• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jayke, Zak, and Bryant: Sunday Tickles M/M, M/M, MM/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
The guys woke up early Sunday morning. They all decided to spend the day at
Zak’s townhouse which was right on the beach. “Ok I’m gonna go and get some
things for tonight and straighten up a little. I’ll see you at the house around say 11.“
Said Zak; as he gave Jayke a hug and kiss. “Ok that’s perfect; I’m looking forward
to it.” Jayke returned the hug and kiss closing the door. “You two are so cute together.
I’m really glad for you.” Bryant said as he gave Jayke a quick poke in the sides. “AHEEAHEHHAEHAETHANKSEHEHEAHEHE.” Jayke went to his room and started
getting some things together. He was so excited and couldn’t wait to see Zak’s place.
“Now if Bryant could find someone, he’d be so happy.” Jayke thought to himself as he
finished packing.

Zak was running around changing sheets and dusting to get his place ready for his guests.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Zak looked at his watch; it was too early for the
guys to arrive. “Hang on, I’m coming.” Zak dried his hands and ran to the door. “Nico, what
are you doing here?” Zak asked as he gave his twin brother a hug. “I was in the neighborhood
and decided to say hi.” Nico returned the hug and came in. “Ok so who’s the guy you’re
straightening the place up for?” Nico asked as he gave his brother a quick tickle on the ribs. “AHEHAEEHEHEHEAHHEYEHAHHEHEEAHHAECUTEHEAHEAHAEITHEHEHAEAEOUTHEE
HEHHEEHAEHEHEHAHAEAHE.” Zak fell to the floor in a fit of laughter. “Tell me or I’ll have to continue.” Said Nico; straddling Zak’s legs, kneading his fingers between Zak’s ribs and into
his pits.

“AHHHEHEHAEAHHEAHAEEHEHEAHAEHEAHEAHANICOEHEHEHHEHEHEHEAHAENOEHEA
HAEHEHAEEAHEHEAHDON’TEHEHAHAEEHAAEHAHHEHAHHHHAHAEEHEHEEHHAEEHHEE
HAAEHOKHEEAHEHHAEEHHOKHEHAEEHEHHEEHHEHEAHI’LLHHAEHEHAEHAEHTELLEHE
AHHEHEAHAEHAEYOUHEEAHEHAHEHEEHEEAHIEHHAEEHHAEHEHEHEHMETHEEHAEAHH
EHEHSOMEONEHEAHEEAHEHAAHEHAEEAHHAEEHHHAE.” Zak was pounding his fists and
kicking his legs like crazy as his bro was tickling the hell out of him.Nico gave Zak a hand
getting up and gave him a hug. “I’m so happy; you’ll have to tell me all about him.” “I will,
but now I have to finish straightening up. They’ll be here in an hour.” Zak said as he went
back to doing the dishes. “Um did you just say they?” Nico asked with a confused look on his face. “Yeah the guy’s name is Jayke. He lives with his best friend Bryant. They’re coming over
today; I spent yesterday and last night over their apartment. Jayke’s soo cute Nic, we decided
to start dating. The best part is Bryant and Jayke are totally into tickling, and are both ticklish
as hell.” “Zak you lucky ass, I’m jealous.”

“Hey Nic, are you seeing anyone?” “Not at the moment. Why?” “Jayke mentioned last night
that he wished Bryant could find someone so he can be happy. Bryant’s a really nice guy;
I’m thinking you two will hit it off.” Nic had grabbed himself a beer and sat thinking. “Hmm
being set up with someone by my brother; can I look any more desperate?” Nico asked with s smirk. “It could be worse; Mom or Dad could find you a guy. Don’t forget that loser they
found for me.” Said Zak; as he got a beer and joined Nico on the couch. “Oh I’d forgotten
about him, he was a loser.” Nico said as he stretched out.” “So will you at least meet Bry?”
Zak grabbed Nico’s ankles in a choke hold and scratched his nails along the bare soles.
“AHEHAEEAHEHHEHAEHAEHAEHNOEHEAHEAHHEHAEHNOTEHEHEHEHHEHEHHAEHAEHEHA
EMYEHEAHEAHEAHFEETEHEHEAHEAHEHAEHEHHAEHEHAEC’MONEHEHEAHEAHEHEHAHEHA
EHNOEHEAHEAHAHHEHAEFAIREHEAHEHEAHAEHIHEEAHAEHONLYEHEAHAEHHEHAETICKLED
EHEAHEHHEYOURHEEHEHAEHRIBSEEHEHAHEHEHEHHEHEAHAEH.’ “That’s only because you
didn’t go for my feet.” Zak pulled Nico’s toes back and lightly scratched his nails under them. “AEHEAHEHHAEHEHEAHAEHAESHITEHEAHEAHEAHEHHEEAHHAEHEAENOTHEEAHEAH
EAHEAHEHHEEHHAEHAEEHTHEHEEAHEAHHAEEAHAEHTOESEHEHEAHEAHEAHHAEEAHAEHH
EAHEAEAHEHEHEHEAEHYESEHEAHEAHEHHAEHAEHEAHEYESEHEHEHEHAEHAEAEI’LLEHEAH
EAHEHHEAHAEHHAEMEETHEHAEEAHHEHAETHISEHEAHAEHHAHHEHBRYANTEHEAHEAHEHHEH
EHAHHEHEAH.” “Awesome, this’ll be cool; we just all might become family.” “You know
all you had to do was ask Zak. I was gonna do it anyway.” Nico said as he got another beer.
“Yeah but doing it this way was more fun.” “Ok you have a point there. I do love to get
tickled.” “I have to go take care of come things, would you like me back for dinner?”
“Great then you can meet both Jake and Brie. They’re spending the night.” “Awesome,
I’ll give you a call when I’m on my way. Thanks Zak I love you.”
Nico said as he gave Zak a hug and left.

30 minutes later the doorbell rang again. Zak had just finished some last minute touches.
“Be right there.” Zak ran his fingers through his hair on the way to the door. “Hey guys;
come on in and relax.” Zak ushered Jayke and Bryant in and got them drinks.” “Oh wow
nice place Zak.” Jayke gave Zak a hug and kiss. “Thanks I love it here. You want to sit out
on the balcony?” The three of them sat out and looked at the waves and the people out
on the beach. “Oh tonight my twin brother will be joining us for dinner.
Bryant, I hope it’s ok, I told him about you and how cute and awesome you are.
He’s totally interested, and before you ask yes ticklish as hell and loves it.” “So let me
get this straight; you’ve got a twin, who’s into tickling, and gay?” Bryant asked as he
thought over what Zak mentioned. “Yeah I know it’s strange, but it’s true. So are you
interested?” Zak reached down and put Bryant’s ankles in a choke hold as he scratched
his nails along the soft bare soles.

“AHEEHAHAEEHAAHAHEAHAEHAEAHEAHAEHYESHEHEHEAAEHAEHHEHEEHAHAEEAHHEH
EHAEHAEYESEHEHEAHEAHHEHEAHAHAHAEHEHAEEHHEEHEHAEHAEHHEI’MEHHAEEAHEA
HEHAHEINTERESTEDEHAEHEAHAHAEHAEHEHAEEHAHEAHEEHNOTEHEHEAHAEHHAHAEEA
EMYEHEAHEAHHFEETEHEAHEHEHEHHAEEHAAEHTHEY’REHEAEHEAHHAEHAEHAETOOEHAEH
AEHHTICKLISHEHEHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEEHEHEHEHHEHEHAAEHHE.”
“Oh my brother’s gonna love you. He also loves to tickle not just be tickled.”
“Zak you really are the best boyfriend I could ever have.” Jayke said as he started tickling
Bryant’s pits and sides while nibbling his neck.
“EHAEHEEAHEAHAEHHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHEHEHEHAHAEEHAEHNO
EHEAHEHAAEHEHFAIRHEEAHAEHHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEYOU’REHEHE
AHAEHEHEAHEEAHAEHEHEAHBOTHEHEEAHEAHHEHEHAHGONNAHEEAHEAHHAEEAHEHAA
EHEHHEAHHAEHAEAEHEAHGETHEHEAEHEHAEITEHEHEHEHEHHAEAEHEHHEAAEHEHHAEE
HEAHEHEHAEAHEEANOTHEEHAEAHEHHAETHEHEEAHEHDAMNEHAEHAEHAEHAENECKEHEA
HEAHEAHEHEAHEHEHEHAEEHEHAEHEHEAHAEEHHEEHA.” Bryant was losing all control under
the tickle attack. Zak and Jayke were both in heaven as they kissed while tickling Bryant.

To Be Continued.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back