• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang tickle set-up in Poland (MMMM/F)

Keith-tickler

Gang tickle set-up in Poland (MMMM/F)
..this special girl made this greatest tickling experience in my life

At first, I am sorry for my english. I am polish. I'm 22 and I live in Warsaw, the capital city of Poland. I'm visiting this forum a couple of years but I believe that this is my first post. I enjoy tickling girls, and thanks to the fact I'm quite good looking and I sing in the band I've got to tickle lots of girls, some of them were extremely ticklish, so ticklish that I only put my fingers 1 inch close to their feet or ribs and they started laughing crazy, you know. But this story is not about the most ticklish girl I've tickled. It's about one Bulgarian girl living in Warsaw, who has the sexiest kind of ticklishness, I've ever experienced. I don't know what does that, but even thinking of her name gives me boner. She is neither the prettiest girl I have tickled. I don't know, maybe it's the sexual energy that comes from her every move, which makes me want to touch her ribs and count them with my fingers, one by one. I was thinking about giving her real name, and I had her real pictures here, but then I got too afraid, that somone, who knows her might find this. Too paranoid, I know. Let's call her Avana.
So, Avana is 18, and she is a rebel with hot bulgarian accent. She looks quite like a Kristen Stewart, but not that skinny. She is also my friend's schoolmate. This friend of mine names Peter, and it was all his idea. Peter is not much into tickling, but when he found out about her extremely sexy ticklishness, he really wanted to tickle her properly. You see, Avana is a star in their class, Peter is not a total loser, but there was times, when she made fun of him or treated him very disrespectfuly. She was sitting in the desk in front of him, so he was seeing her tasty sides everyday. One day, he wanted to ask her about homework of something, and he poked her ribs, and that's where it all starts. Her reaction made Peter to come to me and beg me to help him to trick her into tickling. At first, I just told him my techniques how I talk girls into letting me tie them up. But he said, that he's not able to do that. I didn't really wanted to help him, untill we met her in the club. We said "hi" to each other and I just couldn't stop looking at her, there was something in the way she moves. After that, I quickly came up with a plan. I knew she liked me, her look send me a clear signal. So I told Peter to tell her that I want to meet her, and he also played her music video of our band on youtube, so I get more points :).. I told him to invite her to my house party. It worked, she agreed to come. I also invited two big friends, to hold her down, if tying her up fails.
Whe she came to the party, she was wearing blue slim-fit jeans and white tank-top and she was very confident, and started flirting with me immediately. She had no idea, that ropes are ready for her. Almost whole party was a set up, so we can give her a tickling lesson she'll never forget. I also invited two couples, I knew they're gonna leave earlier, so there's some other girls and it doesn't look fishily. But she naively didn't pay attention to anything around us. I made her start drinking fast, just to be sure she's drunk enough when others leave. Before I brought her first drink (which I made much stronger that mine (coke and rum)), I tickled her ribs from behind a little. Man, I'll never forget how she melted in my hands, since that moment her sexy ticklishness completely filled the air I was breathing. It was hard time waiting till we start our mission. Now, I skip flirting with her and making out, which was also fascinating, but compare to tickling her, it's not that special.
Those two couples just left. Me and Avana were sitting on a blanket on my backyard, whole party was outside. Peter and two big guys were drinking beer approx. 15 ft from us. You see, I didn't want her to think that I'm some kind of pervert, so I had to play it smart. Ropes were ready for tying her down to lounger, but we were comfortly on the blanket and I didn't want to risk anything by trying to make her lay down on that lounger, so as I was caressing her legs, I started removing her Vans authentic shoes and white ankle socks, telling her I'm gonna give her a foot rub. She was defensive (probably because of her feet sensitivity), but I was insistent. When her feet was bare, my friends started to get closer. I touched her foot, she giggled and wiggled briefly, I said "oh, you are ticklish", lay on her, and started to tickle her ribs. My friends were staying 2 ft from her head, so I said "hey Joe, hold her arms down, so I can tickle her properly". He grabbed her wrists, and held them above her head. I was sitting on her pelvis with my fingers ready. I stopped tickling her, when Joe managed to secure her arms. Joe pulled her wrists closer to him, so he can hold her tighter. When her body stretched, I felt like the King of the Universe. She couldn't protect her tasty sides, she was so vulnerable. She must have seen the sparkle in my eyes, because that was the first time I saw her losing confidence, she was playing a scared girl in a bit flirty and sexy way, but I knew her fear was real, whe she simply said "don't tickle me, please". Word "please" said it all. When I started to tickle her ribs, she managed to scream just "let me go!" and then there was only her laughter with some classical "no"s and "stop"s and more "please"s, that was the sweetest melody I ever heard. The other guys (Peter and the other big dude) grabbed her ankles, and started to tickling her feet, each guy one foot. I had to stay on top to keep eye contact, so it looks like it's part of my flirting or something. At the start, she was really wild, trying to shake me off, or kick off her feet ticklers, but we were too strong, and after a minute and a half, she couldn't fight anymore and involuntarily surrender to the tickle torture. We were tickling her like this for 5-6 minutes. After that, her breathing was fast and deep, she couldn't speak. It was like she just woke up from a nightmare. She didn't know what to say, becuase we were still holding her down. She thinked a little, then she looked at me and said "Can we make out, now?"

Last edited:
If she's not the prettiest girl you've ever tickled you're a lucky lucky man, she's beautiful.

Nice story and she is pretty. Somehow when I read your story my thoughts turned to a Saturday Night Live skit with Steve Martin saying "We are wild and crazy guys".:rimshot::rimshot::rimshot:

That's what i call "tickle adventure" - congrats mate.

A tak poza tym to oczywiście każdego czytelnika zapewne zżera zazdrość, gratki i pozdro ;)

Yep, them Bulgarian girls are ticklish (I'm from Bulgaria, so I know :D). Thanks for the great story pal :)

Awesome! I had a Polish girlfriend in college. Delightfully ticklish and best feet I've ever played with

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back