• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jayke and Bryant: Tickling Fun pt. 1 M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
“Hey, Bryant you home?” Jayke called out as he opened the door and set his things down in the closet. “He must not be home yet.” Said Jayke to himself as he got undressed; he stopped by the mirror on the way to the bathroom. Jayke was good looking 34 6’0 170 with a slight build and jet black neck length hair and piercing ice blue eyes. His feet size 12 were totally pampered; with his plump toes perfectly trimmed. He was currently enjoying the single life with his best friend and roommate Bryant.

Bryant was also quite the catch. 34 5’9 150 with a muscular build and frosted curly shoulder length hair and smoky gray eyes. He kept his feet size 12 in impeccable shape. His meaty toes were also perfectly trimmed. Jayke and Bryant had a lot in common. They had been friends since they met in college. One major similarity between them was tickling. Not only did they both enjoy tickling other guys; they were also extremely off
the charts ticklish themselves. Growing up neither one of them ever thought of having a best friend who
shared this love. So when they met and started bonding; it was like they’d found each other’s soul mate.
“Hey Jayke, I’m home.” Bryant called out as he set his things in the closet and poured himself a drink.
“I’ll be right out Bry” Jayke hollered from the bathroom. “Take your time.” Bryant kicked of f his shoes
and stretched out with his feet on the coffee table as he channel surfed. “Hey how’s your day?” Jayke
asked as he emerged from the clad only in his robe and slippers. “It was good, just long.” Jayke
poured himself a drink and sat next to Bryant giving him a hug.

“So anything going on tonight?” Bryant asked as he let Jayke massage his feet. “Well, funny you
should ask that. I met someone online today.” Jayke said as he lightly stroked Bryant’s soles between the massage. “Hahehehehehehhahahahahehhehaohehheheahaeheheareallyhehahaehae?” Bryant asked
through soft giggles. Jayke smiled at his giggly friend. He loved watching Bryant’s reactions.
The wiggling toes and wrinkling soles were awesome. “Yeah I’m gonna meet him for a couple of drinks this evening.” Jake said as he slipped his tongue between Bryant’s wiggling toes.
“Hehehhaeaehaehaehahethat’sheehhaeeheahrhharhrawesomehehaeehehaeahehaheehheahehe.” Bryant’s giggling was getting louder and he was struggling to keep his feet in Jayke’s lap. Jayke was having a ball
as he sent Bryant into ticklish fits. “Oh and the best part is he’s into tickling and is interested in having some tickle fun with multiple guys.” Jayke pulled Bryant’s toes back and scratched all five nails along the taut bare soles.

“EHEAHEHAEAHHAEHAEAEHEAHEAHEAHAWEEHHAEAEHEHEAEAHEAHAEHAEEAHSOMEHEHAEEAHHAEHA
EHAEAEHAEHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHEYEHEHEHAEHHEAHAEHAEHAEITHEHEAEHAEAHHAEHEEHEAHEH
TICKLESHEHAEAEHEAHHAEHAEEAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHAHAENOEHEAHAEHEHAAEHFAIRHEAHEEHAEAHH
AEHAEHAEAHAEH.” Bryant was going crazy from the manic scratching of Jayke’s fingernails. “HAEEAHEAHHAEHAEHAEHAEAHENOEHEAHEAHHAEMOREHEHAEEAHHAEAEHEAHAEHAEHAE
ONHEEAHEHHAEMYEHHAEEHEHEFEEETEHEAHAEHEAHAEHEAEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHEEHEAHAEHAEPLEASE
HEAEAHEHHEAHAEHAEHAEHHAEI’MHEHAEAHEHAEHAEAHEHAEHAEBEGGINGEHHEAEHEAHEAHHAEHAEAEH.”
Screamed Bryant; through his wild laughter. Jayke was having a hard time holding back his own laughter at
Bryant’s predicament. “Awe you’re so cute when you’re getting tickled Bry. I love it.”
“EHAEHEHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHJUSTHEHEAHHAEAEHHEHHAEWAITHEHAEHEHEAHEHA
EAEHEAHWE’LLEHHEAHEHAEHSEEHAEEHEHHEHWHOEHHAHEHHAAEHAEHTHEHAEEHAEHAHAEHAECUTE
HEAHEEHHAEONEHEHAEHHAEHAEHEAHAEISHEHAEEHHAEHEEHAEHAEHAHAEHAENOTHEHEAAEHAEHH
AEAHTHEHEAHEHEEHAEHFEETEHEHAAEHAHEHAEEHAAEHHEEAHEHEHA
EHAEAEHAEHE.”

After another 10 minutes of going between light and scratchy tickles and slipping his tongue between
Bryant’s toes Jayke took pity on his sweat covered bud. “Ok I guess you’ve had enough.” Said Jayke
as he got Bryant a glass of ice water and gently massaged Bry’s neck. “Thanks that was fun, but intense.” Bryant said between gulps of water and heavy breathing. “Well I have to get ready to meet Zak. You need anything while I’m out?” Jayke asked as he went to dress for his date. “Nah I’m good, thanks for asking.”
After another hour Jayke was ready to go. “I shouldn’t be too late, but don’t wait up.” Jayke said as he gave Bryant a hug and quick kiss on the cheek.” “Ok, just be careful and have fun.” “Thanks Bry, love ya.”
Jayke said as he closed the door.

To be continued.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back