like the story, but I think I would have taken offense at an uninvited stranger tickling Rachael's feet.

Hey buddy, I used to live in Vermont! Tickled a few girls up there, too. So no, you are not alone...... we're just a little harder to find up there. :p

Did you enjoy seeing someone else tickle your wife's feet? Nice story thanks for sharing.

I wish i had that mans guts. But I am afraid that I will get accused for sexual harassment.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back