• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fantasy

Polki35

TMF Novice
I was walking in the woods when a branch moved i went over too see what it was and then suddenly i was tied down and couldn't move and then i felt something sharp start cutting my shirt from my arms to my chest and then from my stomach to my waist and then it was stripped from my body and then the same happened to my jeans from my ankles to my waist they were ripped off and my phone and headphones were still in them but they were taken into the ground so all help was gone and then i felt some sapp drip on my body all over it was being poured and rubbed in and my panties and my bra were all sticky and wet from it and i felt it slipping down my ankles and almost going into my new DC sneakers and so i yelled no not in my shoes and then it ripped my laces off and never saw them again and then stripped my shoe off quick and shoved the right one into my face on my nose and forced me to smell them and they were smelly and then a tree limb kept running over the bottom of my socked foot and it tickled but hurt and then soon there was a rip in my sock and then a leaf was tickling my foot my sock still on over my toes but my heel and part of my sole visible and it kept tickling with a leaf and it tickled bad and then kept tickling for hours with my shoe still on my nose and it smelled bad and then the tree ripped my sock off my toes and ankle and took my shoe off and tied my sock around my face so where my toes go is over my nose it was all sweaty and stinky and it noticed my pink toes and tickled them all over and it tickled my whole foot for hours and my other shoe and sock was getting so sweaty and then they ripped my other shoe off and took the sock off my face and put my other shoe on and it was soo sweaty and smelly and then the branch was rubbing on my other foot and it ripped my other sock off it was green when it was in my shoe but from the branch it is a little brown from mud and a leave tickled my other foot and my foot was really soft from being in my sweaty socks and shoes all day then my other foot was tickled for hours then my other sock was ripped apart and tied around my face on my nose and now that i think about it it smells kinda good and then both my feet were tickled and they were now getting red and my toes were tied by roots and i couldnt move them at all. Then my soles were stretched to my face and i was forced to smell my own feet and inbetween my toes and then my jaw was forced open and my toes were inserted and roots grabbed my tounge and forced me to lick my own toes and my soles all over and thn i was tickled again for days and then my panties and bra were still on but verry dirty and still verry sticky from the sapp and then branches grabbed each side of my bra and ripped the middle apart so i cant wear it ever and then my i felt a branch on my panties rubbing up and down and then. My feet were tickled at the same time for hours and i had slot of orgasms and my panties were sooo wet and sticky and part of the fabric on my panties was wearing off from the rubbing then there was a small hole and the branch ripped my panties off from that hole and then ripped my pink panties into little pieces and put it into my mouth and tied it shut with my ripped sock and tied my shoe onto my nose with my other torn sock and then started to pour sap all over me and tickled my feet for years

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back