• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

story

Polki35

TMF Novice
I was outside and under a tree and then some guys came out of the trees and grabbed me and carried me to a weird place and tied me down on a table spread out and then some started to spit on me and my clothes got wet and then grabbed my shirt and ripped it down the middle and felt my body and ripped the sleeves off and my necklace broke off then my shorts were grabbed and ripped on each side then stripped off with force then some started to lick my bra and spit on my panties and tickled my sides and then they looked at my feet and my old DC sneakers and then my light blue and green socks and they grabbed a sharp rock and cut my laces off and put mud on my shoes and forced them off my feet and smelled them and my sweaty socks and then tickled my size 5 feet and then after a few hours put mud on my socks and rubbed it in my sweaty socks and then grabbed my socks by my toed and ripped them off forcefully and soon they were both off my feet my clean stinky and soft sensitive soles were exposed im always wearing socks and shoes so they are stinky and soft and my toes were pink they licked in between them and my heel and then started with tickling them and I was moving around a lot and soon lost my voice from screaming and then they put mud on my soft soles and I didn't like the gooey feeling on my feet and in-between my toes but they ripped my panties and cut holes in my bra but not completely stripped them off they left them sortof on and after weeks of sitting there they were dirty and eventually they would hose me down with water then put mud on my feet more and tickle them until the were red and I was never released.

I love this and my clothes being ripped or cut off me i love it and my shoes forced off and feet tickled and socks abused i love being helpless

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back