• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fantasy

Polki35

TMF Novice
I want to be captured by aliens or indians and be taken to there place and be tied up and dipped in a big tub of baby oil and took out and they would take turns spitting on my shirt for 30 min and then they ripped apart my shirt forcefully and they spit on my jeans for hours taking turns and rubbig it into my jeans that i just bought and then they rubbed mud onto my jeans everywhere and rubbed alot in my crotch of my jeans and then rip them apart off my body so i cant wear them ever again and then mud rubbed into my underwear so they are brown and slimy and then they ripped them off from each leg forcefully and then cut them up even more with scissors and then started to spit on my torn clothes after they were ripped off my body and then they went to my sweaty feet and looked at my colorful new nike sneakers and they took turns spitting on them and rubbing mud on them and smelled where they could see my socks and then they looked at my laces and cut them off with a scissors and then they forced my shoes off and then they would smell my socked feet amazed at the smell of them and lick them and they felt them and found they were really wet and they tickled my feet in them and thought they made my feet more ticklish so then they all started spitting on them even though they were pretty wet from all their licking they still spit on them a lot and rubbed it all in then ripped my socks apart so they cant be worn again and then they smelled my feet and licked my feet and meanwhile the others are passing my stinky shoes around and smelling them and spitting on the outside and licking the inside as they cut the shoelaces so they open and they loved the smell and then they tickled my feet for hours and then put baby oil on my feet and tickle them for hours and even put mud on my feet and in between my toes and i had just painted my toes pink and blue pink on one toe and blue on the other and they didn't care about it and just kept putting mud on my feet and tickling my feet and i had just gotten a pedicure too and the rest of them would be putting mud on my body and would be smelling my stinky shoes and my toes would be tied so i couldn't move my toes at all or my feet when they are being tickled and after days of nonstop tickling on my feet they would be red and they would feel like they are being tickled even when nobody is touching them and then they would put mud on my feet and they would be dirty then wash them off with water and they would put more baby oil on them to make them more ticklish and tickle them more and then they would smell from the sweat from nonstop tickling and they would smell them and lick them and then tickle them more And put more baby oil on them to make them soft and then tickle me for years

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back