• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy Night With My Girlfriend F/M (Explicit)

mr.duck

TMF Novice
OK This is my first time writing a story here so bare with me. Yesterday I worked all day from morning to evening and it was hot today in California. I got home took a shower and fell asleep.

My girl comes home from work and sees me sleeping. I fell asleep face down just in my boxers. So quietly like always strokes my bare feet with her fingernails. I just woke up. She tells me to relax so I did. She starts massaging my legs and feet. Which felt great from working all day. She tells me to lift my arms and spread my legs. In my mind I'm thinking what is she doing. So she starts kissing me starting from my stomach, to my chest and on my lips. She grabs these scarfs and ties my wrists and ankles to the bed legs. Then blindfolds me. I'm like WTF is she gonna do with excitement.

She starts kissing me again and starts groping my body and legs which is turning me on. She then tells me lets get you more comfortable, and removes my boxers. She starts stroking my legs and feet and Im twisting and turning away from her fingers. I hear her leave the room and comes back. She is now putting baby oil on my legs and arms starts massaging again. 5 minutes pass and starts putting baby oil on my feet. She is stroking my soles at the same time which I'm silently giggling now. She then tortures me by tickling my feet OMG that is so unbearable. Im laughing now which she laughs at me. Then the worst happened after tickling me with her fingers she grabs a hairbrush and she pulls a full onslaught assault by tickling my feet. Im laughing now more than ever.

She stops after 10 minutes and starts stroking my cock and playing with my balls. Now Im getting turned on and Im weak from laughter. She puts a large amount of baby oil on my dick and balls. She starts massaging my dick which felt AMAZING. My dick was hard. She starts stroking my dick and shaft of my balls with her finger nails which I literally felt I jumped out the bed. Remember Im still blindfolded. She leaves the room and comes back after a minute or so and the worst happened. She had a pen with a feather and stroked my man hood. HOLY SHIT was that unbearable Im seriously laughing like never before. She tells me that she is enjoying torturing and watching me laugh. I tell her that Im not gonna laugh anymore and she knows Im bluffing and wants me to laugh. She starts stroking my balls with the feather ever so slowly which is HELL ! She tells me that I know you wanna laugh and Im quiet she then starts stroking my dick and it goes HARD and at the same time she is stroking my balls and head of my penis with her finger nails which is agonizing torture is super SENSITIVE ! I just couldn't handle anymore I just laugh I couldn't take it anymore starts tickling dick and balls fast and she is enjoying this because she is laughing ! She tells me you had enough and starts stroking my dick and Im about to explode which Im moaning and giggling cuz she keeps tickling my balls. I EXPLODE and she kisses me on my lips asks me if I had fun. Which I just smiled. I feel her getting off the bed and Im thinking that she is gonna untie me. WRONG ! She is tickling my feet again with the brush. My body is weak now and Im just drained which makes my body SUPER sensitive. She stops and unties me I was too tired to do anything. She tells me to go to sleep which I did. Now Im planning to get her back. Well thats the story hope you enjoyed....

Wow great story, very hot!! I'm pretty ticklish in that area too. I know how you feel.

Just caught this story, Mr. Duck. Very hot! Did you post your revenge story?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back