• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elite Training

The_Kev

TMF Master
A Request by: z5299

By Kevin Lambert

Amy’s dojo had the reputation of producing the most proficient, most fearless, most implacable combatants in the country, and most importantly, doing it in a day! Rob had never heard of a dojo that boasted such complete training in such a short time, let alone with a near on hundred percent success record, and after his last defeat in the tournament, he was looking to hone his skills and take them to the next level, in record time.
His loss last week was the most humiliating of his life, he was knocked out within the first two minutes, and when he returned to the ring again, he wanted to be near indestructible.

The dojo its self was fairly non-descript. Just a little hole in the wall in the middle of a strip mall, but then he saw her; Amy, the instructor. Her long red hair fell lazily around her shoulders and whipped from side to side as she practiced her strikes in front of the wall mirrors. He was immediately taken in by her slender, tomboyish beauty Her small, perky breasts nicely filled out her Gi. Her body was covered by the white Gi, accented only by a black belt which was expertly tied, all covered, that is, except for her bare feet, which she flashed carelessly as she went through her warm-up routine. Noticing her cute, sexy feet, he also began to notice the bulge growing in his own Gi, and what’s more, that he had been standing there gaping at her for the last minute and a half, and some of the other students were starting to notice.

He tried as best he could to compose himself and entered the dojo. The students were going through their warm-up routines as well, but they stopped as soon as he entered the room. They seemed oddly fascinated by him. They were all dressed the same as Amy, barefoot with a plain white Gi, the only difference being that all of their belts were white, save for one; one student, a perky little redhead, had a green belt.

It was a pretty even mix of guys and girls, and everyone seemed to have the same nervous ambition. They all knew how elite Amy’s reputation was, and they all wanted to reach that level.

“Alright ladies and gentlemen” Her voice was soft and pleasant, yet authoritative. “My name is Amy, and I will be your instructor for the next two months. This is an elite course designed with two goals in mind: first, to make you absolutely ruthless in combat, to show no mercy to your opponent. Any of you who feel that you show too much restraint, or hesitate in the ring will quickly lose this weakness. The second goal is to make you nearly impervious to your opponent’s attacks. By the time we’re finished, You will neither fear them nor register them.”
The class let out an excited “oooh!” at this.

“We’re about to begin. I warn you all, this class is a brutal ‘crash course’ in how to muster the will to win, and be able to take any amount of punishment. It is not for the weak minded or the faint of heart. Anybody who wishes to leave may do so now, but once these doors close, they won’t open again until you’ve all been fully trained.”

At this, Rob recalled the waver that he had to sign. He wasn’t at all fazed by their having a liability waver when he was told about it, but there was something about the way she warned the class that made him sweat. But still, he was determined to learn whatever techniques these people had and become champion again.

The doors closed, and locked, and as soon as she heard the click, Amy grinned a grin that chilled Rob!

“Well then” she said “You’re all very brave! You have a lot of faith in your skills and endurance. No doubt some of you are good at grappling, you can probably power out of any pin imaginable. Some of you might be better at striking, you can take a punch or a kick and give one back. You’ve prepared your selves for all of these major possibilities, but in the end, it’s the little things, the things we ‘don’t’ expect, the little weaknesses and fears we have that end up defeating us. And those are the things we’re going to conquer in this class.”

She looked at Rob with her big green eyes as though she could look into his soul, a cocky little smile appearing on her lips What did she see in him?

“I give one on one instruction and so this will take the whole day, those of you waiting for my instruction may be called upon to participate in exercises”.

Rob gasped, there were twelve students including himself, how could it take only a day with her teaching them one on one?
As he pondered this he noticed that Amy was continuing to stare at him, he was drawn to her pretty green eyes, her long flowing red hair, the way her gi hugged her tight, slender body, accenting her perky breasts; and of course her bare feet, which was all he could see of her that wasn’t covered by the uniform.

She was not oblivious to his checking her out, and she grinned

“We’ll start with Rob here”

He startled, but prepared him self

“Everybody form a circle around us. We will train until he has overcome whatever it Is that he fears, whatever holds him back! Let no one interfere unless asked to assist”

The class did as instructed and Rob found himself on the mats, face to face with a martial arts expert who could not stop grinning at him. He took up the usual defensive stance that he used in all of his matches while she merely sauntered around him, completely unthreatened.

“so” she said “as I understand it, you’re a mixed martial artist in more ways than one, correct? Youre little ‘battle of the sexes’ last week?”

He grimaced, he had no idea that his instructor knew that his previous loss was to a woman, and now the whole class did. His reply was practically through his teeth.

“Yes, I got put in a head scissor sleeper hold and had to tap out”

Amy’s expression turned from a grin to a wiser look of understanding.

“And did she let you?”

He clenched a fist

“What?”

“Did she let you tap out?”

He sighed, not knowing how to respond he was embarrassed enough on his ownwithout complete strangers knowing how humiliating his defeat was, but; he agreed to this training and perhaps this was part of it, getting over your humiliation.

“No” he replied “She just laughed at me while I tapped out on her leg”

“What happened next?”

He sighed

“She told me to say ‘girls rule and boys drool’ and she wouldn’t knock me out.”

“Wow” replied Amy “mean girl!”

The class giggled to themselves causing Rob’s fist to clench even more

“And did you say it?”

He sighed “Yes”

“Then what happened”

“She eased up on the sleeper just enough to knock me out more slowly, letting me beg and try to tap out, and eventually I woke up in my dressing room”

Again, the class giggled

“Thank you Rob, I think I understand now, you don’t like being choked out” She paused, thinking, “that’s your fear?” She
said quizzically, as if there were more to it.

“Okay” she said, “Now that we know that, let’s get on with your training. I want you to fight me the way you would fight a girl in real life. The way you fought… what was her name?”

“Lucy”

“The way you fought Lucy, refight that fight against me, understand”

He felt nervous. Lucy had been the top women’s fighter in the country but Amy was world renowned, and what’s more, he knew nothing about her or her style and had never practiced to fight her in particular. But, there again, he agreed to this and was determined to see it through.

“I understand” he said

“Then begin!”

They circled each other for a few moments and he tried to get a feel for what style she used. It was similar to others he was familiar with, but with unique touches here and there that threw him off a bit. He would not make the first move.

He watched her intently, she never let her legs cross over each other as she moved. She was nimble, her feet seemed to glide over the mat. Her feet! He stared at them, the fabric at the end of the gi brushing up against them as she moved, the little “swish” they made as she glided across the canvas…

Before he knew it, she broadsided him, he struggled to regain his balance when those pretty little feet swept and in one motion he was flat on his ass! She sat on the floor in front of him and before he could even register what was happening she had him trapped in a figure 4 leg lock.

He winced, but she didn’t apply that much pressure, it was more like she was holding him still. Her big green eyes stared at him, grinning, as if to say “You’re so predictable”.

“What was your mistake?” she asked.

He tried instinctively to get out of the hold but it was no use, every time he tried she’s pour on the pressure, letting up only when he stopped trying to escape.

“I… I don’t…”

“You were staring at my feet. You’ve been staring at them ever since you came in, well… mostly my feet. I understand “, she wiggled her toes playfully and he was once again staring at them, “a lot of guys like my feet, and they ‘are’ the only naked part of my body. You’re probably using them as a reference for my skin tone, what the rest of my body looks like naked, and, well, let’s face it, my feet are pretty cute” *she chuckled and wiggled her feet around and every time she did, the hold got a little more painfull, Brian yelped at each wiggle but she ignored him

“But, that’s your first weakness Rob. You’re horny, being horny is a distraction and got you into ‘this’”

She continued turning on and off the pressure by flashing her feet in his face, eventually he started tapping out, just like he did with Lucy.

“Ow, okay I’ve had enough!”

She smiled and let up, merely holding his legs in place with the figure 4

“You’re lucky I’m not mean like Lucy” she grinned “at least not yet, so, let’s see, what’s your other weakness? You hate being choked out, but you had to ‘get’ into that position in the first place. So, let me ask you a question, did Lucy get you in a hold like this at any time during your match?

He started to sweat “yes”

She grinned “I thought so, women have pretty strong legs, I mean, that’s what she choked you out with, they can be very formidable. Let me ask you another question?

“Go ahead”

“Are you ticklish?”

He froze. For a long moment he could do nothing but gape at her as she smirked back at him in sheer delight.

*Oh my god* he thought *how does she know? It’s like the can read my mind! Shit, she’s got my bare feet completely trapped! I have to get out of here, there’s no way I can take it if she starts tickling my feet!*

“Okay, okay” he said “I don’t really want to do… I mean, let’s just, you hit the nail on the head I’m horny and distracted, I need to work oh thaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

It was the most merciless tickling his feet had ever gotten! On the one foot that was practically on her stomach she skittered her plain little fingernails all up and down his sole up to the ball of his foot and back again, and on the other the ran her fingers back and forth across his toes! The sensation wasn’t the same on either foot so he could never concentrate on and get used to one or the other!

She just grinned the whole time as he cackled and degenerated into silent laughter.

“So this is what Rob is afraid of” *she ran her nails up his extended foot like she was painting a fence* “That little ‘what if’ thought in the back of your mind that makes you hesitate for that little tenth of a second” *on his other foot she took to wiggling hit toes one after the other* you love women’s sexy little feet, you hate being choked out, and whenever you get put in a hold like this, you’re afraid that your feet just might get tickled!” *she roughly ran her fingers side to side across his toes and up and down from the balls of his feet to his heel and he was done!

He took a deep breath, and begged for mercy.

*gasp* “NAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA DONTTICKLEMYFEETAAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEZNOMOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHA!”

She practically beamed in satisfaction and continued her assault on his helpless feet .

“Poor guy, you’re a big tough MMA fighter and you’re being reduced to a giggling helpless mess just from a girl tickling your feet! That’s gotta suck.”

He continued to laugh hysterically but that taunt made him angry. The class began to laugh at the observation and he wanted to get back at her. He glared at her, tears in his eyes from the tickle torture on his feet. Her big green eyes met his ad they seemed to say “well? What are you going to do about it?”

He tried to hold back his laughter, but only managed to take it down to a persistent giggle. Looking down, he stared once again at her cute little feet. One was draped over his right leg, one poking out from under his left. They held the figure 4 in place, but they were just as helpless as his were.

Giggling from the torture on his own feet, he reached down and lazily tickled hers…

Nothing.

He wouldn’t have thought that he could get any more frustrated, but as he tickled her own helpless feet back, she simply raised her eyebrows as if to say “Yeah, and?”

Through his giggling he let out a growl:

“That’s nohoaoahahahat fahahahahahahahair!”

Her smile widened, and he tried tickling her feet harder. She merely shrugged and the tickling on his own feet was taking too much out of him. He gave up, letting his arms went limp at his sides. And there he was, sitting up, staring right into his tormentor’s eyes giggling like a helpless child as she tickled his bare feet, and there was nothing he could do but sit there and take it.

She kept her fingers still and simply raked them up and down his feet while he laughed his head off.

“Hold your arms over your head and let me tickle your sides and stomach and I’ll give your feet a break”

He clenched his eyes shut

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO PLEEEEZ!”

She continued raking her nails up and down his trapped feet

“Come on” she said “your feet can’t take anymore; I know it, hold your arms up and let me tickle you”

What could he do? She was completely impervious to tickling, he had no chance of defending himself, and if his feet had to take her merciless assault for any longer he was going to go crazy!

“PLEHEHEHEHASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” He blubbered, and slowly, reluctantly, lifted his arms up, clasping his hands behind his head.

She was delighted.

“Good boy” she said.

The seconds in which she let up on his feet were like heaven. And the feel of her soft hands opening up his gi and feeling up his chest and stomach was amazing.

“Look at yourself Rob” she said “I didn’t tie you up, I’m not holding your balls, you’re just holding your arms up, giving me access to all the tickle spots on your upper body, the mere thought of being tickled makes you helpless!”

He felt the cool air touch his bare stomach and he knew she had completely opened his top.

“You’re afraid, somewhere in the back of your mind. Even though it’s so unlikely, somebody might accidently tickle you”

She poked at his sides, and instinctively his arms started to come down and protect them

“Lower your arms and I’ll go back to your feet”

He stopped midway down and slowly, agonizingly lifted them up again, exclaiming in a pathetically submissive voice: “Okay okay!”

She grinned and went back to poking at his sides.

“So tell me Rob, are submissions allowed in your matches?”

“no, hehehehe you have to hehehehe pin or KO ahahahahahahahaah stahahahahhap!”

She began tracing her fingers up and down from his hips to just under his armpits

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOSTAHAHAHAHAP IMTOOTICKLISAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

He looked so pathetic, forced to hold his arms up while she had her way with him.

"You look at the girl and get all hot and bothered causing this to happen" - he grimaced as she poured on the leg lock pressure."You have to fight barefoot and shirtless, and you're so afraid that THIS will happen' - She squeezed his hips causing him to yelp! "Which all causes - 'this' to happen"

In one fluid movement she maneuvered behind him, wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck forming a choke hold.

He instantly panicked and instinctively grabbed at her arms. She held him there, lightly but effectively applying a sleeper hold. He could see her in the wall of mirrors in front of him. How she held him as though they were cuddling, but applying his most dreaded hold. She looked at the image in front of her and smiled.

"You're so afraid of being choked out, you need to get over that hon." She lightly nuzzled him with her cheek and then, completely out of the blue, she plopped her feet out in front of her, forcing him to stare at them the whole time while she slowly choked him out. A few moments passed before he became aware of the obvious bulge in his pants. He struggled and begged in a choked, cut off voice:

"Don't! You're putting me out! I submit!"

She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled at him in the mirror

"But honey, there's no submissions allowed, just go to sleep it's okay. Nobody is going to tie you up and tickle you while you're out"

His eyes widened!

"How.. How - *grunt* did you - *grunt* know *struggle*

She squeezed him tighter and smiled wider at him in the mirror as he tried desperately not to go out.

"Go to sleep"

His head lowered but he startled and grunted back awake

"Go to sleep" she said squeezing a little tighter, she kissed the back of his head.

And there she was, a muscular hunk of a man out cold in her embrace, his arms limp and his face a mask of slumber. She gazed at the beautiful sight for a little while and then released him from the hold. He slumped down awkwardly to the canvas onto his back, his bare feet pointed toward the mirrors.

She patted his chest

"Good boy, now the rest of you, come help me tie him up"

(To be continued)

Last edited:
Wow! Awesome job Kev. Great Start. I wonder who this Rob guy is? lol

Wow, what a beautiful fantasy. ^_^

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back