• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling confession

Machinehead

TMF Master
There is no tickling in this one but it is talked about. I was talking to my buddy jen today about all sorts of things then she brought up how her and boyfriend wrestle and he wins so I told her too find his weak spot she said I tickle him thats his weakness but he will always tickles me back. I had a a huge grin on my face. I was like yea com on. I did not tickle her but I know I will found where she is ticklish soon!

Last edited:
Don't worry about the spelling, Machinehead! Anyways, thanks for sharing this "confession" with us, and I hope you find out where she's ticklish. Good luck, and keep us posted! :D

Thanks for posting, Machinehead! I always look forward to your posts, and I hope you find out soon! :cool:

Spelling...

I have to say that, even though any post is usually appreciated, when a post has massive spelling and grammer mistakes in it, it make the post harder to read and comprehend the atmosphere of it. While I'm no english major and have my share of mistakes, one thing I'll do before I post is to review what I have written, and check it for the obvious mistakes. I usually will find a few spelling or fat-fingered mistakes, and correct them. It only takes a minute, and it makes you look a little more intelligent.;) I'm not trying to demean anyone here, or discorage anyone from posting, but to stop the negitive comments. After all, arent we here from the forum the best folks in the world?:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

There is also a rampant problem with dangling participles.

Raul

Re: Spelling...

robmic said:
I have to say that, even though any post is usually appreciated, when a post has massive spelling and grammer mistakes in it, it make the post harder to read and comprehend the atmosphere of it. While I'm no english major and have my share of mistakes, one thing I'll do before I post is to review what I have written, and check it for the obvious mistakes. I usually will find a few spelling or fat-fingered mistakes, and correct them. It only takes a minute, and it makes you look a little more intelligent.;) I'm not trying to demean anyone here, or discorage anyone from posting, but to stop the negitive comments. After all, arent we here from the forum the best folks in the world?:confused: :rolleyes: ;)
I hate to be a weasel (well, that's not exactly true...I LIKE to be a weasel) but your post regarding spelling errors contains several of your own spelling errors. ("Grammer" s/b grammar..."make" s/b makes..."discorage" s/b discourage..."negitive" s/b negative..."arent" s/b aren't. Just doing my civic duty...;)

Weasel..

Apparently you didn't thoroughly read my post.

(Quote) "While I'm no english major and have my share of mistakes, one thing I'll do before I post is to review what I have written, and check it for the obvious mistakes. I usually will find a few spelling or fat-fingered mistakes, and correct them. It only takes a minute, and it makes you look a little more intelligent."

This isin't about being a perfect writer, just taking a little care in what you do. If I were perfect, I wouldn't need to be here. I'd already have it all!:sowrong:

Huh???????

:confused:
I hate to beat a dead horse, but thank you for making my point for me. Actually, I did thoroughly read your post. Thoroughly reading it is what prompted my response.

In your original post (as well as your second post) you said you like to review what you have written and correct any mistakes you find because it makes you look more intelligent. However, you then immediately proceeded to incorrectly spell a number of words in the sentences that followed. Obviously, you didn't check what you had written or those errors would not have appeared. I really don't care if anyone can spell, or not. But when someone says they go back and check what they have written to correct mistakes and then turns around and makes several spelling mistakes, I just find that somewhat contradictory and amusing. No biggie...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back