• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Tickling Story Wild West.

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
My Devianart Page; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

My Twitter; https://twitter.com/HappyTriangle

Did you know; Tickling was used as torture in Ancient Rome?

Wow, with a history like that, tickle torture must have been popular all over the world earlier then we thought, but, not in early America... right?

The year was 1860, it was a hot July Morning, Margret walked up to the saloon after collecting a bounty on an escaped convict. Margret was planning on buying some expensive whiskey to celebrate.

Margret was a bounty hunter, with 17 bounties under her belt; she was notorious for her marksman skills, her tough as nails attitude, sharp wits, and ability to get out of any situation.

Margret was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 145 pounds (about 65.7 kilograms), long reddish brown hair, and big blue eyes. She wore a button down plaid red shirt, a leather vest, a brown cattleman hat, long, torn jeans, leather western boots, and she had a fully loaded Winchester rifle strapped to her back.

She walked into the empty bar, to see a short fat bartender cleaning a glass behind the bar.

Margret walked up and sat at one of the many stools at the bar. The bartender put down his glass and looked at her, “What’ll it be Miss?”

“Whiskey.” Margret replied, her southern accent soothing the air. “And the good stuff, no the kind of shit you’d find washed up in the river.”

“You got it.” He said, going into the basement of the bar to get the expensive whiskey.
Just as Margret was about to relax, she felt the barrels of a double barrel shotgun press against her spine.

“Get up, and move.” Margret heard an old raspy female voice say.

“Wow, can’t even wait until I've had my drink?” Margret said, surprisingly calm, this wasn't the first time Margret had been one the receiving end of a firearm.

“Move!” The voice commanded, the shotgun being shoved harder onto Margret. Margret got up and walked in the direction her captor commanded.

“That bartender better have my drink ready when I get back.” Margret said to her captor. Her captor made her stop at a wagon with two chestnut horses pulling it.

“Get in the coffin.” Margret’s captor demanded. Margret looked into the back of the wagon, and, like her captor stated, was an old wooden coffin, Margret climbed in without hesitation, and lay down on her back on the cold hard wood of the coffin. It was here were Margret saw the face of her captor for the first time.

Her captor had crooked yellow teeth, a rather large, very overweight body, and short, disgusting grey hair, along with a big fat nose to the seal the deal.
Before Margret could say anything insulting, her captor put a lid on her coffin and nailed it shut. Margret felt the cart move, she road in the coffin for about 20 minutes until they stopped. Margret’s captor opened up the coffin with the shotgun pointing at Margret’s face.

“Get up.” Margret’s captor said.

Margret got out of the coffin to see an old threadbare shack, with holes in the roof shining down onto the wooden plank cover floor, with small patches of grass growing in-between each plank, Margret also saw a large flat wood board up against the wall with leather straps on each corner.

“You see that shack?” Margret’s captor said, with her cracked lips turning into a slow smile.

Margret looked around to see that they were in a dessert, with a long road leading back to the town, but the town was merely a spec at this distance, “Kind of hard to miss.” Margret said.

“Get in the shack.”
Margret walked in.

“Take your rifle of your back and, put in on that table over there.” Margret looked to see a small table beside the giant wood plank with the leather straps. Margret walked over, and put her rifle on the table. Margret turned around.

“Now what?” Margret asked.

“Take off your shirt.” Margret’s captor said.
Margret removed her leather jacket. “I knew you were a pervert from the moment I saw you.” Margret unbuttoned her shirt, reveling her smooth belly, armpits, and plaid, string like bra.

“Now up against that plank over there” Margret’s captor demanded, motioning toward the board.

“You could have at least bought me a drink first.” Margret said walking toward the plank and putting her back against it, her arm in the air.

“Now stay still while I strap you in.” Margret’s captor said, as she began tying the leather straps to Margret’s ankles and wrists, putting her in an x position.

“May I ask why you’re doing this?” Margret asked. “I mean if it’s some kinky shit you might have just waited for me to have a couple of drinks, then I would be a lot more open to it.”

“No.” Margret’s captor stated. “I’m doing this because you've got some nerve.”

“Bounty Hunting is a dirty business, someone’s got to do it, might as well be me. Its good money, and-“

“I’m not talking about your bounties.” Margret’s captor said, tightening the knots on the leather straps. At this point, Margret had no idea why this was happening, true she was a gambler, but she had no debt, and if not bounty hunting, then what could it be?

“Okay, I’m lost.” Margret said. “If you’re not doing this for pleasure, the bounties, or the gambling, then what the hell is this for?”

“For trying to be a mistress.” Margret’s captor said, backing up from the boarded, now with Margret tightly strapped into it.

“I’m sorry,” Margret said, extremely confused, “what the hell are you talking about?”

“My husband, the bartender, I saw the way you were looking at him, he’s mine, and you’re not going to have him, and this is a lesson for trying to take another woman’s man!”

“You have got to be kidding me.” Margret said. “I’m not trying to take your husband from you, I said one sentence to him, and I don’t even live in this town, I just came here to get a drink.”

“I know a mistress when I see one, and you’re a mistress, nothing you can say will tell me otherwise.”
Margret couldn't believe it, she was put in a coffin, forced to take off her shirt, and was about to have who knows what happen to her, all because some woman THOUGHT she was trying to take her husband from her.

“I don’t even like your husband, I mean I fucked plenty soldiers, but your husband doesn't meet any of my standards.”
Margret’s captor placed one of her wrinkly, liver spotted, hand on Margret’s exposed belly.

“I said nothing you can say can convince me, and I meant it, this is for trying to take my husband.” Margret’s captor said, dragging one of her unclean, long, yellow nails down Margret’s belly.

Margret began to suck in her belly. Margret had completely forgot she was ticklish, and hadn't been tickled since she was a little girl.

"So you’re ticklish huh? Tsk, tsk, tsk, you shouldn't be messing around with another woman’s man if you’re ticklish, someone could find out." Margret's captor said, a sadistic smile forming across her face.

"I told you I'm not messing around with your husband!" Margret roared, trying to escape the leather straps, it was only when Margret head to word ticklish she got concerned.

"So you are ticklish?" Margret's Captor said.

"N-no." Margret lied.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" Margret's captor said, tickling Margret belly. Margret tried her best not to squirm, but Margret knew she was squirming, Margret's face scrunched up trying top hold in her laughs.

"Not ticklish?" Margret's captor teased, tickling harder.

"N-n-n-no I-I-I'm f-f-fihahahaine."

"Is that a laugh?"

"N-n-nohoho."

"So you wouldn't mind if I kept going?"

"F-f-f-fine with mehehehehehehe." Margret held up for about 5 minutes, until she snapped.

"KAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH OKAY! OKAY! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" But Margret’s captor didn't stop, in fact, her captor kept tickling Margret’s squirming belly.

“I TOHOOHOOHOLD YOHOHOHOHO!!!! I’M NOT TRYING TO TAKE YOUR HUSBANHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHND!!!!” Margret roared with laughter. Margret tried to escape the straps, but they were barley coming loose.

“Even if that is true, and I know it’s not, I already got you here, and so I’m going tickle you to you rot.” Margret’s captor said, moving her fingers to Margret’s sides and began kneading.
Margret tried to squirm away for the fingers of her captor, but her captor kept going.

“KAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!” Margret was trying her hardest not to laugh. Margret’s captor started moving her unclean fingers up and down Margret’s ribs.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT THE RIBS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!” Margret yelled.

“Want me to found out if your armpits are ticklish?”

“DO I HAVE MUCH OF A CHOICEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!? PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHSSS!!!” This was the first time Margret had even begged for anything in her life "PLEHEHEHEHESE STOP THIS HORRIBLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!! I"LL LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND ALONE I SWEHEHHEHER!!! PLEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSEE!!!!" But her please were not heard by her captor. Her captor was actually taking joy in watching Margret turn into a helpless ball if laughter under her fingers.

Margret's captor took her nails and dug them into Margret's armpit, her smooth beautiful armpits were a lot more ticklish then her belly causing her to laugh uncontrollably.

"NNNOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAAHAHHA MY ARMPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! OH GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
That’s when Margret's captor took things to a whole new, unexpected level, her captor began to lick Margret's right armpit!

"WOAH! WOAH! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!!! WHAT THE FUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHCK!!!!! THIHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHESS TICKLES SO FUCKING BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD!!!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!"
That's when Margret's captor began kneading Margret's side, the sensation drove Margret crazy.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHSAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE! NO MORE! NO MOHOHOHOORE!!!!! PLEASE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"So you’re begin huh?" Margret's captor said, a smile across her face.

"YES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAD!!!!! I'M NOT JOKINGHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH LET ME GOOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!"

"Tickle! Tickle!" Margret's captor teases, her yellow teeth twisting into a bigger smile.

"GAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"With a reaction like that you’re going to have to beg me MUCH harder to get me to stop tickling you."
Margret stared her laughing tearful eyes into the eyes of her captor.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHSEE!!!!!"

"Nope!" Margret's captor said. Digging her right index finger into Margret's unsuspecting belly button and began shaking it around, causing the biggest tickling sensation Margret had ever felt.

"OH SHIT FUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! NONONONOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! MY BELLYBUTTON WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"

"Guess bounty hunting doesn't make you tough huh?" Margret's captor teased, tickling all over Margret's belly. Margret tried to suck in, to no avail, the tickling fingers dug deep into Margret's tummy, tickling all sensitive areas.

"GGGGGAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA NO MORE! NO MORHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!! NO PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Ticklish tummy, huh?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA!!!!!"

"It's too late to do anything, I'm going to tickle you until you die!"
Margret's captor began tickling harder, and harder, tear were rolling Margret's cheeks.

"I'LL LEAVE FOREVERHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! IF YOU JUST LET ME OUTHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! PLEASE NOT THISHEEEHEHEHEHEHEEHSSSSS!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Margret's captor's sick twisted humor wanted more torture, she wanted complete control, even more then she had. Margret's captor dug her fingers into Margret's armpit tickling furiously.

"GGGGGGGAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO MORE!!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

"Well you’re going to have to!" Margret's captor began tickling harder, and faster Margret's body slamming against the board, her laughing shaking the roof, the young bounty hunter was losing herself. Margret's captor began tickling Margret's sensative ribs, while taunting her.

"Kitchy, kitchy, koo!"

"KAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA NO MORE GOD PLEASE!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!"
Margret's captor began scrambling her fingers up and down Margret's belly.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHSE MY BELLY CAN'T TAKE IHEHEHEHEHEHEHET!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"Your a little squirmier aren't you?" Margret tickled harder.

"KAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! NO MORE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!"

"Why your one of the most ticklish girls I have ever meet, time for more!" Margret's captor smiled, cracking her knuckles getting ready to tickle more. Before she could beg for mercy Margret's right hand slipped free of the leather cuff.
Margret punched her captor across the face, her captor fell to the floor, and Margret quickly scrambled to untie herself, allowing her left hand to become free.

"No!" Her captor roared, getting up and charging at Margret, but Margret grabbed her rifle of the nearby table, aimed it, and pulled the trigger...
Margret looked down at her dead captor, a pool of blood forming from her body, Margret sighed and cocked her weapon. Margret unlatched the straps of her ankles.

She put her clothes back on, and walked bar to the bar to find her whiskey on the counter.

She downed it, and walked out of the bar, trying to forget the incident that took place that day, she noticed a piece of paper nailed to the side of a building, she read over it, dropped it to the ground, and was off the collect another bounty.

Fun story! I like ticklish cowgirls, they're automatically sexy. Pretty bleak ending though. Couldn't she have just punched her out and skedaddled?

I still enjoyed the story and hope you bring Margret back for more of the same. :D

Well I really thought about the ending, but since Margret is a bounty hunter, I thought it would make more sence for her to kill her captor, because of how tough she is.

absolutely great story.

i really like the descriptive story, strong and deep writing plus amazing length.

it's awesome!

Great story...anther upper body and belly fan, which is always great to see.

BB

Loved the focus on upperbody tickling, great theme to the story too! I would've made the captor a younger, more attractive woman however. Perhaps a rival in the bounty business? Only because I almost vommed a little bit when you described the old woman lol. Loved the ending and Margaret's one liners! Excellent story overall :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back