• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bold and the Beatiful (just now)

footman

TMF Novice
I walked in from work at about 12:50 today, and my wife was watching the Bold and the Beautiful on CBS, and what a great tickling scene there was! I was in the other room and heard hysterical laughing coming from the tv for about 5-8 seconds. When I finally made it to the tv, I saw a guy giving his woman tickles in the stomach and sides. After a brief stop, he started in on her again. I do hope someone taped this. In all, I'm sure that the scene lasted at least 10 seconds. I hope someone had the VCR rollin on this one.

Wow, great find, footman! Thanks for posting it. Hope someone got a clip of this! :D

I just finished viewing it and yes it is definitely good. I had it taped on a satellite dish. How could I make that into a clip. If someone can tell me I would love to be the one to post the clip.

Somebody help-this clip is worth seeing-believe me! Someone please let wgree32 know how to make a clip of this for everyone to see!

wgree32 said:
I just finished viewing it and yes it is definitely good. I had it taped on a satellite dish. How could I make that into a clip. If someone can tell me I would love to be the one to post the clip.

It's tough unless you have capture software :)

If you send me the tape, or a copy, I'll be more than happy to make a clip of it and post it on our free space for everybody to download from these boards.

Email me at [email protected] if you like

I hope this clip can be posted!

Thanks in advance to the noble souls making the attempt.

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back