• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story/One of my favorite tickling memories

one_anduh_half

So I have yet to post something on here even though I joined a while back and began coming here even earlier than that! I'm still so new to admitting I belong here, so forgive me if I am shy. I have so many stories, though! So I thought I might as well start contributing! ;)

This was several years ago while a friend of mine (we'll call her P) was dating G. These two tickled me so often, I'm surprised I still react! P and I always used to poke each other here and there, so she knew how ticklish I was. See, I have a bad habit of saying 'I'm not ticklish!' - which for people like us makes us want to try that much harder. So when G came along, it was only a matter of time before he was in on our little poke wars.

This particular time, we were in up P's room watching TV. It was set up that the TV was at the foot of her bed. All three of us were on the bed laying normally, G sandwiched between P and I, and soon they started to make out (which was pretty normal). I made a really dramatic switch so that I was laying on my stomach, head at the foot of the bed so that I could watch TV without the lovebirds bothering me. :p Pretty soon G reached over and grabbed my calf (a particularly bad area for me) and i freaked. They thought it was the funniest thing, so for the next ten minutes probably, they would each take turns grabbing my calves, or spider-walking up my bare legs (I am all leg, so there's a lot of room to work with :p). Sometimes they would even get some foot tickling in. What happened next, though, was the worst. It became super quiet...

I turned around just in time for P to lay on top of me. Her head was behind mine, and she was laying diagonally so that her body was across my shoulders, with my ribs/torso exposed. G laid down on top of her and they started making out on top of me! I was on my side with one of my arms already up from resting my head on it to watch TV, and without thinking I put the other one up as well. Now I'm pinned, completely open, and they're still going at it just to gross me out. G then pokes at my ribs which makes me go crazy. Normally I would hit him to get him off of me, but once he came up for air and realized my predicament, he just laughed at me, and really went to town. He tickled my ribs non-stop for a couple of minutes and I couldn't move to guard myself even the tiniest bit. Both P and G were laughing too hard they stopped their 'operation gross her out' mission and focused on 'operation tickle the crap out of her'. I could barely get a word in between all of the laughing, but I know variations of 'STOP!' and 'I HATE YOU GUYS!' came out several times! P then took over my rib tickling and G reached down to my thighs. That combination quickly got me screaming which led to them having to stop so we didn't freak out the other people in the house. They gave me a few quick pokes and then got off of me, while I was just laying there panting not able to move.

After gaining my composure, they started to come at me again in hopes of doing it again! So i quickly sat up and started saying panic-laughing while saying 'no'. They just moved down to my legs and laid across my calves. I didn't think they would be mean enough to tickle me again after that attack, so I just laid down on my back while they were being a couple again.. Then P did the spider over my knee, which made me sit up laughing. After several times of laying back down, then forced to sit up again to guard my knees, G and P went full force again. G was tickling my exposed feet and P was grabbing my knees and thighs. To my surprise, there was still laugh left in me and I tried as hard as I could to kick at them and stop them, but I was at their mercy again. This attack didn't last nearly as long as the rib one, but definitely left me panting again!

Hope this was enjoyable! :) (I'm feeling their hands again after writing that!)

Welcome to the TMF, one_anduh_half, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back