• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend tickled at a BBQ

the_dude

TMF Poster
Hey all, so I was having a bbq at my house. Nothing big. After everyone left, the only people left were my girlfriend and my two sisters. I was inside putting stuff away and my girl and two sisters were outside cleaning up. My gf, we'll call her Christina is 34 abiut 5'2, with long curly black hair and brown eyes. She is Puerto Rican and her shoe size is an 8. She was wearing a white and bkue sundress and flip flops. She had just had her nails done, color blackcherry with a silver ankle bracelet. She has that nice tan going. She is deathly ticklish and has a laugh that just makes people wanna see whaats so funny. Anyway, I was by the fridge when I heard her laughing. At first I didnt think of anythibg until I heard her scream "ay please. No tickling..." so I ran to the window to see my one sister laying on her back with my gf laying on top of her with her arms pinned up above her head in like a full nelson move. My other sister was sitting on her hips and tickling the crap out of her armpit, sides and hips. My gf was hysterical...kicking her kegs so hard that her flip flips flew off. It was the first time I saw her really tickled by other people. I was loving every minute if it. They tickled her good for a good 5 minutes before letting her get up. When they finally let her go, she was laying on her back giggling. Her hair was all a mess. They gave her qyick tickles for another 2 minutes before finally leaving. I was so turned in that when she came into the house I grabbed her into the bedroom, jumped on top of her, tickled her some more before slipping inside her and having great sex. Man do I love the summer.....

Sounds like a fun time indeed. Hope you tickled her good before you slipped inside her. I love extremely and deathly ticklish women.

nice experience, thanks for sharing with us here.

I think every guy tickler dreams of a situation like that! You are a lucky man!

Great story!! I just love the summer too..................i just knew there were other people in NJ who like this! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back