• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Being "Myself" Led To A Nice/Fun Tickle and New Friend! Part Three - Conclusion

FFT32

Verified
Just Being "Myself" Led To A Nice/Fun Tickle and New Friend! Part Three - Conclusion

At this point my heart was pounding like a drum! Feet in lap with an invitation to touch and she is possibily, maybe, kinda reading into my hints and gesturing thus far, but even if she is not, she has at least displayed that she is not shy about having her feet touched!

So............... I place a hand on each foot and start a basic rub over her socks. I spend about 30-seconds letting my hands "read" her feet. I'm sure the foot people out there know exactly what I am talking about. I then hit her with the classic excuse to get her bare feet exposed. I stop rubbing, tug on one of her socks and say "These things are really getting in the way. Its hard to execute my skills and you are being cheated out of a wonderful experience." Ok, the ball is in her court, is what I am thinking. She lifts her head up slightly opens one eye up about half way and says "Do what ya gotta do. You're the one working down there." She then closes her eye and flops her head back down. As I am reaching with my other hand to pull her sock off she adds "So far you're pretty much all talk..." "All talk eh?" I reply. "I'm just trying to give good service. Besides, I have to include some talk cause I dont think you can handle my action. Not my full action anyway!" I pretty much just drew a line in the sand. She has got to be wondering what the difference is between the promise of a great massage and "My Full Action" with regards to her feet? Especially after my suggestion to remove her socks! "WHATEVER" she yells with a heavy hint of sarcasim. "Half action, full action, great service, blah, blah, blah. So far you have been No Action!" "Ok" I reply. "Just remember now, you asked for it." "Yeah, yeah, sure. Hit me with you best shot." Foot Guy 5, or is it 6? Girl With Feet in My Lap Daring Me-0. Or would that count as 1 now...? Screw the score! I'm going all in!

I pull off her left sock and I get my first look at her perfect foot. Perfect. Perfect. She wiggled her toes a little and just watching that foot flex got my heart pounding again. I pull off her right sock and reveil the perfect twin. Perfect! I placed my hands back on her now bare feet and begin a soft general rub just to get her used to the contact and to check closely for sensitive spots with out giving myself away just yet. Her legs flinched a tiny bit at first contact. Maybe because she was lying back with her eyes closed and was not prepared or maybe from sensitivity. I was set to find out and I did. For about 5-minutes I continued my exploration massage on her PERFECT (sorry can not help it) bare feet. Her soles, arches and toes were sensitive to my lighter touches. She shook her feet slightly when I made contact with the outer edges of her feet. At one point I asked how she was doing and got a breathy "Ok" as a reply. "Too hard, too soft, just right?" I continued as I softened my touches to a very light tickle. She drew in a deep breath and forced it out saying "Um, its, ahh... its good, its good. You can keep going." feet starting to move around a bit under my super light spider fingers. "You sure." I fire back. "Did not sound too sure there and you sure are fidgiting around a bit." She stops her feet and tenses up her legs. "Its ok. Glad to just have you working after all that wasted time blabbing." You know how you have that definitave moment where you are positive that you have won over a nice pair of feet and the person they are attached to...? I just had that moment.

"Well then." I reply "As long as the customer is happy." With that I take both index fingers and slide very lightly all over the entire area that make up the bottom and outer edges of her awesome (and perfect) bare feet. About 15-seconds in, she starts to move her feet around again and stiffled a very faint giggle. I pretended to ignore but decided to kick it up a bit by going with a two finger tickle exploration and adding some comments. "I gotta tell you ma'am. Aside from them being very cute, you have some very soft little feet. They are a joy to service." "Ahh, Ahuh." She managed to get out. Fighting to keep her composure. "Glad you are happy with your work." She added trying to appear as if she if not fighting to keep from busting out with laughter. "Oh happy indeed ma'am." I shoot back. "In fact, I'm VERY happy." I stop the light tickling, place both hands on her left foot and bring it up to my mouth. "Let's see if I can make you VERY happy as well ma'am." I then place my lips very softly on her arch and slowly slid my mouth up and down. Very soft just barely letting my lips slide over her arch. She almost pulled her leg away and she lifted her head up to see what I was doing. "Everything ok ma'am? You Happy?" She finally let out a laugh. Saying "Wow, you did'nt say... um, you're, um..." I interrupted her by asking if she wanted me to stop but she said "Ah, no. No, its fine. You may keep working." So I trade feet and give her (perfect) little right foot the same slow lip tickle treatment that her left one just enjoyed. This time, I noticed that she moved her hand toward her crotch twice. It gave me an indication that she wanted to touch herself. If this was ture, I wanted to help her.

I set her foot down and said "This next part can get a little intense. We may want to make some adjustments to make you more comfortable." She lifter her head up and gave me a sort of half exicited/half confused look. "Lay back and relax ma'am." I stated whiled moving my hand in a downward motion. "I've got everything under control." She closed her eys and settled back into her sofa." I then reached up, unbuttoned her shorts and slowly pulled the zipper down. She smiled but remained still with her eyes still closed. I then took hold of her shorts on each side and as I started to pull them down I said "A little help if ya don't mind ma'am?" She let out a deep sigh and lifted her ass up. Her shorts came off and I tossed them on the floor. "Looks like things are in order here." I stated. "You nice and comfy ma'am?" I asked. She managed to get out a very faint "Uh huh." LOL, she is so cute and very excited/curious right now. I purposely waited about 15-seconds before I lowered each hand to each of her incredible bare feet and began a slow and light finger tip tickle all over. She let out a tiny moan and fidgeted around a bit. But, I noticed she was smiling. After a few more seconds of the light sensual tickles, I added more finger tips all over her delicate and PERFECT feet. She giggled heavily and fought to stay still. After about another 30-seconds or so of this sensual tickle treatment, it happened! She shot her right hand into her panties over her happy place!

Now I have another very important job to execute. I have to keep up the solid tickling AND pay very close attention to her breathing, body language and any sounds that she makes. I have to slowly increase the tickling of her pretty feet with her build up and be ready to go all out at the exact moment she is ready to burst. For the next 5-minutes or so, I am studying her and raising the intensity of my tickling and she is slowly starting to boil. It was so hot to watch her build up. As I continue to stimulate her I hear a very loud and pronounced "AHHH!" so I immediately went into an all out very intense tickle with both hands on both of her feet! She screamed, bounced around and moaned. I tickled her feet with everything I had. I did not want to deny her of even one mili-second of pleasure. I even kind of taunted/challanged her by yelling out "That's right ma'am. Every drop. I want every drop!" She yelled back "YES, Oh Fuck YES!" and then just fell flat and still. Mission accomplished.

She lifter her head, hit me with her high-beams and softly stated "Your Hired." I smiled back, crawled up to her, kissed her on the cheeck and then layed beside her. I held her and watched as she drifted off into sleep.

I think I made a friend today!

Last edited:
I dig the decision you made to split it up into 3 parts. Just added more effect to your riveting tale. Bravo sir.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back