• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's new employee tickles her macho husband (M/M)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
This is a m/m story with the little guy getting the big macho guy tickled helpless.

I can’t believe my luck this summer. I started a new job at a software company and I met a very nice married woman who just happens to be my boss. She is great to work with and as I found out this past weekend, her husband is a deathly ticklish hunk of a man who I may have turned into my new tickle slave. I’m in my early 30s, software programmer, standing at 5’10 and slender frame with a nice 6 pack that surprises a lot of people who first look at me and think, “geek”. The thing that makes me unique is my foot and tickling fetish I’ve had since my teenage years when I tickled and tormented my younger brothers and neighborhood kids. I’m also a novice magician who dabbles in escape tricks to amuse my friends. My best trick is my straight jacket that I have mastered in winning many bets with people who don’t believe I can actually escape from the jacket.
This brings me to last weekend’s unexpected but thrilling tickle torture of my boss’s husband’s feet. Now Sally is a free spirit who likes to go out to karaoke, dancing and movies. I saw her the first weekend after I started work at a movie with her husband Frank, who stands 6’3, a solid 220 pounds, with dark hair and a nice tan. I found out he works in construction as a foreman which instantly got my fantasy juices going as a timid, closet gay guy. Frank and Sally are in their early 40s and their friendliness was apparent as they invited me to their barbeque they were having the next day. I had a great time meeting their friends and my other co-workers who I only saw around the office but not really talked to my first week. The one item that really caught my attention, was Frank’s big size 13s, that sported a nice smooth arch, perfectly formed toes and a light tan from hours of sitting by the pool. It took all my energy for me to not drop to my knees and start licking his feet. I was well received by everyone and actually hit it off with Sally and Frank as we shared the same interest in college football with our likes for the SEC. I was invited to opening night college football party and decided to bring my straight jacket to entertain the guest during breaks. Well my escape trick was a big hit as I showed how easy it was for me to get free several times. One guy tried the escape but he wasn’t able to and even freaked out when he realized he was stuck. This made me a hit but also got me thinking about getting Frank in the jacket and when he couldn’t escape, maybe I could get to those nice feet.
As it turns out, Frank had bragged to a few people that he knew the trick to the straight jacket escape. I gave him a couple of chances to prove it but he played it off and even seemed to get a little annoyed as I teased him about being scared. I was happy at the end of the party when Sally told me to come over tomorrow at lunch to watch the Alabama, Florida game which I readily agreed to. I really had no expectations when I arrived that the day would turn into a hot tickling and torment session, but as I have learned over the years, the best times always happen unexpectedly. The way their family room is setup, the recliners all face the TV, but if you sit across from someone their feet are propped up and stare back at you giving a foot fiend like me a fantastic view. Now Frank was already hitting the beers as his Bama team was kicking butt. Sally was in and out talking with a friend on the phone when I decided to direct last night’s talk about the straight jacket. Frank was smug as he explained the technique he would use to get free as the beers were obviously clouding his thought process. Sally was having none of his macho stuff and told him he was full of it which made him even more determined to “talk” about the escape. I guess when I asked him to try out his theory he just laughed and said too bad the jacket’s not here. I smirked and told him it was still in my car if you really think you can get free. I could tell this pissed him off as his masculine self got the better of him. He quickly agreed and even made a bet with Sally that when he got free she would have to wear it to work the following Monday. They had a playful argument that seemed to escalate the odds as they bantered back and forth. Sally told Frank he would have to wear it all day if he couldn’t break free which slightly drunk Frank agreed to do.
Now frank was dressed in blue jeans and a tight tee shirt exposing his big biceps with his big flawless feet teasing me as we chatted during the game. I showed Sally and Frank one more time how easy it was to break free of the straight jacket doing it in less than 4 minutes. Frank’s big arms and back would be his undoing, since the bigger your upper body frame is, the harder it is to get free, which I failed to explain to Frank. The good thing about me having the jacket is that my magic bag is filled with other items I use to include Velcro straps, some feathers and other items. I put the jacket on Frank and could tell as I tightened the first straps that he was already feeling how much it constrained the arms against his body. Sally was already in teasing mode as he struggled like mad to get even a little bit loose but since he didn’t flex against the straps as they were tightened he was not getting free. I felt my cock getting hard as his struggles made me realize that the big fella was quickly becoming an erotic fantasy. He gave up after 10 minutes as Sally teased him without mercy and a few choice words from me seemed to make him even madder. He demanded to be let free, but Sally was having none of it and made him agree to be tied until the end of the game, which still had 2 hours to go. He was sitting in the recliner pouting as Sally gave him a drink of his beer, when she teasingly ran some fingers over his big foot causing him to jump and struggle as he evaded her finger. Sally teased him but turning to me and telling me how ticklish her big baby was as she again ran fingers over the tops of his feet. She stopped and I thought the fun was over until Sally got a call from her friend and decided to pay her a visit. She told me under no circumstance was I to let Frank go until she got back. Sally winked and told me, “Don’t worry if he gives you a hard time, he really is a big softy.”
I was wearing baggy shorts, but I think Sally could tell I was excited. I made up my mind immediately that I would tickle Frank and take the consequences later on. His big feet were so well taken care of. His arches were smooth with just a slight wrinkle here and there. His meaty toes were long which left a nice opening between toes and balls of his feet. Franks heels were soft, no calluses anywhere on his feet. The tops of his feet were tan with little spots of hair on the top and some on his toes as well. As soon as Sally left Frank started to ask me to let him go, which I had no plans to do, and even told him I was going to have some fun with him. He was truly stuck, and with such a tight position he could only move his body a little bit on the thick cushioned recliner. I grabbed my Velcro wraps used them to synch his knees together as Frank yelled at me and struggled as much as he could in the strait-jacket. He was mad, but I sensed he was intrigued about what I had in mind for him as I used more Velcro to secure his ankles together making sure his jeans were under the straps so no marks would be left.
Frank was now helpless as his big feet wiggled back and forth as he tested his new bonds giving him new realization about how helpless he really was. I don’t think he even thought for a moment that I was going to tickle him. I’ve tied up guys before and they seemed to know right away that a good ole tickling was on its way. Frank is very masculine, macho and the type of guy you wouldn’t mess with in a bar, but now he was tied up, helpless and clueless about what was coming. I like you Frank, you are a nice guy and have treated me kindly since I met you, but I can’t resist the chance to tickle your bare feet. His eyes went wide as he struggled against his bonds with a new effort that threatened to break the recliner. I let him struggle for a couple of minutes until he was exhausted and I worked a foot stool under the recliner so he couldn’t close it. I used some soft rope to secure his bound feet to the recliner and reduce his chance to struggle. He started to plead with me which I secretly love as I sat on another foot stool directly facing his beautiful big feet. Don’t worry Frank, it is not going to hurt, but you will laugh your head off like never before. I was pleased to see Sally work your feet earlier and knew that I would have to get a shot at them before this day ended. I grabbed a feather and playfully ran it over his soles and through his toes. He struggled and I could tell he was fighting some laughter but he also wasn’t yelling at me to stop. I used my index finger and dragged it slowly from his right heel to the balls of his foot. His foot scrunched as my finger followed the ridges up his sole. With his foot still scrunched I dug my finger in deeper and trailed it back down, which must of tickled much more because Frank giggled and wiggled his foot as much as he could. I did the same to the left foot, settling in for a good hour of fun, I started out slowly working with just one finger as I prodded around his feet. If Frank was mad, he didn’t show it, as he pleaded each time I worked another part of his foot which was only light touches to test out his sensitive spots. When I hit a soft spot, he giggled and wiggled his feet, flexing from a scrunch to toes arched which I mentally recorded for later.
After 10 minutes of playing, it was time for business. I teased Frank by telling him the punishment was about to start. His expression didn’t fit the macho man who sat here 30 minutes before as he pleaded with me to let him go. I even felt that Frank might actually be getting into the scene as he realized he was trapped and maybe a part of him actually liked being tickled. I pulled back his big thick toes of his left foot and dug my fingers in with a hard scratch that made Frank burst out laughing and struggle like a wild animal. I was glad I secured him so tightly and used the foot stool to hold open the recliner as the big guy went nuts. The softness of his soles made my fingers feel like they were digging into a nice cushion of skin. His laughter bounced off the walls as one foot tried to cover the other foot foot being tickled which only made me switch to the foot not being tickled. It was a fun game, and with Frank now saying, “Don’t tickle me feet Thomas,” I realized he was getting into the scene and actually enjoying his predicament. I used both hands to tickle his heels, saying “Cooootchie Coooooo” as his hardy laughter gave me a hard on I so badly wanted to stroke. Watching his toes flex and wiggle as he struggled helplessly is an awesome sight. I could just imagine what the guys at the construction site would say if they saw the big boss helplessly tickled by a little computer guy.
I gave him a slight rest in order to get a drink for myself and give him a chance to get a drink of beer. Frank’s face was red and he was getting hoarse with laughter so I knew the cold beer would feel good and of course keeping him tipsy was always a good was to keep someone ticklish. One thing I didn’t expect was for Frank to be as playful as I expected a macho guy to be threatening my life with bodily harm sure to follow. But instead he became very submissive which made my cock stir. After a 5 minute break and Frank pleading for me not to tickle his feet, I stood at his feet and ran my fingers with little scratches over the tops of his feet. His tan feet were so soft that my nails easily glided from his toes to the exposed skin just below his jeans with his reaction mesmerizing me as I’m sure he never had his feet tops tickled. His head rolled from side to side as his giggles became frantic pleads for me to stop. When I stopped and sat on the foot stool, Frank wiggled his toes teasingly and begged me not to tickle his toes. I couldn’t help myself and started to stroke my cock wanting to shoot a load as I also noticed Frank was sporting a nice bulge in his jeans. I apologized to Frank as I took off one of my socks and placed it over my throbbing cock which he didn’t seem to mind. I winked at Frank and told him I was going to work my hot tongue over his toes and soles until he passed out. I’m sure the threat worried him a bit, but his pleading words, “no no no – not my toesies” made me go wild with lust. His toes tasted so good, a bit sweaty from the torment but they wiggled like mad in my mouth as I worked the toes expertly. I snaked my tongue between his toes as they tried to clamp down on my tongue which only made the tickling that much worse. I lost track of time as I licked and chewed on the balls of his feet as his laughter bounced from wall to wall making me think the neighbors might call the cops. As my fingers on my right hand scratched helpless Frank’s feet my left hand worked my cock as I shot a load that made me light headed. His laughter was getting weak as I slowed my tongue down to light licks and finally soft kisses. Poor Frank was exhausted and his cock was raging which I thought I might take care of when I looked beyond Frank and noticed Sally standing in the kitchen with a wry smile and a lustful look.
I adjusted myself and told an exhausted Frank that I was going to go and hoped that Sally would be home soon enough. He again surprised me by thanking me for not tickling his bare feet anymore. His submissive demeanor made we want to start all over again on his helpless feet. He didn’t know Sally was already home and she made sure to let me know with the “shhhh” jester not to tell Frank. I reached down and tickled his soles with little scratchy fingers bringing him to giggles again as I told him anytime you want to try and escape to give me a call. I left the house with one sock on my foot and the other still in my underwear on a high feeling I have never felt before. I ran the last 2 hours over in my head and couldn’t believe how submissive the big guy got as I worked his 13s over expertly. I wondered how Sally would be on Monday and worried I might have gone too far.
I got an email on Monday morning from Sally asking me to stop by for an 8:30 meeting in her office. I feared the worst as my weekend tickle torture still played out in my head. To my surprise, Sally thanked me for a wonderful weekend and told me she would be out of town next weekend and she hoped I could visit Frank to keep him company while she was gone. All I could do was blush and told her I would see what I could do but as I walked out of her office I was already planning a weekend of lustful tickling that would turn the big guy into my personal tickle slave.

Let me know what you think – [email protected]

Attachments

• dom2.jpg
    dom2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 144
Thanks for the kind words. I love golf, some come out to Vegas and let's play some golf.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back