• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mansion of Laughter 2

Mark202

TMF Poster
Two years had passed in the Mansion of Laughter. Many prisoners came and went (those with shorter sentences).

Carl was taking care of Michelle’s treatment in the special room he had made for her. It had large posters on the wall of Michelle’s being tied and tickled under the arms with her face contorted in a mask of laughter. Under the posters there were written things like “I am horribly ticklish under the arms”, “I can’t stand beign tickled under y arms but have to take it”, “my armpits are insanely ticklish”. That had become her cell, with a wooden rack in the middle of it where she was currently strapped and stretched, elbows roped together making her arms totally immobile and stretched over the head. Carl was kissing and licking one of Michelle’s deep hollowed armpit while gently dancing and wiggling his fingers on the other armpit. He had found out that lightly kissng and licking Michelle’s armpits was very effective and would send her in total ticklish hysteria and agony. Light, gentle tickling with his fingers was just as effective, especially his index fingers scraping and scratching the very center of her armpits. Michelle was, as usual, howling with desperate laughter, screaming with laughter, no chance to able to even talk to be able to beg, tears of tortured laughter streaming down her cheeks, her face all red, mouth wide open trying to laugh as much as possible. After thr first 10-15 minutes uring which she would desperately pull at the very secure restraints that held her arms stretched immobile over the head she would give up fighting the bondage and just focus on laughing, howling and screaming as much as she could. Soon she would get fits of snorting laughter alternated by loud desperate fits of hysterical laughter.

This is how Michelle would spend her mornings 8 to 12, then one hour break for lunch and again in the afternoon a long session of merciless, relentless armpit tickling, or tickle torture, 1pm till 5pm. Carl thought 8 hours a day of armpit tickling was the right therapy and treatment for Michelle. He truly loved ticklng her armpits, and especially kissing and licking them as that really sent Michelle to ticklish agony and histeria and tickled her out of her mind.

Around 10:30, two hours and a half into Michelle’s morning treatment, a guard knocked at Michelle’s sturdy wooden cell door. They were having a problem. Rachel was refusing to stop Robert’s treatment after the two hours he supposed to get. She had locked Robert’s door cell from the inside, and Robert was locked in the stury wooden set of stocks placed in the middle of his cell being tickled on his feet relentlessly by Rachel. She loved so much tickling his feet that she would’t stop after the two hours he was supposed to get per Carl’s decision, and she wouldn’t open the door. Carl had to interrupt Michelle’s treatment and take care of this. He had second keys to all cells. He went and opened Robert’s cell and ceased his treatment he was getting from Rachel. She looked very disappointed and excited, like in a trance. Carl told her they needed to talk.

They went in Carl’s office and sat. He told Rachel this was not acceptable, that she was supposed to stop after the time he had decided for Robert’s treatment. Rachel tried to protest sayin she could do it sometimes and that she could make decisions herself. Carl reminded her that all decisions in the Mansion were made by him, and breaking his rule would result in punishment for all, Rachel included. Rachel finally realized he was right, took a deep breath and said “I know I am sorry”. Carl told her she was due for punishment to make sure she would not not it again.

They went back to Robert’s cell. With the help of two guards a very reluctant and fighting Rachel was stripped naked and locked in the set of stocks, arms stretched over the head and wrists locked in the horizontal stocks above her sit. Carl told Robert was very sorry for what had happened, and promised him it would not happen again. He told carl rachel was due for punishment and he thought the best way to punish her was if Robert himself would administer it. Robert’s eyes were glowing at hearing that. He had been tickle tortured sadistically for over two years by Rachel for hours every day, especially on his horribly ticklish feet. Rachel’s feet were insanely ticklish and she totally hated having them even touched. The guard tied each of rachel’s toes individually to the stocks board so that her feet and soles were totally immobilized and taut. Carl suggested Robert would concentrate mainly on Rachel’s feet, and they all left them alone in the cell locking the cell from the outside. Carl just said, I’ll see you later this afternoon and see how things are going and told Robert “do your best” as Rachel was protesting loudly. As the walked away from Robert’s cell they heard Rachel scream “Carl please, no, come back, let me out of here, this is not fair, you can’t do this to me, Caaaarlllll”, then to Robert “and you, don’t you dare, you can’t do this, you are a prisoner, you are supposed to get the treatment, what are you doing? No don’t you dare” and as Robert’s finger’s began scratching up and doen Rachel’s soles “Nooooo, You can’t doing this, stop, Caaaarrllllll come back….noooooooooooo……hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahh” she was being tickled out of her mind, Robert’s fingers were all over her taut soles tickling them mercilessly, relentlessly. He also used forks, feathers, make up brushes, pens, all ticklign tools that Rachel would normally use on his feet. He also licked her soles and sucked on her toed sending Rachel to true ticklish agony and histeria. She had never been tickled this way, this was beyond merciless, this was pure unbearable torture, and Robert was tickle torturing her feet with wild abandon, finally getting a chance to getting back at her torturer. Sucking on her toes and gently scratching the soles with his fingers proved to be the most effective way of tickling Rachel’s feet. After about 3 hours of real sadistid foot tickle torture Robert sat behind her and tickled her armpits, ribs, sides and tummy for a few more hours, then he went back to her feet for two more hours. Rachel kept laughing like a wild woman possessed by the devil the whole time, after the first hour she was not even able to talk or beg anymore, all she could do was laughing hysterically, with fits of snorting laughter when her feet were tickled. Her face was all red, tears streaming down her cheeks her hair a mess from shaking her head wildly when her soles were tickled and her toes sucked.

Carl had to catch up time with Michelle’s treatment and he was done with her only around 8pm. He then went to Robert’s cell, he heard from outside Robert chanting “koochie koochie kooooo” “tickle tickle tickle” “your feet are so ticklish, just like mine, who would ever have guessed?” “You like tickling my feet don’t you? I am so happy I got a chance to tickle yours for once”, “what? I can’t hear you, now laugh….koochie kootchie kooooooo”

Carl opened the door, Rachel was hanging her body limp by her wrists totally exhausted by many hours of cruel, merciless, torturous tickling. Her face all red with tears rolling down her cheeks, her head a mess, mough wide opened still trying to laugh but mostly in silent laughter.

Carl told Robert it was enough, unlocked Rachel from the stocks and took her to their bedroom. He did some aftercare for her, and then they made love passionately all night having wonderful tickling sex as usual, with Rachel’s arms tied to the bed posts and Carl kissing, licking and lightly ticking her underarms while having sex. Rachel told him she loved him so much and that she had learned her lesson and would never break his rules again.

The following morning Rachel got up earlier than usual, she wanted to make everything ready and on time for Robert´s two hours treartment session…..

Great story, I almost feel sorry for Michelle. Maybe more focus on the other female ticklees.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back