• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jayke and Bryant: Tickling Fun pt. 3 M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
The next morning Jayke woke up to the sound of bacon sizzling and the smell of coffee.
“Hey sleepy head, time to get up. Breakfast is almost ready.” Said Bryant, as he lightly tickled
Jayke’s soles; through the light sheet that was covering them.
“AHHEHEAHEHAEOKHEHAEHAEEHAEOKHEEHHEHEHHAEI’MHEHEAHAEAEHUPHEHEHEHE
HAEHEHEHAEHAE.” Jayke jerked his feet back in a fit of laughter. “I don’t know Jaykey. I’m not
convinced that you’re really up yet.” Bryant sat on the bed grabbed jayke’s ankles in a choke hold
and scratched his nails along his bare soles.
“HHEHEHAEHAHEAHEAHENOHEHAEAEHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAENOTEHHAEEHEAHAETHEHAEHEHAE
HAENAILSHEEHAAHEEHAHAEHAEHAEEAHAEHEAHEITHEHEEAHHAEAEHTICKLESEHHAHAEEAHEA
HEAHEI’MHEHEAHAEEAHEAHUPHEEAHEAHHEAHAEHAEHAEHEAHEI’MHEHAEEAHAEHUPHEAEHAE
HHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHE.” Jayke was squirming and thrashing in the bed as his feet were being tickled.
The tickling was even worse since Jayke’s feet were trapped in the sheet.

“You sure you’re getting up?” Bryant asked as he pulled Jayke’s toes back and tickled under them. “AHAEEAHEAHEHEAHEAHAEHEAHAENOTHEHEAHAEHEAHMYHEHAEHAHEAHTOESEHEHHAEHA
EHAEPLEASEHEAHEHAEHAEHAEEAHAEHMERCYEHHAEHAEHAEEHAMERCYHEHEEAHHAEHEHEHAEHE
AHAEHAETHISHEEHAHAEHAEHISHEHEHAEAEHEAHEAHSOOHEHEAHEAEHUNFAIREHHAEEHAEAHEAH
AEHAEHAEHYESEHEAHAHEHAEI’MHEEAHEHEHUPHEEAHEAHEHEHAHEHAEHAE.” Jayke was now
completelylost in the land of tickles as he tried to no avail to get free of Bryant’s hold. “Ok I’m convinced breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes.” Bryant said with a smirk as he let his friend get himself together.
Jayke sat up and caught his breath as he tried to forget the phantom tickles in his feet. He threw some water
on his face and hair to get rid of the sweat. 5 minutes later he walked into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee and sat at the table. “Gee thanks for the wakeup call Bry.” Jayke said smiling as Bryant gave him his plate. “Well I’m always happy to help. Bryant said as he gave Jayke a hug. “So how was the date last night?” Asked Bryant as he got his plate and coffee and sat beside Jayke. “Oh man it was awesome. Zak’s so cute and seems really nice. He’s also ticklish and playful as all get out.” “Really, are you gonna see him again?” “Well I invited him over this weekend to hangout and so we all can get to know each other. You’re still gonna be here right?” “Yeah I have nothing planned; it sounds like fun.” Jayke and Bryant finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen so they could relax.
As the afternoon wore on Jayke and Bryant were starting to get bored. Bryant looked at Jayke dosing on the couch with his bare feet and sides just begging for a tickle. So quietly Bryant got up went to his room and got the rope he kept in the closet. He then snuck back in the living room and quickly went to work tying Jayke’s wrists and ankles together. “Man I’m glad Jayke’s a hard sleeper.” Bryant thought to himself as he finished. Without a sound he crept up behind the couch and dug his fingers into Jayke’s sides. Jayke immediately woke up and was jerking wildly. “AHHHEHAHAEAHEHHEYEHAEHAHEHEHHEWHATHEHAEEHHAEHAEHTHEEHHAEHEAHAEHHEHHEHE
HEHAHHEAHAEHSTOPEHEHAEHAEHEAHEAHTHATHEHAEEHAHEHTICKLESHEHEEAHEHHAEEHAEHEAHEA
HAEHAE.”
Jayke was momentarily confused as to who was doing the tickling. Then it dawned on him that he was also
tied up.
“AHAHAEEAHHEAHAEHEYEHAEHHAELETEHEHAEHHAEMEHEAEHHEHGOEHEAHEAHEHAEHAEHAEEAHAEHA
EHEEHAEHEHEI’MHEEAHEHEAHTOOHEAEHAEHEHETICKLISHEHEHAEEHEHAEHAEHEAHAEHAE.” Jayke tried to focus his eyes through the tears and saw Bryant with the biggest grin on his face. “Hey I’m glad you’re awake.” Bryant then started kneading his fingers in Jayke’s pits.
“HEHEAEAHHEAHAEHEHC’MONEHHEHAEHEHAEBRYHEEHHEHAEEAHEAHLETHEHEHAEAMEHEHAEHE
GOEHAHEEAHAHAEHAEHAETHISHEHEAHEHAIN’THEHEHEAHFAIRHEHAEAEHHEAHAEAHAEHAEHAEHA.”
Jayke tried to reason with Bryant. “Hey you know all’s fair in friendship and tickling Jaykey boy.” “EHEHAEHHAEHEEHEAHEAHAEHAENOHHEHHEEAHHEHAEHAEANOTHEHEEHHAEHAEHAEHMYHEHA
EHEAHAEHPITSHEHEHEAHEAHAHAEHAEHOHHEHAEHAEEHEAHEAHEAHEYOU’REHEHAEHAEAHEAHGONNA
HEHAEHHEAHAEHAEAEHPAYEHAEHHEEAHAEHHAEHAEHEHAEHFORHEHAEEAHETHISHEEHHAEEHHAEHAE
EAHAEHHAEEHAEH.

“Oh really, just add it to my bill.” Bryant joked as he started lightly stroking a feather along Jayke’s ears and down his neck and chin. “HEHAEHHAEHAEAEHEAHAEHAPLEASEHEAHEHHEHAHAEHAENOTHEHEEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEHEMYHE
HAEAEHAHENECKHEHEHEHAEHHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHEDAMNHEAHEHAEHAETHESEHEAEHEHHAEHFEATHERE
HHEAEAHAEHHEAHAEEHHAEHEHHAEHAEAHAEHEHHAEHAEHEHAESHITHEHAEHAEHAEHAAEHITHEHAEAHEA
TICKLES.” Jayke was squealing and bucking getting covered in sweat from the tickling.
“EHEAHAEHHAEAEHHEAHAEHEHEEHEHAEPLEASEHEHAEAHHAEAEHEHAVEHAAEHAHEHHEAHAEHAEHAE
MERCYEHEAHEAHHEHAEHEHMANHEAEHAHEHEHAEEAHEAHEAHEYOUHEHEHEAEHAEEAKNOWEHEHHAE
HEHTHISHEEHAHAEHEAHISHEHAAHHTORTURE.” Bryant was having a ball as he tickled Jayke. He loved watching Jayke turn into a mess of wild laughter. “Ok I’ll tell ya what I’ll do. I’ll give you a break and stop tickling your neck.” Bryant straddled Jayke’s waist and swirled his feather in and around Jayke’s belly button.
“HHHHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHHEHEAHNOEAHAHEHAEHAEHEAHEHHEANOTHEHAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHHTHATHE
HAHEAHHANYTHINGHEHEAHAEHAEBUTHEHAEHAEHAEHEHTHEHEHAEHAEHFEATHERHEHAEHEHAEHAEHA
EEAHSHITEHEAHHAEHAEAHGETHEHAEHEAHEHAEITHEHAEAHEOUTEHEAHEAHEHAOFHEHAEHAEHAEHAEH
THEREHAEHAEEAHEHHEAHEAHEHEYOU’REHEAHEAHEAHHAESUCHEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHANEHHAEHAEEH
ASSAHEHAEHEAHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAHHHAEHHAE.” Jayke was going wild from the new
assault on his poor vulnerable body.
Bryant was playfully stroking the feather along Jayke’s waist and stomach.
“HEEAHAEHHAEHAEHEHEHAHAEHHAEHEEHHAEHAEHHEHEAHAEHAEHHAEHPLEASEHEAHEAHEAHHAE
HEHEEHAHHAEHAEHAENOEHEAHEAHHAEHHAEMOREHEAHAEEHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHHAAHIT’SEH
HEHAEHAEAEHTOOEHAEHHAEHAEHEAHAEHMUCHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHHAEEAHEAHAEHAEHAEH
HHEAHAHEHAEIHEAEHEAHHAEHECAN’THEHAEHAEHAETAKEHEAHAEHAEHAEITHEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEE
AHHEAAHE.” Jayke’s body was covered in sweat and going spastic from the torturous tickling. “Ok ok
I’ll stop for real.”
Bryant got off Jayke and untied him. “Thanks oh that was fun.” Jayke said between gulps of air and water. “Yeah it was fun, I was getting bored.” Jayke and Bryant sat back and watched TV.

nice story, some m/m stories are really worth reading.

Hey thanks, It's really awesome you like it. I've got more of the series coming. I always try to put
some element of fun and playfulness in my stories. Just to actually make it more than just the tickling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back