• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is the teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Damn even through the gag you are screaming rather loudly and so if was a good thing that I locked the back door of the place and that this room hadn’t windows. I grabbed some sort of cloth lying on the floor and stuffed it against the door of the room we were in to completely block any sound from getting out.

“By the way, have you ever heard of ticklerape. It sounds horrendous doesn’t it? But practiced and executed properly it can be even worse; worse for you that is. You have awesome breasts if I may say and let’s see them in all their glory and hopefully ticklish glory too.”

I slowly begin unbuttoning your shirt and you scream once more and violently rock from side to side. Trying to unbutton it while you’re rocking angers me no end and so I rip it open. There lay the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen and so I lean forward and softly and sensually kiss the left one. Again you scream. I keep kissing and lightly spider the right one as well. This has you yell and begin a deep giggling and I am pleased. I kiss and spider more and you’re giggling is now non stop.

“Such a delicious breast and so I wonder what it’s like if I do this.”

I now begin firmly sucking your nipple and again you yell. You are so screwed right now, but that’s only in the figurative sense as I have no desire to physically screw you. I do agree the irony would be exquisite, but there’s the little matter of DNA that I don’t want to leave within you. After all I have to keep my anonymity intact.

“Shall we get down to the business at hand.”

I come around behind your head and begin pulling your ripped shirt up your arms and leave it around your wrists. It is now time to make my first strike and so I lightly spider both of your armpits. This has you bucking immediately and screaming even louder and I am really beginning to enjoy myself. Now I dig in and rake and rub my fingers in your pits personified and now you’re acting like a whole pack of wildcats. This suits me just fine and I continue raking and rubbing. Your pits are virginally soft and smooth and I take great delight in their depth. I tickle continuously and firmly watching you buck, your head and bum slamming into the mattress, hearing your now intense non stop giggles.

“Are we having fun yet? Isn’t this what you came this weekend for? Well your weekend is far from over kinky one.”

Now I use ten fingers to tickle one pit and you go further into hysterics. Suddenly I go to the other one and more hysterics. Still suddenly I resume on both pits and more hysterics. You are awesome no matter where I tickle. I lean forward and kiss your left cheek and you squeal and turn away from me and so I kiss your sumptuous neck. This has you squeal and giggle and I’ve suddenly found a new and unexpected hotspot. I begin nibbling your neck and you go wild under me, squealing, giggling and bucking and writhing.

“Are you enjoying my necking?” I tease. “You have such a sumptuous neck and I plan on returning to it many times over.”

I resume tickling your armpits but instantly let my hands wander your sides and back onto your breasts. Again you squeal, scream and giggle up a storm and so I let my hands travel down into your ribs. Still more squealing, screaming and giggling, bucking and writhing and this pleases me no end. As I do this I begin nibbling your tummy and again the wildcat is let loose. You are exquisite. As I do this my eyes can’t help notice your jeans, the metal button and the zipper and I know that they are the keys and doors to your mound and the fervid delights that await there. But that will be for later, for my eyes have also caught site of your flailing converse and the feet within them. Another pivotal moment has arrived and I move to the foot of the bed.

“Do you think it’s time for these? I tease again and grip both of your sneakered feet.

You scream and while you are gagged I’m sure I heard the words “fuck, you” and “no.”

“Did I hear you say fuck you? Now that is giving me ideas for later.”
Again I didn’t want to leave my DNA behind, but teasing and threatening you with a good fucking wouldn’t leave any evidence.

“Can you imagine me humping you senseless, while kissing and sucking on your nipples, while tickling your armpits or ribs or both. Now that is giving me ideas.”

What was helping give me ideas was the fact that I had seen pics of you naked and you are one buffy bitch. Playing with you in those areas would be a blast.

You scream once more and I can definitely hear the words “fuck you” and “no.” I wriggle your feet and the flail and writhe even more. You are writhing all over and definitely bucking up a storm now; legs pumping hysterically, body wrenching. Hell even the table is beginning to move a bit. And so I know this is one of the hotspots on you.

“Right foot, left foot, which is the best foot, remove your sneak and make you freak, tickle your socks and make you rock, to tickle-torture your soles is one of my goals.”

I chant it over and over again while I play catch as catch can with your feet, grabbing one and holding it for a moment then letting it go and grabbing the other one.

“Let’s see if I can loosen you up a bit, you seem a bit tight right now.”

I grip your right foot by the toe of your sneaker and slowly begin to unlace it, teasing the laces at best.
You are really freaking now and your foot even though I have a good grip on it, is violently writhing. I know your mind is blasted, working overtime and feeling such an overdose of sensations it’s almost on the verge of collapse.

“Nothing like a freaker with a sneaker. But don’t work I’ll get rid of it.” I giggle at you.

I loosen the laces and, wriggle your sneaker, then release your foot. It writhes all over the place and you continue to scream through the gag, although your voice is getting a little hoarse. This is going to be so easy to torture your foot/feet and you are going to pay dearly with each stroke. To really set you off I slip three fingers inside either side of your sneaker and slowly begin to pull the side away from your foot, watching the laces loosening even further. You can feel it I know, and your will has now become uncontrollable, as I can hear the barest sounds of swearing. I know you’d love to fucking kill me right now but that isn’t going to happen as the shoe is on the other foot and about to come off the other foot as well. How delicious is that.

“Are you ready to give that of which you can’t handle.”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?236708-Many-thanks-to-my-ticklee

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back