• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: The Witching Hour F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Greetings fellow deviants! Sorry for my lack of posts lately. The summer has been fairly hard and I have had my hands full with life and love. Decided to combine characters from some of my previous stories, Jenni The Clown, and Witchy Woman, in an experiment. Please give me your opinions. They mean the world to me.

“Well, Amy, I am glad to hear that you and Phillip are still doing so well.” Jenni sat at the bar. Amy had just got off of her bartending shift and was having a drink with her friend. Jenni's little “tickling hobby” had saved Amy's relationship with her boyfriend, Phillip. Jenni had since gone on to begin a relationship with a DJ named Colin. Unfortunately, Colin was a college student in their town and was away for the Summer. This had left Jenni feeling rather lonely waiting for Fall to begin. She hated waiting.

“How's Colin doing?” Amy asked.

“He's still in St. Louis. He still calls me every day though.” Jenni replied as she sipped her Manhattan.

“That's sweet. He always struck me as a romantic. Can I ask you a personal question?”

“Of course you can, Hon.” Jenni assured her friend.

“What does Colin think about your job?” Amy asked with a cocked eyebrow.

“We haven't talked much about it. I know he told me he was afraid of clowns when he was little but other than that, I don't think he really cares.”

“Jenni?”

“What?”

“I mean your OTHER job...”

Jenni laughed as she understood Amy's question. After the blush left her face, she answered.

“He's certainly never complained...”

“Is he ticklish?”

“Hahaha! Oh Amy... You have no idea.”

The two shared a laugh.

After a while, Amy seemed distracted. She kept glancing over to a dark haired girl sitting by herself at one of the tables. Jenni noticed too.

“She looks lonely.” Amy said.

Jenni realized what she could do to lift her spirits. And the spirits of the Raven-haired girl Amy was gazing at. It had been a while since Jenni “helped” somebody. A large grin was plastered to Jenni's face.

“No...” Jenni replied, “She looks... fun.”

Lily stepped out of her car and walked up to her purple front door. She turned to look over her shoulder as she thought she heard a noise. Once she saw that she was in the clear, she opened the door and walked inside. However, as soon as she opened the door, She was greeted with a heavy dose of Chloroform...

Lily came to. She was tied to a large couch in her living room. Her clothes had been stripped off with the exceptions of her bra and panties. She checked the bonds at her wrists and ankles and began to mutter a spell.

“Chain and rope of...”

Lily was immediately silenced as Jenni reached over and placed a large strip of tape over her mouth. Lily tried to yell in anguish but it was hopeless. Her arms were not free to gesture and her mouth could not recite any spells. She was helpless.

“No you don't, Elvira!” Jenni stepped into Lily's view. Jenni was in her full clown getup. The orange satin outfit and bright make-up that covered her heavenly face. “No way you are pulling that 'Mirror, Mirror' crap with me.”

Lily was in shock. Jenni began to explain herself.

“I thought you looked so miserable earlier and needed some cheering up. Imagine my surprise when I came in here and saw all these pentagrams and stocks in the basement. Even a book of spells. You just an avid fan of that kind of thing?”

Lily shot Jenni an angry glare that frightened Jenni a little bit.

“Oh my God. You're the real thing aren't you?”

Lily nodded yes. Jenni sat down next to her.

“Well, I can't say I approve. I strive to bring joy to people, not to curse them.”

Lily's face showed genuine disinterest.

“But I don't like the idea of not being able to hear you either. What shall we do about that?”

Lily glared at Jenni.

“You know, I saw this movie once. It was about a witch. At one point near the end of the movie, the main character burned the witch's spell book and then the witch had no more power...”

A look of fear came over Lily, and Jenni smirked. Jenni walked over to the fireplace and, within a few minutes, had a nice roaring fire going. Jenni left the room and before long, walked back into the room with the spell book she had found in the basement. She merrily skipped over to the fireplace and winked at Lily. Lily moaned pleadingly through the tape. Jenni daintily tossed the book into the fire. Lily screamed in anguish as the book burned. Jenni walked over to the couch and pulled up a chair so she could sit by Lily's side.

Lily's whimpering died down. All of her power had been in that book. She could no longer cast spells. All the magic was gone. Jenni looked down at her with a frown.

“Awww... it's okay. Now you don't have to hurt anybody any more. You can learn to love life.”

Jenni pulled the tape off of Lily's mouth. Lily looked up at Jenni with hateful eyes.

“You bitch!” Lily snapped, “You have no fucking idea what you have done. Those spells kept me immortal. I have existed throughout the ages off of the laughter of virgins. Those spells won't work now that the book is destroyed. You have doomed me to mortality.”

“And you are mad about that?” Jenni asked.

Lily opened her mouth to respond but was dumbstruck. Jenni went ahead and continued.

“I am serious, how old are you?”

Lily responded reluctantly.

“587... give or take a year.”

“You don't look a day over 22.” Jenni smiled kindly.

“I will grow old and die.” Lily moaned.

“Not for several decades if you take care of yourself. Think about it: Immortality. Kinda boring isn't it. Don't you ever just get tired of it?”

“...Sometimes...” Lily admitted.

“I think somebody needs a smile.” Jenni observed.

“What are you gonna do? Make me a new spell book out of balloons?” Lily responded sarcastically.

“Now now now...” Jenni tisked. “None of that mopey behavior.”

“Untie me and leave this house, clown.” Lily ordered.

Jenni thought for a minute and smiled down at Lily.

“You know, when I was a little girl, I was invited to a Halloween party. It was a costume party. Guess what I went as? Hahaha.”

“A clown.” Lily answered with a slight bit of attitude.

“That's right. A clown!” Jenni said happily. Jenni placed her gloved fingertips on the sides of Lily's hips and rested them there. Upon first contact, Lily shivered. It was only a slight twitch, but Jenni felt it.

“Anyway, we were all having a good time, except for one little girl. She was dressed as a witch. She had a little pointed hat and a broomstick and everything. It was so cute!”

Jenni's fingertips began to softly creep up Lily's sides. Lily bit her lip and even refused to squirm. Jenni could see in Lily's eyes that it tickled.

“I forget the girl's name, but she was just such a sour-puss. Eventually, my friends and I had enough. All of the adults were out of the room, and me and three other girls who were there... attacked.”

The fingers neared the bottom of Lily's ribcage. Lily's cheeks began to take on a pinkish hue as she tried not to laugh. Jenni thought it was so cute. Jenni continued her story...

“We pinned her down. Two girls sat on her arms, and one girl sat on her knees. She was completely immobile. Kinda like you are now. Hehe. I lifted up her shirt, picked up her broomstick, and swept it across her tummy. Hehe. Just back and forth, back and forth... I remember she had an adorable innie.”

The grin on Lily's face could not go away. She still hadn't given into the tickling.

“At first she tried to hold it in. She wanted to be a tough little girl. But eventually the bristles of the broomstick on her soft tummy wore her down. First there was a snort... then a giggle... then, I found a magic spot near her side that made her laugh and laugh and laugh. Then it hit me. Even bad little girls are ticklish. Maybe even more ticklish than the rest of us.”

The devilish fingers crawled into Lily's armpits. A single tear rolled down Lily's cheek and she began to shake with pent up laughter.

“She couldn't fight the tickles. And I don't think you can either, Sweetie. You see... tickles are just like magic. They're here. They're there. They're EVERYWHERE!”

Jenni switched tactics. She dragged her fingers slowly down towards Lily's stomach. Lily began to panic.

“Wa-wait...!”

Jenni playfully scribbled her gloved fingers on Lily's lower tummy.

“Hehehehehehehehehhhehe” Lily let the giggles flow out of her freely. She couldn't help it. Her tummy was just too ticklish.

“Tickle tickle tickle! Witchie witchie coo!” Jenni laughed at her play on words.

“Heheheehehehhehehahehaehahehahhaehahehae”

“See? Isn't that better? Doesn't that just tickle you pink?” Jenni stuck out her tongue playfully at Lily. Jenni wiggled a fingertip in Lily's bellybutton which made her scream.

“OOOH! Thatta girl! Testify!” Jenni teased the once-witch.

Jenni pulled her finger out of the dimple and pulled up a pair of scissors. Lily began to panic again.

“What the Hell are you doing?” Lily yelled. Jenni didn't respond. She simply cut the clasps on Lily's bra, freeing her firm impressive breasts.

“Those certainly don't look a day over 22.” Jenni complimented as Lily blushed.

Jenni placed each of index fingers on either of Lily's nipples and gently circled them.

“Hehehehehehhheehhehehehhhe” Lily giggled as her nipples hardened.

“I know that this tickles, but isn't it nice? I know my nipples are dreadfully ticklish. But I love the feeling. I get this warm feeling in my tummy and my pussy positively soaks. You like it too, huh? Tickle tickle?”

“Hehehehehehheheehehehehhehhehe” Lily was becoming massively turned on.

“Hey, if I untie your wrists, would you tickle me back?” Jenni asked innocently.

Moans interspersed with giggles but Lily nodded yes. Jenni stopped tickling and untied Lily's wrists. Lily sat up as Jenni swiftly yanked off her orange suit. Her glorious breasts hung free. She sat down and the witch and the clown faced each other. Jenni brought her fingers back to tickle Lily's stiff nipples. Lily giggled again and brought her own fingers to Jenni's pink buds. Happy, cheerful giggles filled the room. They teased each other playfully.

“I put a spell on you, clown. And now you're mine.”

“Tickle tickle witchy-poo. Your nips are getting a coochie coo”

“Hehehehehahehahehhehaehhaehaehhe”

“Hehehehahahehehhahhaehhehahheehhaheh”

Before you could say “Hocus Pocus”, Both girls began to tremble as they approached orgasm. They both stopped and Jenni layed down on the couch on her back and Lily climbed on top of her. Panties flew off and they both enveloped their lips around each other's clits. Fingers flew all over. Lily circled Jenni's knees and Jenni spidered her fingers all over Lily's bottom. They both giggled and moaned into incredible orgasms.

They stayed in position as the trembling died down. Lily climbed off of Jenni and sat in the chair near the couch. She seemed sad again.

“What's wrong?” Jenni asked.

“That was so amazing. I am afraid the feeling won't last.”

“It doesn't have to go away.” Jenni claimed. “There are a LOT of ticklish boys and girls in this town. You could create another book. Imagine the fun we can have... A witch... and a clown... together...”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back