• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bound by science/Dizzy tickles

Candygirl

Verified
So here's 2 brief situations I got myself into...

So yesterday I went to the Cherry Festival with a bunch of friends, 2 of which being Tommy (my ler friend I met not too long ago) and Casey (a playful guy who's had a crush on me for awhile). I've talked of both of them here before. Anyhow, you know the carnival ride called "The Gravitron" ?

It looks like this:
13_Gravitron.JPG

Anyhow, you get in this thing and lay against the walls diagonally. And the whole thing spins. And the centrifugal force of it keeps you pinned to the wall in whatever position you end up in by the time it reaches it's fastest spinning point.

As we are getting on, the song that's playing is Taio Cruz "Dynamite" which is my jam. Well, all of ours. So all of us were dancing and having fun. Casey was talking to Tommy, and I should know better than to trust the 2 of them together. But we got on and I ended up between the 2 of them. The girls in our group were all jammin' and dancing to the song. As the ride started to spin, we layed back against the wall, and then the song got to the chorus and sang "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes..." So I did, as did the other girls in the group, doing this dance thing we do to that song. And it was at that time the ride got to it's fullest. I was completely pinned with my arms up against the wall held there by nothing but pure physics.

Having planned on something like this, Tommy ended up with the hand closest to me laying against his side with his wrist turned outward and started tickling my hip. Casey ended up the same way but his hand was higher, up high against my ribcage. And they exploited that to no end. Both of them tickling me relentlessly as I was pinned there by the centrifugal forces and unable to move at all other than the sliding up and down on the wall (the sections are on rollers) but as I would roll up or down, so would they, so even that wasn't a way out.

I was laughing so hard and screaming, but so was everyone else so it was nothing new on an amusement park type ride. I remember saying "I hate you both so much right now" and "fuck you both", or at least that's how I tried to say those things. No idea how it came out through the laughter and being spun around the whole time. The whole thing only lasted about 2 minutes or so, but the adrenaline rush from being relentlessly tickled with no way to stop it coupled with already being dizzy from the ride, when we got off I was exhausted and felt like it lasted 2 hours. I had to rest up and get some water after that. Then I made Casey carry me to the next ride.

So the next ride we went on was The Zipper.

It's this:
zipper260.jpg

So this thing has these cages that rotate individually as well as spin around on a track. And my INTENTION was to ride with Tommy to get him back while he was pinned in, but the problem was he had the same idea. So after we were locked into the cage together and the track started to spin, Tommy says "Hey, let's rock this thing. Ready?" And without another word he starts squeezing right above my knee so it made me shriek and double over as far as I could to cover it and protect it with my body, leaving my sides open so he exploited that. He alternated between poking my sides and squeezing my knee, rocking back and forth as I did until the cage we were in started to spin. It turned into an all out tickle fight in a locked metal cage lol.

So yeah, after we rode some rides a bit we all went to see Styx on an outdoor stage and then a night time airshow. Tickles, Styx, and LED lights on airplanes, pretty epic night :D

Last edited:
Tickling on the Gravitron...why haven't I thought of that sooner!?

CAGE FIIIIIIGHT!!!

And I agree with nicep - you totally deserved all that ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back