• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How David Got the Business (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
There are many paths to professional success: honesty and hard work; brownnosing, treachery and backstabbing; and…well, let's just say that David chose the second path but discovered that he'd made a wrong turn!

:jester:

How David Got the Business

by

T.T. Gore

***​

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” David screamed. He wiggled his upthrust bare behind in a frenzy of anguished hilarity as I gently stroked his bouncing, swaying balls.

“So tell me cutie buns,” I whispered, manipulating the instrument of his torture, a stiff, pointed feather. “Are you ready to talk, hmmm?”

“OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HHEEEESE!!!” he screeched. “I’M GO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOING CRAY-HAY-HAY-HAY-ZEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“But not as crazy as you WILL be, cutie buns!” I chuckled. “Oh, yes, I promise you THAT!”

David’s reply was another prolonged shriek of laughter. He was raising the ROOF—or would have if we hadn’t been snug and secure behind the locked door of my specially soundproofed basement playroom. He could laugh his silly little HEAD off—which was exactly what I had planned for him—and no one would hear a thing!

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR!!!” David bellowed. His cute curvy derriere squirmed and gyrated as I relentlessly stroked the most delicate portion of his masculine anatomy. His silky skin was covered with a delicate sweat whose musky scent tickled my flaring nostrils. A plague of goose bumps stiffened the dark hairs that adorned his shapely limbs. Such a good-looking young man he was—a slender brunette with big brown eyes and pouty lips. And so SENSITIVE—!

Yes, sensitive to the touch of the FEATHER! And no matter how desperately he squirmed and struggled, there was no escaping its caress! David’s legs were widely parted, his ankles were duct-taped to a length of pipe that ran along the wall opposite the door, and each wrist was taped to the corresponding ankle. This put my naked victim into an awkward half-crouch with an upside-down view framed by his quivering thighs—and, of course, it exposed his dangling, swaying scrotum to my excruciating ministrations.

It hadn’t been difficult to persuade David to let me bring him to my basement and put him in bondage—one look at the pistol I’d produced when waylaying him in the parking garage was enough to assure his cooperation. Once he was helpless I put him through five minutes of nonstop, gut-busting laughter before pausing to explain the grim realities. He whined and cried when I told him that I knew all about his backstabbing activities at the office. He swore that it all a lie. He begged for mercy. I let him babble on for a couple of minutes. Then, with a hard slap to the fanny that made him squeal and squirm, I cut off his apologia.

“Save it!” I treated his buttocks to another slap. “You know EXACTLY what I’m talking about, cutie buns! I’m talking about my promotion—the promotion that YOU’RE trying to snatch for yourself!”

“Tommy—please!” he blubbered. “I don’t know what you’re TALKING about! Just don’t TICKLE me any more! Omygod you don’t understand—it’s UNBEARABLE! I couldn’t TAKE it—!”

“The way I see it, cutie buns, you really haven’t got much choice in the matter!” I flourished the feather. “So are you ready to tell me your password so that I can retrieve my proprietary files—the ones you purloined—from your laptop? Or shall we continue?”

“No!” he cried. “No—DON’T! EEEEK!!! EEEEK!!! EEEEEEEEK!!! OH GAWD IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! OH GAWWWWD NO MOOOORE-HOR-OOR-HOR-OOR-HOR-HOOOORE!!!”

Ah, his shrieks were music to my ears!

And here let me confess something that probably won’t surprise you: Tickling my treacherous coworker made me feel very, VERY sexy! This was an aspect of my relationship with David that I was sure he didn’t suspect: I had the hots for the sneaky bastard. Yes, sure, he was a snotty little brownnoser…but there was no denying the fact that he was extremely cute…

I had no idea whether or not he swung bi, so my crush had been nothing more than a masturbation fantasy. It was a funny thing, really, to look at the pair of us, you’d have thought that the smooth-skinned slender guy with the girlish good looks was the one who went both ways, not the handsome, broad-shouldered, hirsute stud. I’m sure that prior to our ticklish tryst, David had never suspected my attraction to him.

Now, however, I was sporting quite an erection—and since I was just as naked as David, he knew it! There was also the fact that I’d taken to calling him cutie buns—a rather obvious pointer to my romantic interest in him. But the poor baby was too busy laughing his sexy ASS off to make me the offer that might persuade me to show mercy—!

And I was pretty sure that he was thinking about it! Oh, I could practically read his mind! Maybe if he promised to fool around with me, I’d stop tickling him! And it was an interesting idea! First things first, though: I needed that password. Once he gave it up, perhaps we could continue to work on our relationship…

“YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-YAAAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” David bellowed as I shifted my attack from his swaying balls to his quivering buttocks. After swirling the feather over his sweet cheeks for a moment, I zeroed in on the sensitive crevice between them, probing delicately with the feather. David’s response was an extremely sincere effort to turn himself inside OUT—!

“OOOOOOH NOOOOOO NOT THERE-EEEERE-HAAAARE-HAAAARE-HAAAARE!!!” he howled. “EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!! OH GAWWWWD YOU’RE KILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Don’t be such a SISSY!” I admonished him. “After all, cutie buns, it’s just a little TICKLE! And you can handle THAT, can’t you?”

But of course, it made no difference whether he could stand it or not—I was having WAY too much fun to stop now! It was absolutely FASCINATING how the slightest touch of the feather could make poor David writhe and wiggle and sweat and shriek like an adolescent GIRL! With a snicker I aimed the tip of the feather at his tightly puckered anal orifice and gave it a gentle caress…

And David had HYSTERICS!

His entire body tensed momentarily, then broke down into a fit of trembling. The muscles of his shapely posterior convulsed. His balls bounced between his thighs. A fresh plague of goose bumps roughened his skin. And the musky, erotic odor of his sweat intensified…

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” David screamed. “EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“See?” I chortled. “You CAN stand it! Because if you couldn’t, you’d beg me to stop it, wouldn’t you? But you’re just LAUGHING, cutie buns! Yes, you’re laughing and laughing and LAUGHING your silly little HEAD off—!”

“EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“In fact,” I opined, switching the feather back to his balls, “I think you LIKE my tickles! Yes, you do! You want me to keep it up! You want to be tickled and tickled and TICKLED until you’re tickled PINK—!”

So it went for the next five minutes. Beads of sweat trickled down David’s legs, or fell to the floor as he writhed in his bonds. He was still laughing like an idiot, but I could tell that his energy was beginning to dwindle. Instead of shrieking with hilarious anguish, he was wheezing desperately. Quite obviously, it was time for a break. I certainly didn’t want my tickle toy to pass out on me!

“Heeeeee…heeeeee…heeeeee…” David wheezed as I treated his scrotum to a final feathery caress.

“Perhaps NOW you’re ready to talk, cutie buns!” I favored him with a nasty smile. “Or, after a short break, I can resume the tickling! So which is it going to be?”

“Heeeeee…heeeeee…” he wheezed. “I’ll…tell…”

“Very sensible of you.” I gave his bare behind a playful slap. “Well?”

David babbled out the password, which I committed to memory.

“Now…please…” he gasped. “Tommy…please…let me go…”

“Oh, well, I can’t do that yet, cutie buns!” I laughed merrily. “First I need to make sure that you’ve been truthful with me. Your laptop’s in your car, isn’t it? After I retrieve my files, we can discuss or future options. For now, though, I’m afraid that you’ll just have to wait right where you are until I return. I shouldn’t be gone long!”

“No—wait—you can’t LEAVE me like this!” he whined, wiggling his ass frantically. “Please let me GO—!”

“Patience!” I admonished him as I closed the door behind me.

***​

I wasn’t surprised to discover that David HAD been truthful with me. We’d traveled to my house in his car, so it took me no more than fifteen minutes to locate his laptop and download my precious files. Now the Unknown University facilities management account was back under my control—which meant that my promotion was once more secure. But the night was young…

The little weasel was still sniveling and whining when I returned to the basement playroom. He was begging me to release him even before I got the door closed.

“Well,” I said, “you DID tell me the truth, cutie buns. I have my files back, so that part of our business together is concluded.”

“S-s-s-so you’ll let me go…?” he stammered.

“Maybe not just yet,” I replied as I climbed out of my clothes.

“Put you PROMISED!” he yelled. “You PROMISED that you would!”

“Did I? But that might not be such a good idea. You see, cutie buns, I think that you have certain unresolved issues.” I patted his curvy fanny. “Issues that I could help you with…”

“I don’t know what the fuck you’re TALKING about!” he protested.

“Don’t you?” Keeping one hand on his ass, I picked up the feather and began tickling the swollen head of my own upright organ. “There’s tickling and then there’s TICKLING, cutie buns! Now wouldn’t you like me to tickle you like THIS…?”

“WHAT?!” David screamed. “No! Absolutely NOT! I’ve never—I don’t—I won’t—I’m not that WAY—!”

“Are you SURE about that, cutie buns?” I ran my hand down his leg, relishing the way in which the dark hairs tickled my palm. “Are you positive that being naked with me, being tickled by me, isn’t a bit of a turn-on…?”

“No!” he insisted. “It’s no such THING—!”

“Hmmm,” I muttered. “Well, perhaps not… Tell you what, though: We’ll try ten more minutes of tickling—very SPECIAL tickling—and if it doesn’t give you an erection, I’ll just let you go. Deal?”

“Omygod NO!” he blubbered. “Not that! ANYTHING but that! Please don’t TICKLE me any more! I’m BEGGING you! You’ll drive me NUTS—!

“Speaking of which…” I chuckled—and darted the feather between David’s quivering thighs!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he shrieked as the feather’s tip once more caressed his swaying balls. “OH-NOOOO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“Ah, cutie buns!” I exclaimed. “You are SO sensitive! It’s one of your most attractive qualities…”

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AARHAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” David howled. But his laughter took on a different note when I thrust the feather forward to stroke not his balls but his joystick. And as I expected, it was in the early stages of boyish excitement! Yes, my sexy tickle toy was beginning to get an ERECTION—!

“See?” I whispered. “See? You simply needed to get in touch with your REAL feelings, cutie buns! I just KNEW that deep down inside, you LOVE my tickles!”

“AAH-HAA-AAH-AAH-AAAAAAAAH—!!!” David gasped, gyrating his shapely buttocks. “OH-HO-OH-OH-OOOOOOOOH—!!!”

“Have you ever been TICKLED to orgasm?” I whispered. “Do you think you can do it that way…?”

“Oh, you BASTARD!” David moaned. “Omygod Tommy! Omygod! You’re driving me fucking CRAZY—!”

“We could be a TEAM, cutie buns!” I whispered. “With the Unknown University account in my pocket, I can write my own ticket—and I could bring you along with me! I’m willing to forgive and forget your little whoopsie. And no one would ever have to know about the more intimate aspects of our relationship…”

“Aaaah…aaaah…aaaah…aaaah…AAAAAAAAH—!!!” David gasped. He was trembling all over—not with anguished laughter now but with burning lust. “Oh please please PLEASE don’t fucking STOP—!”

And of course I didn’t stop! It took quite a bit of time, but finally, with the help of the feather’s delicate caress David achieved the blessed release he so desperately craved. He emptied his balls with orgiastic abandon and when he was done, I cut the duct tape that bound him to the pipe.

Omygod!” he sobbed, collapsing to the floor. “Omygod, Tommy! That was—it was…”

“Everything I promised?”

“More! Can we PLEASE do it again?!”

“Oh yes, we can CERTAINLY do it again!” I assured him. “But not tonight, cutie buns! Too much of a good thing…”

Our further negotiations were conducted upstairs in my bedroom, they took most of the night—and as you have probably guessed already, our agreement was sealed with much, much more than a handshake!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back