• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas and Johnny: Ticklish Fun M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
It was a beautiful spring day; Dallas and Johnny were killing time at the Curtis house until the guys got home. Dallas was lying on the floor watching TV. Johnny was stretched out on the couch both boys were lost in their thoughts and the program. Johnny turned on his side; his gaze moving towards Dally’s socked soles which were facing him. Starting to get bored with the program; Johnny decided to have a little fun.
Johnny slowly inched his hand closer to Dally’s feet; continuously keeping an eye on Dally. Just as Johnny’s fingers were about to make contact with the vulnerable sole; Dallas started shifting. He brought his left foot over his right one to scratch at an itch. Johnny held his breath as Dally replaced his feet in the same position as before. Breathing a sigh of relief, Johnny went back to the task at hand.

This time Johnny was successful, he slowly wiggled his fingers as they made contact with Dally’s soles. “heeheaheahhaehehehhhaehaeaeh” Dally started softly giggling and wiggling his toes in their socks. Johnny smiled cause he knew Dally was seriously ticklish. Actually all the guys were tickling and tickle fights were common place between them. Johnny stopped his playful tickle assault when Dally turned and looked at him. Dally gave Johnny a look and turned back around. Johnny smiled as he started to tickle Dally’s feet again. This time he put a little more pressure on the soles; as he started at the heel and worked his way up to Dally’s toes. Dally started giggling louder and squirming a little more this time.
“ehehaheehhaeheheaheaheaaheehehaehaeheyheheheahaehhaehhthathehaehaehaehahaehtickleshehehaehehehaequitehehahaehaehehahhaehehaeah.” Johnny started to snicker to himself. He loved it when he could tickle any of the guys; since he was smaller he and Ponyboy were usually the recipients of the tickling. After a couple more seconds of tickling Johnny stopped; smiling at Dally as he turned and looked at him. “You think you’re cute; keep it up kid.” Dally said with a hint of playfulness in his voice. Johnny just looked at Dally saying nothing.

Dally turned back and watched the program, this time lowering his feet to the floor. This however did not stop Johnny from wanting to play with Dally some more. Johnny let 20 minutes go by and Dally had started closing his eyes. Johnny looked down and noticed this; slowly he sat up so he wouldn’t disturb his friend. Cautiously Johnny stood up and stood over the napping Dally. Silently Johnny knelt down with his fingers poised to strike on Dally’s exposed ribs. He decided to strike; without warning he started kneading his fingers between Dally’s ribs and down his sides.
“EHEHEAHHAEHEEAHEHHEHEAHHEHAEHAEHEHAEHSHITEHEHAEHHAEHHAENOEHEHAHEHAEHEHEHAEHHAENOTEHEHHAEHAEEHTHATHEHEAHAEEHHEAHEAHEHHAHAEYOUEHEHHEHEAHHEHHAEHAEHEHBUTTEHEHHEAHAEHAHAHEHAEHEAHHAEITEHEHHAEHEHTICKLESEHEHEHAEHHAEEAHEAHHHEAHEAHAEAHHEHEA.” Dally was squirming and bucking as he laughed and squealed wildly from the surprise tickle attack. “Aw c’mon Dally you can take a little tickle. You’re such a big tough guy.” Johnny taunted as he continued to tickle Dally senseless.
“EHAEHEAHEHAAHEHAEHEEHEHHAEHEAAEHAEHHEEAHHAETHISHEHEHAEHEHEAHEAHEAAIN’THEHEAAEHEHAHFAIREHEHAHEHAEAEHEAHEAHAHAEHAEHAHEHAEAEHAHEAHYOUHEHEHAEHAEHAEAEHKNOWHEHEAHAEEHAEHI’MHEHAEEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHHAEATICKLISHEHEHAHEHAEHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHAEHAE.”

“Yeah I can see that.” Johnny joked as he pinned Dally’s arms up with his knees to expose Dally’s pits. “C’mon Johnny no more please.” Dally pleaded between breaths. Johnny gave his response by lightly stroking Dally’s left pit and kneading his fingers in the right one. “EAHAEHEAHEAHEAHEHAHEHAEHEAHAAEHNOEHEHHAEHAEHEAEAHEHAHEAHEAHHEEHEAHAHHEHAEHAEHIT’SHEHEAHEHEHAEHTOOHEHAEHAEHEAHEAHMUCHEHEHHAEHAEAHEHAEHEHEEHHEHHEAHHHHAEHAEHEHAEHEHAEHEHAHAEHEEHHEHEHAEHEHAEHHEHAEAH.” Dally was starting to lose what control he had as he was being subjected to Johnny’s tickling. “Say uncle.” Johnny said as he tickled Dallas’s left pit and his right side.
“HEHEAHAEHAEAHEHAEHAEEHEHHAEHENOEHAEHHAEHAEHAHEHHHAEHAEHAEEHWAYEHEAHAEHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHHAHAEHAEEEJUSTHEHEHAAEHEAHHWAITEHEHAEAHHAEHEHAEAHAEHAHEHYOU’LLHEHEAAHEHAEHEHAEHAEHAEEHHAEHAEAEHAEHPAYHEHAEAEHHEAHEHEAKIDEHEAHAEHEHAHHEAHHAE.” By this time Dally was sweating bullets as he tried to struggle free.

“Ah so you wanna play tough guy huh? I got ya. I think I can make you give in.” Johnny said with an evil grin. Johnny turned Dally on his stomach sitting on his lower back. He reached down and pulled Dally’s feet up to his chest and pulled his socks. “No not the bare feet man; c’mon leave my socks. I can’t take my bare feet being tickled.” Dally started struggling like mad; but he was still too tired to break free. “Let’s start here.” Johnny said as he lightly scratched his nails under Dally’s toes.
“EHAEHAEHAEEHAHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAENOTHEEHEAHEHAEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAHEEAHTHEEHAHEHEHAEEHAEHAEHATOESEHEHAEHHAEEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAHAEAEHAEHIT’SHEHEAHEHAEEAHAEHAHHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHAHEAHAEHAHAETORTUREHEHAEHAEAEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHAEAHEAEHPLEASEHEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHAEHAEHNOEHEAHEHAEHHAEHAEHAEMOREHAHEHAEAEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAE.” Right away Dally was in hysterics as he pounded his fists against the floor. “Say Uncle.” Johnny said as he struggled to keep hold of Dally’s wildly kicking feet.
Johnny put Dally’s feet in an arm lock as he tickled Dally’s flailing soles with his nails.

“EEHEHAEHHEAHAEAEHAEHEAHAEHAEHEEHHHHEHAEEHAEHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHNOEHEHAHHHAEHNOTEHEHAEHEAHAEHTHEHEHAEHAEHAEHNAILSEHEHAHEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEJOHNNYHEHEAEHEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHAHAEHAEEAHAEHEAHAEHHAVEHEAEHAEAHEAHAEMERCYEHEHHEAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHAEHEAHAEHAEI’MEHEAHAHAEHAEHAEHAEDYIN’HEEHAEHHAEHAEEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEAEHHEREHEHAEEAHEHAEHHEEAHAEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEAE.” Dally was in tickle hell. He could do nothing but thrash about and writhe in ticklish agony as his bare feet were getting tormented. “Not hearing you say uncle pal.” Johnny said as he scratched the center of Dally’s trapped arches.
“EHEHAEHEEHAEAHAEHAEHEAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHEAHEAHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEOKHEHEHEAHEAEAHEAHAEHAEAEOKEHEHHAEHEHEHAEHAEHAEIHEHAEHEHAEHGIVEHEHAEAHEAEHAEHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHEAYOUHEHAEAEHAHAEHAEHAEWINEHHEAAEHEHHAEEAHEAHHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEHHAEUNCLEHEAHAHEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAUNCLEHEAEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEAEHAEHDAMNHEHEAHEEHHAEHAEAEAITHEEHAHEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEUUUUNNNNCCCCLLLLLEEEHEEAHEHEAHAEHEAHAHAEHAEAEHAEHAEEAHAHAEHAEAEHAEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHAHAE.”

Johnny got off his defeated friend. He got up and brought Dally a glass of ice water. “Thanks! Whew that was torture kid.” Dally said as he wiped sweat from his brow gulping the water. “Hey I was bored and needed some fun.” Johnny said grinning as he lit two cigs, handing one to Dally. “Fun huh just you wait kid payback’s hell.” Said Dally; ruffling the younger boy’s hair playfully. They both looked at each other and broke out laughing. “Hey what ya’ll been up to?” Ponyboy asked as he walked in the door. “Oh nothing just had a few laughs.” Johnny said.

The End.

Thanks Kev. I'll check it out to see if I can contribute. I was really happy with this one. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back