• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first major experience as a lee.

noahbailey

TMF Regular
As the title suggests this is my first major experience as a lee, it was a Sunday, getting closer to late in the afternoon, I was getting relatively bored of all my friends games. I had whipped him at everything, mainly fighting games though, such as Mortal Kombat and Injustice Gods Among Us. I said, "Dude, I think I'm done for the night."
He bid me farewell as I began my journey home. I arrived at my house, seeing a note on my door from another friend if mine, named Taylor. She is petite, tanned, VERY cute, brunette, and big around the waist/buttocks area. She also has such beautiful chocolate brown eyes that a man could get lost in had he stared in them to long. The note said "Hey, I came over for a visit and you were gone. I'm lonely and need someone to keep me company." I read the note, I then thought, "Okay, guess I'm heading back out." I stopped only once on the twenty minute drive to her house. This was at Speedway to fill my tank back up and to grab some Tornados and a cherry Speedy Freeze. I then finished my route. I arrived at her house, ringing her fancy doorbell. She answered almost immediately. She said, "Oh, you seen my note and came over, come on in."
She has a really nice house, two stories tall, two bathrooms, three bedrooms, and a dining room, a kitchen, and a television room. We went to her television room and began chatting about our day. I told her I schooled my friend at games, went to Wal-Mart, bought a toy for my cat, and came over to her place. She told me she had finished work, cleaned up the house, and made her self some Chicken Toscano. She told me it was delectable, she was an excellent chef after all, and that she had just sat down to relax. We chit chatted for quite some time before we literally had not a thing to talk about. She knew I was into tickling. She had for a long time. I'm the person that introduced her into this community. She then all of a sudden just asked me if I wanted to be tickled since we had nothing else to do. This seemed quite peculiar to me, as anytime we engaged in these acts, or with any other woman, I have always been the tickler. I thought for a minute and said "Why not?" She took me upstairs to the guest bedroom of her house. She asked me to remove my shoes, socks, and shirt. I did as I was told, leaving my shorts on. She left the room for only a minute before returning with the ropes I had used to tie her down the last time we did this. She had me lay on my back, hands above my head as she tied them to the headboard. The bed itself was extremely soft and comfortable. I was sinking into the bed as she tied my feet together at the footboar. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I hadn't been tickled since my childhood years. She first straddled my thighs, her good looking butt getting close to pelvic area. She leaned forward. Slowly stroking my size fifteen feet. She had just had her nails manicured. They were long, pointy, and perfect for tickling. It tickled a lot. I was holding in laughter as she began scribbling her devilish little nails all over my feet. I began giggling, tugging at my restraints involuntarily. They were tight, she had learned a couple things from when I tied her down all those times. Her relentless fingers not letting up on me. Her taunting didn't help much with remarks such as " Tickle tickle" and "Cootchie cootchie coo". I would've thought she had gone mad with power as she really began tickling me. She dug the pointed part of her manicure into my soles, tickling them mercilessly. I was dying from this point. She kept it up to, not showing any signs of remorse. These nails were torture all in themselves. She then slowly tickled her way into an abrupt halt. I have never seen her like this before. It was actually rather quite enticing. I had a throbbing boner from not only the tickling, but her butt being that close to my crotch. She gave me a minutes rest before shifting her position to my waist. She was redirecting her tickle attention to my upper body. From all my childhood memories, I can remember my stomach being my worst spot of all. She had stuck those nails around my belly button and let them dance around my belly, sides, ribs, and underarms. It tickled, it really did. It didn't take long for her to realize my laughing increased as she tickled around my stomach area. She full on assaulted it. I burst out in laughter as she poked, grabbed, and ran those nails across my stomach and sides. It felt like she was going to tickle me here on this bed for all of eternity. She finally let up.
"I had no idea you were that ticklish." She had told me as I began looking into those chocolate eyes. "I had no idea either, Taylor." I still had that dang boner. She noticed this and pulled my shorts and boxers down, revealing my throbbing boner. She slowly began stroking me with her fingers. After my explosive orgasm, she untied me, and we chatted some more before I eventually left. All in all, one of the best days I've ever had.

Last edited:
Too bad she untied you so soon...... You know how "sensitive" your body gets after climaxing..... Maybe you should've told her that before she did.... :rowfull::laughhard:

It was getting late at the time, and I still had to drive home. And BrandiElizabeth, thank you, you have no idea how much that means to me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back