• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Kidman !!!!

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I know there has been at least 2 magazine confessions where Nicole declared that she loves to be tickled. Sometimes I think it's Tom Cruise that had the fetish. Regardless, there was a Nicole Kidman special on the Style Network. Towards the end, there was a very brief shot of her and Tom standing together and he quickly tickles her upper ribs. She giggles and turns toward him.

The whole scene was a second or two and there was no sound since it was a voiceover scene, but it was there and I got to see a look of recognition on her face that I had seen before in girlfriends that I had tickled in a public setting.

I would be interested to see what others saw in this very brief scene.

Max :firedevil

I'd love to see that scene! I wonder if Penelope Cruz is into tickling, too. Thanks, Max! That's a great sighting. :D

Ahhhhhh........
The love of my life tickled on camera, I do hope somebody taped it. Thanks for letting us know.

-Phil

I didn't see it, but...

I've read more than once that she's admitted being a Lee, and that she and Tom (what the hell was she thinking?) used to tickle all the time. I've often entertained the notion of finding a way to invite her to a Gathering.....:D

I'm not back into my posting mode yet, but I just had to chime in HERE. She is white hot, this woman.

I just saw her outside a few days ago getting her star on Hollywood Blvd. There are always celebrities, premieres, ceremonies, red carpet events, out our windows here. I saw Michelle Pfeiffer arrive and hang out at her White Oleander preview (she looked stunningly beautiful), I've seen the Star Trek crew for Nemesis, I've seen Harrison Ford shooting a movie for a couple days in a row. Hell, I even saw the camels and kangaroos they brought in for the matinee opening of Kangaroo Jack.

I get away from myself.

NK was there, as real as and in the flesh as my fellow co-workers. She was dressed in a tight black jacket and tight tight black skirt. Good God. And her shoes... black heels with a black ribbon around her ankles.

Hot as a desert sun, this woman.

Just had to share.

Nicole Kidman. Good Christ.

Boomtown, in Hollywoodtown

a stand-up comedian on the radio station that I listen to actually got her to go on a date with him!

He was complaining one morning about how she's changed since she did BMX Bandits (her first... and very worst... movie), so she called up and said they should have a drink sometime. You could hear him *gulp* on air :D

Wouldn't you just offer a foot massage towards the end of the night? :angel:

Biggles

BOING-OING-OING-OING!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggles of 266 said:
a stand-up comedian on the radio station that I listen to actually got her to go on a date with him!

He was complaining one morning about how she's changed since she did BMX Bandits (her first... and very worst... movie), so she called up and said they should have a drink sometime. You could hear him *gulp* on air :D

Wouldn't you just offer a foot massage towards the end of the night? :angel:

Biggles
Holy Crap! MAN! What some of us would've GIVEN! Argh! I'd pay to have seen that date!

Nicole and I share the same birthday, so I had Jake Redder do a special drawing of us celebrating together.
Guess how we celebrated? :manicd:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back