• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tormenting My Best Friend [F/M, MF/M]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Zac and I were visiting our friend Jason yesterday at his house. Jason is my best friend from high school - he is gay, so we're not intimate but the three of us are very close and extremely comfortable with each other. Jason knows all about our fetish, and even though he doesn't have it himself, he loves when I tickle him. He has fibromyalgia [long-term, body-wide pain and tenderness in the joints, muscles, etc] so the tickling is like therapy for him. I haven't restrained him yet, but nearly every time the three of us get together, we smoke pot and eventually I tickle Jason [sometimes he even asks for it]. Jason is also one of the most ticklish people I've ever met!

So yesterday, we went over around 9 p.m. and smoked a bowl or two. As we were hanging out in the living room, stoned and watching Futurama, Jason asked if I could "work my magic" on his back because it had been acting up. He laid down on the floor in front of the couch and I sat beside him, lightly tickling his back and sides. He giggled and squirmed a little, but mostly stayed still since I was going easy on him. He unbuttoned his short so I could have more access, put his arms above his head, and I continued tickling with my nails up and down his ribs, in his underarms, around his navel - Jason is tall and thin and very ticklish! After a while of me tickling him gently, I noticed Zac was getting anxious watching me - his face showed a mixture of wanting to fuck me on the spot, and him wanting to tickle Jason to death. He was enjoying every second of watching me tickle our friend, but he wanted in on it too. After some time, he offered to Jason to help him hold his arms up so he can see how it feels to be really tortured, since we've never restrained Jason yet. Jason hesitantly agreed - so Zac got down on the floor with us, held Jason's wrists above his head, and I really dug into Jason's armpits with my nails. He laughed harder than I've ever heard - he squirmed and tried to beg, but I could hardly understand him. He'd start saying "BRANDI - P-P-PLEASE STAHAHA-" and I'd say "Aww I'm sorry honey, I can't understand you!" Zac managed to get Jason's wrists together under his arm so he had one free hand to help tickle Jason with. Jason couldn't handle the torture and really started begging, so I let him up. Zac was still holding his wrists while Jason was catching his breath [I didn't say anything because I thought it was cute!]

Jason sat up, buttoned his shirt, and told me I was mean. The three of us laughed about it, and Jason told me I should market my torture as "tickle therapy" because it feels great even though it's hard to handle. I love how Jason is so open to it, at some point we will have him in the restraints!

Hopefully he'll be in the restraints soon :D

Wow! I don't usually get depressed much...if ever, but if I can find me a friend like you are to him, not only would I probably never get into a bad mood, but also not so much as even a slightly irritated one.....EVER AGAIN! lol. Kudos to yall, great job. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back