• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Tickling Story Mom Tickles Daughter!

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Twitter; https://twitter.com/HappyTriangle

Deviantart; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Enjoy the story! And follow for more!

I read all the comments, so please leave some, they mean so much, and I love them!

and if you leave a good enough request, I'll write it down, and maybe write it!

Sarah had just woken up from a good night sleep, she rubbed her blue

eyes and stared at the alarm clock. 18:39 am on a Sunday.

Sarah got up and changed into a small tank top and tight shorts. She walked

into the bathroom, brushed her pearly white teeth, and fixed her long

brunette hair.

Sarah walked to her kitchen, the kitchen wasn't far away from her room,

in fact, every room wasn't far away from the kitchen. Sarah lived in a very small her with her 54 year old mother, Susan.

Sarah is 18 years old, working two jobs to help support her mother. Her mother suffered from depression, and it was very difficult.

Because Susan's serious depression, she had little motivation to work.

Sarah was in the middle of making herself a bowl of cereal when she heard a sound.

A small weeping. Sarah walked toward the sound of the weeping to find her mother's bedroom door open.

Sarah peeked in. "Mom?"

Sarah's mom was sitting on her bed starring at a piece of paper. Sarah's mom had big green eyes and grayish black short curly hair.

"Hi Sarah, oh, I'm just looking at these bills that I'll never pay off, this is unless I get this job tomorrow."

"Your getting a job tomorrow mom?! That's great!"

"No sweetie it won't, it pays a lot, but unless I do fantastic during the job interview, I'll never get the job, I'm going up against some really big buisness men, and I don't think I stand a chance, especially with my depression, what have I done with my life?" Susan started crying into her hands.

Sarah sat down next to her and gave her a big hug. "Mom, you'll do great, your collage degree will ace that job interview tomorrow, I just know it."

"Oh Honey, your always so cheerful, but I'm most likely going to be depressed tomorrow
and they'll never hire someone as downing as me, I'v tried pills. but they don't work, what am I going to do?"

Sarah got up, and to her mother's surprise, took of her shirt, exposing her smooth belly and skin, and a brown bra.

"Sarah, what the hell are you doing?!" Susan roared.

"Now mom, listen, remember when I was little and you would tickle me and you and me would laughed together?"

"Well... yeah."

"Now tickle me, maybe that will make you feel better."

"I don't know, are you still ticklish?"

"Let's find out." Sarah lay back on the bed, exposing her belly and armpits. "Come on, I won't bite, just try, please?"

Susan sighed, "Okay." Susan lightly poked Sarah's soft belly. Sarah squirmed and giggled a little.

"Hehe, yup I'm ticklish." Susan got up. "No honey, this is weird, I'm not gonna tickle you."

Sarah wrestled Susan to the bed and began to tickle her, but Susan wrested Sarah and got on top of her. "Don't wrestle me honey, or you'll get the tickle monster!"

Sarah being, extremely ticklish should have been scared to be tickled, but when her mom was about to tickle her, she saw something, she never thought she'd ever see again, her mom smiling.

Susan dug her fingers into Sarah's ticklish exposed belly and tickled like hell.

"Kitch kitchy koo!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA I-I-IS THAT ALL YOUHOHOHOHO GOT HAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA??!!!!!!!!!" Sarah teased, while she hated being tickled, she loved the sight of her mom smiling.

"Honey, I'm just getting started!" Susan began kneading Sarah's belly while Sarah squirmed with laughter.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Did I ever tell you that you have the cutest laugh?"

""M-m-m-mom HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA YOUR WEHEHEHEHEHEHERID!!!"

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!"

Susan quickly move her tickling fingers up and down Susan's ribs.

HHHHHHAAAAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"Oh, you are ticklish honey! Look at that tummy squirm!"

""HAHAHAAHAHAHAH MOM STOP!!! HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! IT TICKLES SO BAAAAAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

"You right Sarah, this is fun! PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!" Susan blew a wet raspberry into her daughters belly while kneading her sides.

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE TUMMY RUMBLES HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!" Sarah nick named raspberries tummy rumbles when she was little. Her mom loved the name, so it stuck.

"Oh! You remember the tummy rumbles! PPPPPPPPFFFFFFHHHHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! STOP!!!! STOP THE TUMMY RUMBLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Sarah's mom started teasing, "Huh, whats that? Stop? PPPPPFFFFHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES MOM PLEASE STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

Susan was having the time of her life.

"Oh whats stop mean? PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHTTT!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!"

"Does it mean harder tummy rumbles? PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFHHHHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!" Susan blew an extremely hard and ticklish raspberry into Sarah's squirming tummy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

"Does it mean slimy tummy rumbles? PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" Teased Susan blowing a spit filled raspberry into Sarah's belly.

"YOUR SO GROSS HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"Oh, so stop means blow a slimy tummy rumble? PPPPPPFFFFFFHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"

"NO MOM HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!"

"Honey, your giving me mixed signals, how am I supposed to know how to tickle you? PPPPPPPFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" Susan teased.

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU HOW TO HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

"Well then aren't I gonna have to find out?" Susan began scribbling her fingers all over Sarah's belly.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!! MOM CUT IT OUTHOHOHOHT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH!!!!"

"Susan stick her finger into Sarah's bellybutton a shaking around.

"NNNOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! NOT THE BELLYBUTTONHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sarah's roared with laughter.

"Hmn, your belly button is ticklish, but I don't think the most ticklish part of your body, how about your ticklish little armpits, oh I bet I can make you squirm with just a little bit of lickles."

"Lickles? Mom, what are li-KAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!"

Susan jabbed her tongue into Sarah's right armpit and licked.

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH THIS IS SO GROOHOHOHHOHOHOS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAH!!!!!"

Susan's tongue slowly licked Sarah's smooth, extremely ticklish armpit. "Oh, tasty!" Susan teased before blowing a hard raspberry into Sarah's left armpit.

"PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!! Armpit rumbles! PPPPPPPFFFFFFHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!!"

GAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!" As much as Sarah didn't want tp admit it to herself, she was having a great time, her mom was happy, she was getting all the attention she wanted, and, to her surprise, she wanted more. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

"Oh no honey, the tickle monster wants to see your tummy squirm!" Teased Susan.

"Susan began to nibble on Sarah's soft belly.

"CAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! IS THAT IT?! HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"Depends are tummy rumbles your weakness? PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!"

This tickling continued for the next 15 minutes. Then Susan pulled away, and thanked Sarah for the great time, tickling turned out to be the best medicine Susan ever had.

Susan tickled Sarah the next morning before the interview, to cheer her up. Susan got hired, and started making good money, Susan and Sarah moved out of their terrible neighbor hood and started a new life, to this day, the tickling is the best medicine for Susan, and she gets her dosage every 2 days.

very nice story, congrats man, I am sure there will be sequels.

all upper body lers love blowing raspberries, don't they?

This HAS to be one of the most charming and good-natured tickle tales on the Forum, not least of which for its compassion for a mature 'ler, and its playful prescription for a single-parent household in peril.
Don't hesitate to revisit Sarah and Susan. We'll happily welcome more.
Thanks for the smiles.

really really cute story and with a happily ever after ending too!! great job!

Nice story. I would like to read some more stories like this. Will the daughter tickle her mother?:rolleyes:

I loved it! love the mommy daughter stories. Little short for my taste but still great

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back