• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Alone In The Night

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all, just a quick friendly warning before we get going. The idea for this came out a drunken evening a month or so back with one of my friends asking if I could have a go at writing a ‘Tickling Monologue’ as she put it. The idea is this is the thought process of someone getting into a ticklish situation, so no plot or narrative as you’d normally expect. I must admit I really like the idea, even if I’m not so fond of my execution of it, guess it really needs a better writer than me to do it justice. Still, any and all feedback would be welcome.

All Alone In The Night

Hmm, what, oh that’s better, feels like I slept for a week, must have been more tired than I thought. Wait, something’s not right, something’s different, what, hey, I can’t get up! Feels like my hands are locked down, and my legs, wait, something around them, rough, thick, rope, must be rope. What the hell’s going on? Got to get out of here, can I get out of here, no, no leverage, god what are these things tied to, must weigh a ton. Okay, options, can’t move, can’t see anything, wait, can’t see anything, why not? Eyes are open, but nothing, something over them? Yes, definitely something over them. Blindfold? Doesn’t matter right now, enough to know I can’t see. Okay, so can’t move, can’t see, call for help, only option I guess. Wait, that didn’t sound right, muffled, I can hear everything else okay, something tight over my mouth, pulling at my skin, feels almost like tape. That’s it, tape of some sort. What is going on, why’s this happening, no, better question, who’s done this?

Ahhhhh! What on earth, fingers on my skin, under my arms, no don’t, don’t please, that tickles, oh no no no no, stop, please, stop, don’t! Do something, anything, move, get away from those fingers, who’s doing this. Wait, where are they going, NO, please no, not my ribs, okay, don’t laugh, don’t react, maybe they’ll give up. Come on, hold on don’t give so much as a grin away, but it tickles, no don’t react, don’t, just hold on for a few more seconds, just a bit more.

There, they’ve given up, breathe, still got to get out of these ropes, but that can wait a minute, relax a bit or something’ll pop. Oh my GOD, what’s that, hard, no soft, no hard round, oh god it’s a brush, on my ribs, stomach, hold on, don’t crack, don’t, no, no, I can’t hahahahhaha, god that’s too much, stop please, no don’t, not my belly button, no, not in there, noooOOO! Ahhhh, not the fingers as well, no, PLEASE! This is torture, stop you’re hurting me, wait, don’t, no, stop stop stop! Move, get away from this, doesn’t have to be far, just a bit, just an inch, it’ll help, it has to help, move. Oh god, that tickles, can’t breathe, stop laughing, can’t stop, do something, not enough air, do something anything, stop fighting, need the energy, oh, oh, it’s slowing, stopping, thank you, don’t know if it’s over, concentrate, get some air back and move.

Not the knees, No! Please don’t, I can’t stand it there, too ticklish, stop, please! Heeeeheenooonononohahahahahahahha, STOP, make it stop, no more, got to find a way out, must be something, think damn it, no, no, not the brush, not on my knees no, I’m too ticklish, can’t, can’t take it, no stop! Oh GOD, not the feet, not the feet, anything but the feet, not with both hands, no please NO! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEEEEEHEEEEEE, NOMORENOMORE, STOP! Oh, oh, oh, thank you, they’ve gone, god I’m tired, breathe, keep breathing, wait, what’s that? A humming, buzzing, right by my ear, getting quieter, moving away, down towards… oh no, no, they wouldn’t, not there, got to be wrong, that can’t be what it sounds like, must be wrong it can’t be a toothbrushahahahhahahahHAHAHAHA, NO NO NO NO, THAT’S TOO MUCH, NO MORE, NO MORE PLEASE. THIS IS KILLING ME, STOP, PLEASE, MERCY, MERCY! I’LL DO ANYTHING BUT STOP! TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, CAN’T BREATHE, CAN’T BREATHE, CAn’t brea…..

What, what happened, last thing I remember was, but that was a dream, it can’t be real, but I can’t see, god no, not again, please no. Wait, movement, someone taking the blindfold off, oh, it’s you, looking oh so smug as you slide down beside me, wrapping yourself around my exhausted body. Just wait, I’ll get you back for this, just wait…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back