• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fantasy

ticklerlove21

I want to find poeple who want to help me to realize my fantasy.

My fantesy is to be dressed only in tan nylons, tied up to a bed or hogtie or upright, and then I want to be tickled as I wear pantyhose. I know I`m a man and men don`t wear pantyhose. I`m a normal man I love girls but I`m not gay. It`s only a fantasy of mine!

My fantesy is to be dressed only in tan nylons, tied up to a bed or hogtie or upright, and then I want to be tickled as I wear pantyhose. I know I`m a man and men don`t wear pantyhose. I`m a normal man I love girls but I`m not gay. It`s only a fantasy of mine![/QUOTE

I don't judge my friend, are the hose to heighten the sensitivity to the tickling, if so there are other options like silk socks or the like. IMO it's not gay to want to live out a fantasy unless your fantasy is to be gay that is, lol.
Hope your fantasy is fulfilled and soon!!!
Good luck
Paul

My fantesy is to be dressed only in tan nylons, tied up to a bed or hogtie or upright, and then I want to be tickled as I wear pantyhose. I know I`m a man and men don`t wear pantyhose. I`m a normal man I love girls but I`m not gay. It`s only a fantasy of mine!
Only if you shave your legs! :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back