• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Always playing with my cousin's feet

Tmuhh

I have a pretty cousin (we will call her "C"). She is 19 now but I'll just talk about times I've played with her feet when she was atleast 18. We have always been pretty close to each other and I'm positive shes attracted to me. She takes good care of her feet and she usually doesnt wear socks when shes around the house. I can't say I don't take advantage of that fact sometimes...=)

C always comes over to my house during special occasions such as holidays. The first occasion I'm going to talk about was during her spring break last year. She came over to my house to spend a few days to hang out with me. When she came in the door she gave me a hug as usual and she took off her flip flops. Of course I glanced at her feet the minute she walked in and I noticed she had no nail polish but she had a french pedicure (which is my favorite look on a girls feet). We went upstairs to my bedroom and she had brought over a few movies that she wanted to watch. Shes still kind of childish and she talked me into watching a chipmunks movie (good lord i wouldnt have gone through with it if it werent for her pretty feet lol). So we layed down on my bed and watched the whole movie and I pretty much whined and complained about watching it the entire time. (She really enjoys "torturing" me in some ways like watching these movies and such). Speaking of torture I came up with a plan to get a better look at her feet. I told her before watching the movie that I was going to "get her" for making me watch it. Well anyway this is what I did; I said, "I'm going to make you pay for making me watch that movie. Which made me remember how ticklish you are." She made a little "gasping" noise after hearing that. I then said, "I especially remember how ticklish your feet are." I then dove toward her feet (which were under a blanket because somehow she always seems to be cold). I then tore the blanket away from her feet and grabbed them. She was screaming and trying to get her feet away. She managed to roll onto her stomach and she attempted to pull her legs in as well. But I tucked her legs under my left arm and pulled her feet so they hung over the end of the bed. I began tickling those pretty feet like there was no tomorrow! Her french pedicured toes were trying so hard to wiggle away from my merciless fingers, but they just couldnt =). She kept laughing and saying "please no!" and "stop tickling me!". I had a raging hard boner by this time (Which I'm sure her feet and legs could feel it a few times during her struggle!). After a few minutes I let her go so she could breathe, but I remember this as one of my favorite times tickling her ever before. (I practically tickle them every time she spends the night with me now and it's awesome).

I'll be posting more later, so stay tuned!

great story. I dont get how you cousin can be attracted to you (if you mean sexual attraction). other then that I liked the story.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back