• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantacys&Wish's

schilster

Hey you all, guy's and girls, whats up,, i wanna know your fantacy's and/or your wish's if you have any, like for me, i make movies you know fore fun, but i wish someday to make a tickling movie, of corse i would be do all the tickling hehe, as fore what my fantaceis is, its to good to exspane, i even sometimes have a hard time exspaning it to myself hehe anyway i what to hear more of your guys dreams, even if you done it before, thank you

Schilster:firedevil :Grrr: :yowzer:

Tickling idea...

How about this one. You get a few of your friends together, making sure thet one of the gals there has very ticklish feet. Then, you somehow figure out how to get her rolled up in a blanket or rug. and get the others to tease her about being helpless with only her head and feet sticking out. Then, start teasing her about what you should do to her. Then tell her that since only her head and feet are available, that you should do something to them. By this time, she should start suspecting what you could do to her feet, and maybe, start begging you not to. But, being just a bunch of fun loving friends, of course you ignore her pleas and slowly start removing her shoes while teasing her some more. Well, you know where this is going. I know that this falls into the catogory of non-consentual, but it's no different than the hundreds of tales we've read here in the past. It could work.:D

Fantasies

Much naughtier .... a naughty, buxom 40-ish soccermom tied up and tickled topless by a college kid

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back