• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother vs Sorority girls

Jets28

TMF Expert
Lisa Thompson was a 43 year old active brunette and mother of two. She lived a in a college community were students resided in homes nearby. It can be a little chaotic with all college kids living so close and always getting into mischief. Being a mother of two Lisa understands that it's no big deal, plus she was a student at one time too. Just in case Lisa's husband put in security cameras to watch out for any trespassers. Since they had the cameras nothing went missing or was damaged. Until one night when they weren't home someone stole her hand made Italian vas that has been in the family for over 80 years. Lisa watched the security tape, and to her surprise she saw that it wasn't a man but a group of girls, and they looked to be in college. With her his a fat work and her kids away at school, Lisa figured she would go around the neighborhood seeing if anyone knew anything. After searching for a couple of hours Lisa finally stopped at the sorority house down the road from her. She knocked on the door and a voice shouted, "come in!". Lisa opened the door and saw a group of 7 sorority girls lounging in there living room. Lisa looked up and saw what appeared to be her vas. One girl said " hey you're not April's mom". Lisa replied and said "no, but I believe that is my vas and I have a video tape of a group of girls stealing it. The girls who ranged from ages 18-22 sat there with confused looks. One girl said "what are you talking about?" Lisa got a closer look and realized it really was her vas. She grabbed the vas and took it off the sororities mantle. One girl stepped and said hey what are you doing with that. Lisa said it's mine I'm taking it back or I'm calling the cops. She pulled out her phone and held it out, holding the vas in one hand and the phone in the other. Before she could notice a blonde sorority sister grabbed her phone and ran. Lisa yelled and said hey give that back. One sister replied, now you can't call, so give us back the vas. Lisa couldn't believe this was happening. The girls tried grabbing at the vas. Lisa was quick enough to move her hands in time. Now all the girls were trying to take the vas. The exit was blocked so Lisa stood on the sofa to be on higher ground and lifted the vas above her head so the girls couldn't reach. With the vas above her head Lisa tried to reason with the girls, but they didn't listen. She was swatting at them with her legs. Trying to keep them down. Without Lisa noticing, two of the girls suck behind her and one hopped on the others back. With the height the sorority girl behind Lisa tried to grab the vas but it was just out of reach. So she did just what she thought would make Lisa release the vas. She reached into her hollow armpits and started tickling. Within a couple of seconds Lisa was twitching and dropped the vas. She and the vas fell on the floor were the girls were waiting. Lisa went from scared to super angry. But so were the sorority girls who claimed that was there's. One girl yelled no!!! She broke the vas. Another said you're going to pay for that. And within seconds the mother of two was grabbed by seven sorority girls. The oldest girl jumped on Lisa and was in a reverse facesit position. Two girls on each leg. One girl on her stomach and the other 3 stood there spectating. Lisa shouted get off of me!!!! Wait until I tell the police, this sorority house will be done for. The oldest girl who was sitting on both of Lisa's outstretched arms told Lisa that she is going to pay not the sorority girls. The oldest girl's name was Deb. Deb said we aren't going to
Let you up until you donate 500 dollars to the sorority. Lisa laughed and said I do owe you anything. You owe me!!! I loved that vas. Deb said no no, we aren't letting you up until you pay. Let's see if we can try and convince her. Deb started squeezing her cheeks and slapping her gently. The other girls did the same and added some pinches. Making Lisa as uncomfortable as possible. The girl on Lisa's stomach was slapping Lisa's belly like she was playing the drums. Lisa was getting aggravated, saying this is just making me more angry stop!!! Deb said this is weird but start undressing her! She may just give in before it gets weird. Lisa was about to say another sly remark when one of the girls on Lisa's foot took off her sock and started playing scribbling on her foot softly. Lisa started to buck. When one of the spectator girls said hey I think she's ticklish. Another shouted, yea I tickled her to drop the vas. Deb got an evil look in her eye and said perfect, tickle her!!!!. At once all the grips started tickling her feet stomach, sides, and deb tickled her armpits. Deb was making babey talk noisies. Lisa was laughing hysterically. Saying stop stop. The girl on her stomach who was tickling her ribs said not until you donate to he sorority. Lisa was losing it but still hanging in there. One of the three girls standing who was a pretty black haired girl said that's it. Jumped on Lisa's thighs, and started tickling her inner thighs. Lisa went nuts!! Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She said stop stop I'll .... Hahahah I'll haha pay. Deb ordered the girls to stop. Lisa panting. Deb demanded that she was telling the truth. Deb once again started tickling Lisa's armpits by herself. And Lisa said yes yes!!! I'll pay just stop. The girls couldn't believe that they controlled and convinced this older woman into paying. They let her up and Lisa grabbed her pocket book that she left by the door. Deb shouted don't even think about running or we will do it again. Lisa got her checkbook and wrote out the check for 500 dollars. Lisa left exhausted and vas-less.

Last edited:
Let me go ahead and Jekyll and Hyde this:

:angry: This isn't a request thread! Post in the proper place

:hello: But this IS a great idea; especially with rickf's suggestion

yes, instead of requesting, the writer should have written and posted it here.

why don't you write it yourself ? instead of requesting others.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back