• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Birthday Surprise (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
When his wife loses interest in sex, what's a poor married guy to do? The narrator of this tale of ticklish torment and bi-curious lust found solace in the demanding embrace of his sexy cousin—but sexy, slender Danny had a dirty little secret!

:jester:

A Birthday Surprise

by

T.T. Gore​

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I shrieked, wiggling my bare behind in a frenzy of hilarious desperation. “OH DAN-HAN-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Awww, what the MATTER, sweet cheeks?” my tormenter sneered. “Don’t you LIKE your birthday present?”

Hmmm, did I like being stripped naked, tied up and tickled to bits by my sexy cousin Danny? Yes and no! On the one hand it was pretty damned HUMILIATING—and there’d be HELL to pay if my wife ever found out about it! But on the other hand, it mad me feel unbelievably fucking SEXY—!

Sure, my wife was a hot-looking babe with blonde hair, big boobs and long legs. To tell the truth, though, Gretchen wasn’t all that interested in sex. Oh, she performed her wifely duties, but I could tell that she was just going through the motions for my sake. Maybe if she’d been a bit more enthusiastic I wouldn’t have allowed myself to get involved with Danny…

But who am I kidding? I’ve always been bi-curious and somehow Danny sensed it. And he lured me into a compromising position—naked on my knees in the bathroom, where he introduced me to the joys of all-male mutual masturbation. The fact that Gretchen was down in the kitchen, making lunch for the three of us while Danny and I jacked off together, spiced the delicious pleasure of my orgasm with a dash of terror, shame and guilt…

In the days and weeks that followed that first humiliating yet joyous tryst, Danny taught me many things that would have shocked Gretchen…but then again, perhaps not. If she was bothered by my sudden lack of interest in marital sex, she gave no sign of it. And if she suspected that I was obtaining satisfaction elsewhere, perhaps that was all right with her. Once a month or so, purely for form’s sake, we made love. Otherwise I saved myself for Danny. We took to meeting at the notorious Laughing Pines Motel near the Unknown University campus—we met so frequently, in fact, that I paid the weekly rate for one of the motel’s special privacy cabins. And there, safe behind locked doors, drawn blinds and state-of-the-art soundproofing, my sexy cousin and I worked assiduously on our relationship.

And this was turning out to be a VERY special evening! “Happy birthday, sweet cheeks!” Danny had chirruped as he entered the cabin. He held up a gym bag. I have a present for you!”

“And what might that be?” I inquired with a small shiver of anticipation. I was already naked, of course, and the way he was looking at me made me feel weak in the knees. Danny dumped the contents of the bag on the bed and my eyes widened as I inventoried the ropes, the ball of pink knitting twine, the wooden ruler, the feather, the large bottle of baby oil and the…the…

“Holy CRAP, Danny!” I gulped. “You mean you’re going to…you want me to…to…to…”

“I do,” he whispered as he took off his clothes. As always, I found myself instantly aroused by the sight of his slender, silk-skinned body, his shapely limbs, his curvy derriere. Danny smiled. “For your birthday, sweet cheeks, I’m going to discipline your COCK!”

“W-w-w-what does that mean?”

“It means I’m going to put you in BONDAGE and train you to cum on COMMAND!” Danny stepped close. He ran his fingers through my dark chest hair in that intimate way of his that I’d come to love. “Would you like that…?”

“Yes!” I whispered fervently, gazing into my sexy cousin’s big brown eyes. “Oh yes PLEASE—!”

“I thought you would,” he whispered. “Mmmm, I do like playing with your chest hair…”

“Gretchen says my body’s too hairy…”

“I think it’s PERFECT!” he exclaimed. “Now are you ready for your birthday present?”

Danny had obviously planned everything in advance. In short order he had me poised in the bathroom doorway, wrists and ankles secured with the ropes to a quartet of steel ringbolts. “I installed them last week,” he explained as he tested the last knot. “There! That should hold you, sweet cheeks!”

“N-n-n-now what?” I stammered, very conscious of both the helplessness of my position and my burgeoning erection!

“Now,” he chuckled, picking up the feather from the bed, “we’re going to test your sensitivity. He flourished the feather in my face. It was long and stiff—white with a black tip. “Tell me, sweet cheeks—are you TICKLISH?”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I shrieked by way of response as he applied the feather to my tense, defenseless balls! “OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK HICKLES MEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Well, you’re certainly ticklish in ONE particular place!” Danny chortled as he stroked my scrotum. And actually, I think you LIKE it!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” I bellowed, writhing desperately in a futile attempt to dodge the probing, caressing feather. But I lied—for the unbearable thrill that was vibrating in my balls and puckering my asshole was turning me on to the absolute MAX! My already-rigid cock throbbed with the effort of extending itself on last, aching quarter of an inch—a hot, greasy sensation smoldered low in my belly—my nipples stiffened—my quivering legs crawled with goose bumps!

“Mmmm, yes, you DO like it!” Danny whispered. “And I’ll be that you’re ready to CUM, aren’t you, sweet cheeks?”

He punctuated this rhetorical question by swirling the feather over the swollen head of my upright organ—just once. I arched my back and wiggle my hips, demanding more!

But Danny shook his head. “Discipline, sweet cheeks, remember? Control!” he tossed the feather aside. “I think now we should try something else…”

Danny went to the bed and cut a length of twine from the roll. “This should do the trick!” he snickered, dangling it from his fingers in front of my face. “Hold still, now!”

“URRRRNNNNGH!!!” I grunted as he wrapped several turns of the twine around the base of my rigid joystick. “Jesus fucking GOD—!”

“There!” he exclaimed as he knotted the twine. “THAT should keep you standing tall! Not too tight, is it? Good!”

My asshole puckered with fear and lust as Danny stepped back to admire his handiwork. “My, my!” he chuckled. “So handsome—so masculine—so horny—and so HELPLESS!”

“Omygod Danny!” I whimpered. “What are you going to do NOW—?!”

“Well,” he replied with a wink, “let’s just think about that.” Moving in close again, he gave one of my stiff nipples a sweetly painful tweak that made me writhe. “I suppose I can do just about anything I want, eh?”

“Anything!” I agreed.

“How about THIS?” he sneered, darting his extended fingers into my defenseless ARMPITS!

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AA-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” I howled. IT TICKLED! Oh, HOW it tickled! It tickled like MAD—!

“Laugh as loud as you want, sweet cheeks!” Danny whispered. “The cabins here at the Laughing Pines Motel are thoroughly soundproofed, you know!”

And a good thing, too, because by now my laughter was raising the fucking ROOF! But my sadistic tormenter only smiled—and intensified his ticklish assault! He scratched and scratched and SCRATCHED my armpits—he dug his fingers into my ribs—he stroked my erect nipples—he caressed my tense belly! I wiggled and squirmed and shrieked, agonizingly conscious that every gut-busting bellow of laughter made my cock strain against the pink twine! It was a horrid sensation, like being on the very BRINK of orgasm but unable to DO it—!

“Mmmm, you’re feeling very HORNY, sweet cheeks, aren’t you?” Danny whispered as he scratched my ultra-sensitive belly button. “And you’d like to CUM, wouldn’t you? But you CAN’T! I won’t LET you! Discipline, sweet cheeks! DISCIPLINE!”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I squealed. “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO!!! OH DAAAAN-HAN-AAAAN-HAN-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! I’M GO-HO-OH-HO-HOING CRAY-ZEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Besides,” he snickered, “I think that you LIKE my tickles!”

He was right about that, the sadistic bastard! Danny was driving me MAD with agonized laughter and frustrated lust—and I fucking LOVED it! Yes, I loved being so utterly helpless, unable to prevent him from doing whatever the fuck he wanted! And I knew that it was about to get even WORSE for me—which meant even BETTER—!

“I think it’s time to take your training to the next level,” Danny opined, smiling into my teary eyes as he caressed my nipples with his fingertips. “So ready or not, sweet cheeks, here it COMES!”

Though I knew what he meant, I still whimpered. For the night table where he’d placed them, Danny retrieved the bottle of baby oil…and the eight-inch, pink plastic dildo. Smiling salaciously, he touched the rounded tip of the horrid thing to my nose.

“This should ensure that you remain…engaged in the training process,” my sexy cousin whispered as he anointed the dildo with a generous measure of baby oil. “I know it looks kind of scary, sweet cheeks—but I think you’ll learn to LOVE it!”

I clenched my ass muscles and squirmed and whined—but in the end, so to speak, it made no difference. Danny positioned the dildo and began to apply gentle pressure. A wicked thrill shot up my asshole—and my treacherous muscles relaxed!

“UUUURRRRGGGGH!!!” I grunted as the invading shaft slid up to bump my supersensitive sweet spot. “OH FUH-HUH-HUCK ME—!”

“Yeah, that’s kind of the idea!” Danny picked up the feather. “And it should keep you standing tall!”

It certainly did! The dildo’s smooth, rounded head massaged my sweet spot, causing my cock to twitch and lengthen itself by ANOTHER scant, agonizing quarter of an inch! A tiny, clear drop of pre-cum appeared at its very tip.

“Now, sweet cheeks, it’s time for the ultimate test!” Danny touched the feather to my nose. “If you can get through THIS part without losing control of yourself, we’ll spend the rest of the evening celebrating your birthday in STYLE!”

And once again he swept the feather down between my trembling thighs to stroke my tense, straining BALLS—!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I shrieked. The sudden, indescribably intense jolt of ticklish sensation caused my asshole to contract around the dildo, drawing it up to apply even MORE pressure to my already-over-stimulated joy buzzer! A sudden plague of goose bumps roughened my skin, causing the hairs on my arms and legs to stiffen like tiny wires!

“You’re doing great!” Danny chortled as he manipulated the feather with sadistic precision. “Squeezing out some pre-cum, but that’s all right! Wow, I don’t know you can STAND this, sweet cheeks!”

“YAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-EEEEYAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” I bellowed in lieu of a coherent reply to his snide little question. Of course could NOT stand it—I was going BUGFUCK—but when you’re bare-ass naked in bondage you haven’t got much CHOICE in the matter—!

Danny tormented me for ten solid minutes, until I was weeping feeble tears of desperation and the swollen head of my cock was well lubricated with pre-cum. When he finally took pity on me and stopped, I sobbed and blubbered with servile relief…

“Gaaaa…gaaaa…gaaaa…” I gasped. “God…Danny…can’t take…much more…”

“Oh, don’t be such a PUSSY!” he exclaimed, giving my balls an affectionate squeeze. “You KNOW you’re having an excellent time! In fact, you’re tickled PINK!”

He laughed heartily at this witticism as I dangled there in the doorway, dragging much-needed air into my laboring lungs. And he was RIGHT, the bastard! Despite the fact that his tickling was driving me out of my fucking SKULL, I absolutely fucking LOVED it! There was something so incredibly SEXY about being naked and helpless, totally at Danny’s mercy, knowing that he wouldn’t let me cum until I was positively RAVING with lust and insane laughter! And it was obvious, both from his state of arousal and the avid gleam in his eyes, that my sadistic cousin was enjoying this scenario every bit as much as I was!

“If only Gretchen could see you now!” Danny chuckled, stepping closer and running his fingers through my damp chest hair. “Whatever would she THINK, sweet cheeks?”

“She’ll never find out,” I replied. “I don’t think she cares what I do as long as I’m discrete about it.…”

“She doesn’t know that you’re bi?” he asked.

“I don’t think so…”

“But maybe she SENSED it, sweet cheeks,” Danny snickered. “You know, the way I did.”

There was a wicked twinkle in his eye. What the FUCK was he getting at?

“I have a confession to make, sweet cheeks,” Danny whispered, still toying with my chest hair. “This…you know, the thing we have…wasn’t my idea, exactly…”

“Huh?”

“Gretchen has…well, let’s just say that she’s developed interests along the lines of the one we’ve come to share.” Danny lowered his eyes. “And…well…she thought that things would go more smoothly if you pursued certain interests of your own…”

“My fucking WIFE put you up to this?!” I yelled. The twine, the dildo, the feather were all forgotten! I struggled in my bonds, face flushed with anger and humiliation! “You BASTARD! That BITCH—!”

“But sweet cheeks!” Danny exclaimed. “All’s well that ENDS well!”

He tweaked my nipple smartly, eliciting a high-pitched, girlish shriek. I shivered as a fresh crop of goose bumps roughened my skin.

“So how was THAT for a birthday surprise?” Danny inquired with a snide little grin.

“You are a total SHIT!” I replied. “But you know I just can’t stay mad at you…”

“What a relief to hear you say that!” he sighed. “Now where were we…?”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I screamed as he tweaked my nipple and scratched my belly button simultaneously. No, I couldn’t stay mad at sexy, slender Danny! But Gretchen—Gretchen was another matter entirely! As I writhed and squirmed and shrieked and sweated and—eventually!—was permitted to empty my throbbing balls, my treacherous wife was never far from my disordered thoughts…

“Will you help me?” I whispered much later as Danny arched his back and wiggled his curvy derriere. “Will you help me fix that bitch’s little red wagon for her?”

“Yes!” he moaned. “Oh YES sweet cheeks—!” he cried as he shot his load!

“Then here’s what we’re going to do…” As I explained my idea to him, we giggled together and eventually found ourselves in a manly way once more. Revenge, we found, is sweet even when you’re merely planning it…

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back