• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer of laughter: Prelude to the tag team match (part 1) M/M

The_Kev

TMF Master
This is part of a series called "the summer of laughter" starting with: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...prequel-to-quot-Me-vs-Becky-quot-(Mostly-M-M)

[Based on true events]

By this time, Becky and I were already dating and everybody wanted wither the rematch, or a girlfriend/boyfriend tag team match. There was another couple that frequented my living room that summer and everybody liked the idea of a couple vs couple thing, however, not wanting to be sharked yet again and find that I was in a tickle fight with a tickleproof opponent,

I demanded that we all have a 1 on 1 match before the tag team match. Nobody seemed to have a problem with it.

There was some question as to whether it should be guy vs guy and girl vs girl or mixed.

The other couple was Justin and Amy and to be perfectly honest, I desperately wanted to see Becky wrestle and tickle Amy so I opted for guy/guy girl/girl.

Justin and I were to go first and I have to say, I was a little excited. He was one of the newbies.

He had tickled my feet while Kyle was holding me down so I was aching for a little payback! Plus, I could tell, he was a little shy and unsure of himself in a cute way. He would be fun and easy to destroy.

He wore white socks, jean shorts and a black tank top. I was, as usual barefoot and shirtless with my trademark black shorts.

As we circled and sized each other up, I couldn’t seem to stop grinning. I ‘knew’ I had this, and it wasn’t often that I had that level of confidence.

I let him move in first. We were on our knees and he did exactly what I expected, tried to grab my leg. I just smirked while he tried getting control (and failing the whole time), after humiliating him a while I leaned in, grabbed him around the chest and threw him onto his stomach.

He made a surprised little “unh” when he landed, to my delight.

I straddled his lower back and he knew instantly that I was going right for the kill.

“NO NO NO!” He shouted instinctively.

In the second and a half it took for me to rip his socks off I taunted “Remember when you tickled MY feet?”

Before I could even finish he was already begging. I completely ignored him and started spidering up and down his bare feet.

His laugh was as nervous and adorable as he was, a kind of “HAW HAW HAW HAW!” I BEAMED with delight and sped up, lazily spidering and generally playing with his feet while he went crazy beneath me. He tried thrashing but he was a lot smaller than me and he could hardly move.

That’s when I got the idea! I leaned in a little to keep tickling his feet and moved my legs back toward his shoulders as far as they could go. I was merciless on his feet the whole time and after the first minute I could tell he was already exhausted, and then I had it. BINGO! My toes found his armpits!

As soon as he realized that my toes were getting his armpits while I was already tickling his feet, he let out a: “no! whatthefuckareyoudoaaAHAHAWHAWHAWHWAHWHWAHWHWHAW!”

I worked over his pits and moved my tickling fingers to his toes, and all the while congratulating myself on my brilliance. However, I realized that everyone in the room could see my 4 point tickle invention and I knew in the back of my mind that it would be used against me eventually.

Oh well, for now it was too much fun.

By this time, Justin had given up trying to protect his armpits and he wasn’t even trying to move his feet anymore, I had completely exhausted him. Just kept tickling his feet and wiggling my toes in his pits.

I decided to be nice and leave his armpits alone (not his feet, they were his worst spot :p) I leaned all the way forward and got his right ankle in a headlock. I knew he was anticipating me raking my nails all over his foot. Instead, what he felt was me GENTLY and SLOWLY pinching and wiggling his toes one by one!

He was in NO way prepared for this and he squealed like a girl and went into deep silent laughter, thrashing around like a crazy person!

By the time I got to his third toe he was in tears, BEGGING me to let him give up. I went to the fourth.

“Sorry man, it’s pins only”

He tried to plead with me but all that came out was that tortured laugh. I actually felt sorry for him! So much so that I decided to be nice and just pin him… well, maybe not “just”.

I put my hands on his shoulders and started the 20 count (SLOWLY), but it just wouldn’t have been as much fun if I didn’t attack his armpits with my thumbs.

He giggled and thrashed away.

“Oh, you don’t want me to pin you now?”

His answer was instant!

“No, Pin me please!”

And with that, he raised his arms slightly, deliberately giving me access to his pits while I pinned him. I was in hysterics over this and obliged him.

I decided to kneel over his head and use my forearms to pin his shoulders while my fingers played with his ribs and armpits for twenty solid seconds, I even went under his tank and pinched his nipples a couple times, JUST to see what he’d do, and just as I though, he offered no resistance other than a few yelps of protest, he didn’t dare move his arms for fear that the count would start over!

After an ETERNITY of counting while I played with his whole upper torso, I had won the match and shown more mercy than I’d ever shown anyone, certainly more than he showed me.
I sat back with a well-earned soda after my victory and watched the girls get ready. They were both prepared to wrestle in their bras, which made my decision to do m/m and f/f all the sweeter. I couldn’t wait to see this!

(Part 2 coming soon)

Awesome! The hole Summer of laughter is just a gerat story! It's been a long time but Im curious is there any chance for Part 2?

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back