• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knight of Punishment(a challenge) M/F feet

ElFewja

Verified
Wrote this in March (2013) as kind of a rewrite of a formerly stalled half written piece from 2009. The original version had the main guy being stalked by someone while out in the field and he took her down, then tickled her but it felt less... well, eh. I think the plot's tighter now. Also toyed with the idea of the lord marrying her off to him, assuming they hadn't really reconciled at the end, but eh. I don't like the idea of a woman as an object and I think that's how it would have played out. Sounds funny considering she's still little more than a object, receiving an action to forward what I want to do in the text but, well, whatever. Enjoy.

Next Part:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Knight-of-Punishment-2)&p=4270077#post4270077

Knight of Punishment(a challenge) M/F feet

Through the slit in the stone wall the moon sneered, its pale silver light puncturing Lee's desk, reaching for the crumpled scrap of parchment resting on it. Glancing at the steel blade resting next to his table Lee rose from his bed, kicking a chainmail shirt out of his way as he strode across the otherwise barren floor. After reaching the door he paused, his eyes falling upon the parchment. With a shake of his head he grasped the door handle, grabbing a wooden sword from the room's corner as he stood still. Quickly he let go of the door to crush the parchment, holding it over one of the lit torches so that it caught fire. He dropped the thing, letting it crumble and wither away on the floor as he left.

Shouldering the practice weapon against his naked neck he delved through the vacant halls that were painted a dull yellow by the dying flames that the lazy torches barely attempted to keep alive. As he began to descend the stairwell he heard a voice call out from behind him.

"Sir Lee!" Something squeaked behind him. A child. Throwing his head over his shoulder he gazed at the scrawny thing.

"Shouldn't you be down in the village for the festivities?" The kid kicked at floor, looking away and muttering something. "What's that?"

"I'm grounded."

"Then why are you out here?"

"Everyone else is at the festival."

"I should hope so. Heard they caught two naughty maidens this time. Supposed to have their feet punished something fierce. You should sneak out and enjoy it."

"But--"

"Who is going to stop you? Just go." Turning back around he dropped down several steps before the child shouted again.

"Wait, Sir Lee! Are you going training?"

Staring at a crack in one of the steps he thought for a moment. "I'm going to teach someone a thing or two, yes."

"Can I come?"

"No."

"Why not?"

His tongue poked at the inside of his cheek. Facing the child again he let some words forcibly crash from his mouth. "Because I said so."

"But--"

"Listen. I'm missing the festival too. I don't want to but I am. How about you do me a favor and head over there in my place? Make them scream for me, because I can't go."

With a sigh the kid's head fell. "Ok." As if a fire ignited beneath him the kid's head popped up, he jumped up and clasped his hands together. "Promise me you'll train me though!"

Lee let a laugh slip. "Sure. I promise."

"You mean it? Really!? Do you think I can lead the troops just like you some day?!"

"Kid, if I teach you how to use a sword you'll be lucky if that's all you do. But I'll only teach you if you go tickle those girls. I mean it, if I don't hear their crying while I'm out tonight, I won't teach you anything. And you make sure to let them know that if they continue their witching ways I'll come deal with them personally." With that the kid ran off down the hall, disappearing around a corner. Shaking his head Lee turned and continued down the stairs.

Upon entering the courtyard he saw the back of his opponent, his full plate brilliantly lit by the moon.

"I'm here."

Stiffly his opponent turned, slowly lifting his leg before it came crashing down again as he spun about. A soft, lilting voice echoed metallically at him from the helmet. "You come without armor? And just a wooden sword?" Lee chuckled. "Very well then." The figure raised his sword above his head. "Prepare yourself."

Deftly Lee skipped across the courtyard in two steps, hammering the butt of his sword against his enemy's stomach before nimbly slipping behind him, letting the hilt crash against his opponent's helmet. As the armored person collapsed upon his stomach Lee chuckled. "Have you not worn full plate before?" Shouldering his blade, he walked around the body, tapping at it's helmet with his boot. "Let's see just who thought he was capable of besting me." Prodding at the helmet's mask with his boot he flipped it open revealing a puff of orange hair barely covering a smooth face.

His sword fell to his side. "Ah. Princess?" Blazing green eyes met his own. The woman's eyes clenched shut tightly as the armor around her arms wiggled. "Why are you here?" Her head shook ferociously within the helmet then fell, her breaths raggedly flowing across the courtyard like fog desperate to conquer a valley. Moments later she resumed her struggle. A smile crept around his mustache. "Can't get up?"

"Quit laughing and help me."

"After you tell me what this is all about." In the distance he could hear cheering. "Well?" Crossing his arms he looked around, taking note of her sword, its hilt wrapped with gold and ordained by a ruby. "Nice sword. So why are you here? Are you the one that issued this challenge?" Again the princess began struggling against her armor, attempting to push herself up. "Very well then." He said simply, stepping towards her legs. Sitting down he gently tugged at her greaves, sliding them off to reveal her bare soles, the pale as wool flesh glistening to the silent moonlight's melody.

"What the hell are you doing?" She demanded loudly.

"The way I figure it," he said, tossing the greaves aside, "I missed the festivities over this and you're not cooperating. Thought I'd persuade you to speak." His hungry gaze fell to her milky-white foot bottoms, and like a kitten is drawn to milk so too were his hands irrevocably drawn to her feet; she would not escape his wrath.

"I'll tell my father."

"No, you won't. I doubt you'd want to explain all of this." Gently he carved a path above her left heel then curved down the middle of her foot which caused her toes to flex as her foot tried and failed to move from side to side. "Can't even move? Shame." With a poke he dotted the question mark at the center of her foot, next to her ball. Ordering his finger to circle the spot repeatedly, he delved into her buttery flesh as it melted away from his touch. "Bad night to not wear socks, right?" She snorted a laugh then began to giggle lightly.

A small gust of wind blew, lightly coercing his finger towards her toes. Flicking his fingertip against the mound of flesh forced a squeal to echo against the courtyard's walls. "Don't you dare!" bounced about him as her toes curled together, revealing their soft pink nails.

"But princess," he chirped out, "It would be such a shame if you also missed the celebration. Allow me the privilege of giving you a private demonstration of--"

"I'll scream!"

He smirked. "Go right ahead. I'm sure we're the only ones here." Again his finger flicked the center of that hill, lightly brushing the tip of her third toe as he crashed across the valley. The dull clutter of metal battling the ground nearly drowned her squirrelly squeal out.

Touching the tips of his fingers against her sole caused the armor to shake violently as she drew the strings of her lips tightly. Upon pulling his fingers in ever so slightly, as if her were scratching at a light itch, she yelped like a jackal. Furious pellets of laughter crashed around him as he lightly repeated the process. "You'd better tell me why you were here. I'm barely touching you."

A quick howl came from her. "Help!" Her laughter escalated soon after, her cries drifting aimlessly like a ship without a sail in her ocean of giggles.

"Well," He said simply, halting his attack, "If you're going to scream like that, I may as well give you reason to." As a king beckons his charges take their leave so too did he mentally give his hand free reign, permitting that terrible army of five to storm the shores of her sole to do as they would. With great haste they raced lines, scratching about the terrain for the precious, jeweled laughter hidden there. As though in dire need of nourishment his hand hounded the center of her foot, arch and all, desperately harvesting and voraciously consuming all the music the princess had to give.

She soon began slamming the tops of her feet against the ground, massing up a tiny cloud of dirt, quickly chanting an incantation of "nonononono." Infected by her overly joyful nature he chortled, ordering the rampage lessened to the mere scratching from before while he maneuvered his free hand onto her heels, pressing them down into the ground.

"If you're going to act like that I might as well tickle you pretty hard."

"Don't!" Came her cry as he adjusted his weight, sitting upon his knees. With the newfound advantage he renewed his attacks, doubling their speed and efficiency as he had men to placate. The result was immediate, her laughter turning to a dire scream that pierced the clear sky better than any of the best offered at the fair. Her resistance strengthened, the light clanks turning into thuds as she valiantly fought against the metal commissioned to protect her, though her feet merely twitched despite her best efforts. Still, she was strong, straining his sword arm greatly even though she was largely incapacitated.

"Please!" She sobbed out through her maniacal laughter, "Please stop! I can't take having my feet tickled! Please!" Digging deeper into her flesh he felt her skin meld into his, to the point that it felt beyond natural to harass in this way; stopping would not only be wrong but inconceivable.

Very crudely he dropped his demands. "Tell me why you called me here."

"I can't take it!" She cackled.

Another gust of wind blew harshly, knocking out a nearby lamp, sweeping a fun idea into his head. "Beg me to tickle them and I'll stop."

"NO!" She responded without hesitation.

"Then I'll have no choice." With a nod his fingers neared her toes; flipping them to their backs he very lightly drug the backs and tips of his nails over the bountiful hill before her toes.

"Not my toes. Please. Please don't. Anything. I can give you money. However much you want, please. Just don't--don't."

"I only want one of two things," he said, those soldiers turned executioner moving forward, forcing her to snort laughter out of that heavenly white crescent. "I promise I'll stop."

His offer was met with silence until he began stroking her soles with his index finger. Desperately she called out "Please tickle them! Please!"

He smirked, drawing a circle around her quivering arch. "Call me master."

"Please master!"

"Say have your way with them."

"Master, please have your way with my feet! Please! They've been naughty! Make them suffer!"

"Admirable. You'll make a fine wife someday." With those words he fell forward, wrapping his arm around her foot, squeezing the sides with his hand so as to force her toes to reveal their creamy bottoms for his starved men to pillage. Diving into the trenches he plowed upwards, carving an exit over the tips of her toes, repeatedly striking every part of those wiggling prisoners despite how much they flung themselves back at him.

Immediately her neck crashed towards her back as she screamed laughter at the sky, shouting "You promissseeeddddd!!!"

"You were convincing," he retaliated, "Couldn't disappoint my princess, after all." Swiftly seeking to enhance the quality of her choir like cries he released her foot, slipping his thumb between her big toe while clutching the big toe of her other foot, forcing them together. Having pillaged what he could of her soles he began to lay siege to them, streaking silky pink lines across her cream white soles as he rapidly clawed down both arches simultaneously, sending the princess into a catastrophic series of golden howls that stabbed at the heavenly bodies above them.

"Stop! I can't--" She sobbed out, a ravenous flurry of giggles interrupting her. Smacking the ground with a fist she could hardly move, she tried again "I can't--" before another parade of laughter rushed by, preventing her from continuing. Of their own accord his fingers suddenly began burrowing into the center of her largely un-harassed right foot as though they were fox hounds released on the hunt. "Why are you doing this!?" she demanded, causing him to look up, allowing him the pleasure of catching a single rivulet of liquid as it cascaded down her rounded cheek.

Without relenting his attack he answered simply. "To prove that you're a pampered, weak girl who can't handle having her feet touched even a little, let alone fight evenly with me. And I missed the festival over this pointless challenge, so there's that." Turning his palm towards him he flicked his wrist up, sliding across both arches with one finger each so that the princess yelped. "Besides, you could learn some humility."

Like a hasty announcer she took up the moment to drop a proposal. "Just stop and I'll tell yoeaaaappp!" Without stalling he besieged the toes of her right foot once more, caressing their pads as he would scratch behind a dog's ears.

"Tell me first." Was all he had to say to her.

"I--hehe--my fatheherher--eep! chohohose my brotherher oveheheher meeeeeepp! and I-- I-- ahhhhahahaha." She began shaking her head, furrowing it towards the ground once more. Releasing her toes and her feet drifted away, gracing the earth once more as he resigned to lightly running the tips of his fingers over her arch in an extremely light massage. Raising her head, she looked over her shoulder, beginning again. "My father.. my father chose... hehe-- could you stop?" Her face collapsed again as the armor clinked lightly into the ground.

Continuing to rub her tender, savory flesh he responded, "Not even if I wanted to."

"Hechosemybrotherovermetosucceedhim." Came the words all at once before she began giggling again.

"Come again?" He said, lightly plucking at the tip of her toes like he would a sullen guitar that refused to sing gracefully.

Arching her head back in an unworldly manner like a woman possessed to do so she hollowly called out "He chose my brother to succeed him!"

Strumming his fingers down her trembling arch he continued to interrogate her, "And.. that has what to do with me?"

"If I--if I hehe... if I defeated his champion I could--I could Shhhahah."

"Is that all?"

"Yes. Now please STOP!" Giving one final strum his hand rose before falling again, blessing her foot with the pleasure of having havoc wrecked upon the indefensible middle of that kingdom, hailing it with the ferocity of a guerrilla strike and the numbers of a well trained standing army. All at once she came to life again, banging around within the prison she had so willingly locked herself within, helplessly slapping her feet against the ground like a fish flopping around on land. The silvery sound of her stringy voice crashed all around him like waves breaking upon land, her forced joy carrying the same weight as the water that jealously claws the coast.

Setting his hands upon his hips he watched her disintegrate with exhaustion inside of the armor. "Learned your lesson?" No answer came from her brightly lit smile. As he rose he thought he heard her speak, though it sounded more like the wind murmuring through the leaves of a forest. "Come again?"

"Teach me how to wield a sword."

Stroking his chin for a second, he nodded. "Under one condition."

"Anything."

"Good. Every night -- before I train you, mind -- you expose those dainty things to a stockade so I can tickle them properly. I'm taking ownership of them."

A wisp of smoke sauntered past him, careening away from a torch on it's deathbed. He turned.

"We'll have to use the dungeon for that. Can't draw too much attention to us." To that he nodded, taking his leave of the enervated girl that lay there, breathing heavily.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back