• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first time...

cowboyswin

first tickle experience...had a girlfriend in high school and we were coming home from a concert, riding in the backseat of my best friends car (he and his girl were in college and ended up getting married)...anyway, it was late and this girl i was with was a knock out. One year older than i was and probably out of my league back then. After the car got quiet, i ended up putting my head on her lap, told her i was tired, and while she was playing with my hair, i began to slip off her shoes one by one. She weakly protested at first, but once they were off, they were off right? and it had been a long day and night and i turned up to look at her and said: feels good, no? to have them off finally? don't they hurt? and she just smiled and kept playing with my hair. i slowly (because i didn't really know her that well at this point) began to move my hand closer and closer to her feet. The closer i got, the more i felt the warmth from her feet being in those shoes all day. She had very cute and sexy feet. tan...toes always painted...and i guess i had often wondered if she was ticklish. I began to lightly stroke one of her feet, just the top of it. I heard her lightly gasp, and then she pulled my hair. I couldn't resist and went in for the kill, lightly stroking the same foot, but the bottom this time. She let out a high pitched little scream. I stopped after that, but i still can remember that first time...her gasp...her cute scream, and that warm wrinkled foot bottom that was soooo ticklish. Probably why i am so into tickling to this day...dated her a few more times after that, nothing serious...but she ended up being the first of many experiences i've had over the years. And as i told the person i was PMing earlier today: u always remember your first.

Very nice story. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Welcome to the TMF, cowboyswin, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back