• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writing.com

si91

Hello everyone,

For those who don't know, writing.com has a surprising number of tickling interactive stories. Many haven't been updated in a while, and I find that disappointing since it seems like a style of storytelling with significant potential. I particularly like the POV nature of interactive stories, with the reader being a tickler/ticklee, though I prefer a male reader being tickled by a female character in stories that I read. It seems like this forum has a lot of writers who'd have the skill and initiative to further that medium of writing, so I've made a list of what I consider to be good tickling interactive stories that are in desperate need of an infusion of literary talent, so that more people can enjoy them. I have a writing.com account as well (same username, si91) and I'd be willing to give Gift Points (writing.com currency) to well-written chapters for those who are unable to contribute merely for the sake of furthering the cause of tickling literature.

Tickling with girl movie stars

Tickling with "Harry Potter" girls

Feet of Hogwarts Girls

Christopher's Senior Year

Role Reversal: The Jesse Cartier Story

Tickling fun with female celebrities

The Ticklish Girls of Disney Channel

Selena Gomez tickling story

Adventures in Tickle Town

Tickle University

Walking Dead Tickling

Welcome to Castle Anthrax

AIDS Hospital

"Zoey 101" girls tickling

Victorious girls tickling

Fantasy Tickling Adventure

A Summer of Laughter

...and this is only a small handful of the wide variety of tickling stories on writing.com, a collection that spans multiple facets of popular culture. I really believe this format has the potential to take tickling literature into a whole new direction, so good luck and happy writing!

Last edited:
My opinion, there aren't NEARLY enough of these out there! I'm glad you're promoting them, and I think you've inspired me to start contributing even more than I already do. =)

BTW, you left a great one off your list! (my sig) :p

Thanks! I deliberately left yours off my list since you already have your own thread on that.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back