• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Being "Myself" Led To A Nice/Fun Tickle and New Friend! Part One...

FFT32

Verified
I was driving home from work on a long busy road that I travel back an forth on every day. It was nice out so I had my windows down and was just driving and letting my mind wander.

I have a Neice and Nephew who I am very close with who recently moved out of state and it has been pretty hard to adjust not being a part of their daily lives. I found myself thinking about them and I recalled a very funny time when they were about 4-years and 6-years respectively. We were fooling around like we normally did and started to make up funny songs and singing and laughing. We made up one song in particular that we called "Pee Pee Poo Poo Ca Ca" you can imagine the words i'm sure... lol.

As I was driving, I started singing the song to myself. Having my windows down on a busy road, the noise from the traffic can be a little loud so to combat that I was kind of yelling the song as much as singing it. I got caught up in the memories and the moment and as I pulled to a stop at a traffic light, I did not realize that perhaps I should maybe stop yelling the song! After about 30-seconds or so, the realization did hit me and I immediately looked to my right at the car next to me and saw a really cute lady laughing at me! I should have died of embarrasment right then and there, but I have a really big sense of humor and enjoy goofing around and having fun. Thank goodness I am also a smart ass with a quick wit. Without missing a beat, I shouted out "You will have to forgive me. I ran out of Riddilan this morning!" She started laughing harder, the light turned green, I went back to yelling my song and took off!

About a minute later I hear a honk and I look back to my right and she is along side me holding a sign that read "Call Me" with her cell number on it! I was floored, this pretty lady seems to appreciate a good sense of humor and obviously has one herself. I called her and we chatted a bit and laughed about my road performance. We decided to go out to dinner to get to know each other better. I should probably describe her, she is what I would call a classic Teddy Bear Cuttie! About 5'2" with medium length dark-blonde hair blue eyes and a beeming smile. Very nicely porportioned all over with sexy legs and what I guessed at the time that we met at the resturant to be about size 5 feet that were covered with those cute little white ankle high socks and a pair of Converse tennis shoes.

We greeted eachother, smiled and sat down for our dinner date. I will expand on the rest of the details in part 2.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back