• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Being "Myself" Led To A Nice/Fun Tickle and New Friend! Part Two...

FFT32

Verified
We talked about our jobs, past relationships, what hobbies we have, basically all of the normal and standard stuff that people would discuss when they first meet and talk for any extended period of time. It was a real nice conversation and I could feel myself getting more and more comfortable with her as time passed.

After about 2-hours and I think the 5th or 6th "Is there anything else I can get for you" comment from our waitress (lol) we got the check. She reached for it right away and grabbed it before I could. I politely asked if I could pick up the check and she smiled really big (she has a super cute smile) and said "No, this is the least I can do after you treating me to that beautiful musical performance." We laughed and I replied "after that performance, I would expect you to throw food at me, not buy it for me." She laughed. Normally whenever I go out, regardless of who it is or the occasion, I just naturally pick up the tab. Its just me. But, there was something about her smile and friendliness that like I stated above, just made me feel comfortable with her, so I decided to play anlong and used the opportunity to "feel out" her interest in a 2nd date. "That's very nice of you, thank you very much." I said. "I hope that you will allow me to return the favor next time please?" Bitting my lip slightly in anticipation of her answer. "Sure!" she shot back. "That would be great!" NICE! I thought to myself. Our waitress came back with her change and as she was sorting it out I figured I would give her a friednly opportunity to have "an out" to end the date if she wanted to by stating "I really am glad I met you, and I had a great time talking and everything. Thank you again for dinner, that was very sweet of you. Have a great night and please let me return the favor on our next date..." She looked up at me and said "You make it sound as if this date is over. Want to ditch me that quick eh?" Her tone was obvious that she was joking and we stared at each other and laughed. "NO!" I replied, I just assumed that after a long day at work and then being treated to a Fine Arts Performance on the drive home and now sidetracking and going to dinner all unexpectly that you would probably want to get home and relax. It is a worknight after all and you need your sleep young lady!" She laughed and replied "Two can relax and chill as easily as one..." She then hit me with that high-beam smile and said "My place is about 10-min from here. You can come hang out with me for a while if you want? I would love to hear more about your spontaneous singing career." Me Happy!

We got to her place and as soon as we got in the door she kicked off her shoes and I had a little clelebration in my head. "Yeah Baby! I thought. No shoes in the house policy, very nice... Foot Guy 1 - Cute Unsuspecting Girl 0!" "Have a seat in the living room." She said. "Do you want some iced tea?" "Yes, thanks." I replied. I sat down on her sofa and checked her place out. Not too bad for a single person living alone, I thought. Decent taste and looked to be clean and organized. She walked into the room from the kitchen carrying two glasses and another cute smile. I looked down at her feet as she walked and noticed the cute shape of her tiny feet hiding inside those ankle socks. I stopped myself after a couple of seconds not wanting to be too obvious about staring at her feet. She set our glasses down and took a seat right next to me tucking one leg under and letting the other dangle off the front of the sofa. We talked for a while about all kinds of things and it we both seemed to be enjoying each others company. I was looking at her while we talked and I started thinking about how I really find it to be so extra special and wonderful when A gilr that I feel is pretty, beautiful, etc. has feet to match. Its like Happy Birthday, Merry CHristmas and Winning the Lottery all in one! So, as we continued to talk I kept trying to throw qiuck glances at her foot that was off the sofa and I liked everything I saw from the ankle sock's perspective.

She brought her other up onto the sofa and bent her knee in so that she was now sitting with one foot tucked under and the other in front of her which brushed up against my leg. We both knew that she made contact, you could tell by a very slight hesitation in both of us as she settled her leg into place. I did not react and neither did she so now, we were sitting, talking and one of those little size fives's was touching my leg! Foot Guy 2 - Cute Unsuspecting Girl still 0! As the conversation carried on, we continued to joke around, laugh and occasionally we would sip on our drinks. I was thinkig about telling her that I have an interest in feet and tickling but you always want to be gentle with someone you suspect could be totally vanilla. I certinally did not what to freak her out in any way so I decided to continue what we were doing but stay alert and look for a subtle opportunity to break the ice somehow. The opportunity came shortly after and it was natural and innocent, at least as far as a vanilla is concerned lol. She reached to put her glass back on the table in front of the sofa, but now that both legs were up off of the floor her balance was not as stable and as she leaded forward she went a little farther and fatser than she was ready for and had to compensate by extending the leg that was arleday touching me froward a bit so that it was now basically in my lap but off to one side. I grabbed her leg saying "Hang on there shorty, I got you." She righted herself and smiled at me. "Got a little top heavy there, thanks for saving me." She said. "Think nothing of it." I replied. "Its what any fine gentleman would do." It was at that moment that we both kind of awkwardly realized that her leg and foot was still on my lap and I was still holding it. With my hand remaining on her leg I said "You are lucky that you have these short little legs, it wouldnt have been much of a fall." As I said that I slowly glided my hand toward her foot. "She looked at her leg very quickly and then at me and said with a smile on her face, "Is that susposed to be funny.?" "Yep" I shot back. "Funny and true. Look at you. You are such a cute little thing, I would have felt horrible if that 10-inch fall injured you in some way!" "Oh you are just a comedian!" She said. At that moment I went for the subtle ice breaker and said "Yes I am and YOU are an adorable little teddy bear." With that, I lifted up her leg and placed my hand on her foot. "Look at these sexy little legs and tiny little feet, so cute." I rubbed her foot a little and smiled at her. She smiled back and extended her other leg toward me placing it on my lap! She then said "Sexy legs huh? You trying to pick me up mister?" HAHAHHAHAH! Foot Guy 3 - Cute maybe slightly suspisious Girl 0! "You got me." I said. "Was it that obvious?" I asked. "I can read you like a book." She said. "Well then, since you got me pegged, I may as well pay you off with a free guaranteed to relax you massage." I was careful to not say foot massage. I lowered her other lag and placed both of my hands on her socked feet, looked up at her and saw the high-beam smile again! "You better be good buddy!" She playfully warned. "I'm the best there is maam. In fact, I bet you I can make you so relaxed you fall asleep." I could feel myself blushing at this point. She wiggled her feet and said "Less talking, more rubbing." Holy Shit. Foot Guy 4 - Cute seems willing to play along Girl 0!

I'll wrap the rest of it up in part 3...

Last edited:
part 3!! I need some part 3 in my life...llol!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back