• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovered a new level of ticklishness of my wife's feet!

crap_game

TMF Master
Ok I was absolutely and genuinely surprised after 23 years of marriage! My wife will use my iPod from time to time when she works out. Just to be a BRAT I changed the password a few minutes before she was about to leave for the gym. She grabbed the iPod off the table and walked down the hall. 30 seconds later she walks back a bit annoyed and hands me the iPod saying "Something's wrong with this thing, the password doesn't work!".
I looked at her, handed it back saying "Yeah I know, I changed it LOL."

She says "Come on babe, I don't have time, I got to get to the gym!" I didn't plan it but that's when I got the idea. I told her that I would write it down for her so she wouldn't't forget. I took her by the hand and sat her down on the sofa. I grabbed a pen and looked her in the eye and grabbed her right ankle and placed her little size 7 in my lap. She looked at me all puzzled until I began to untie her Nike. She pulls her foot away and asks me what I was doing. I told her I was going to write it on her ankle. Well, LOL, she absolutely refuses. I shrugged my shoulders got up and began to walk away telling her to enjoy the CRAP TV stations they were playing at the gym. She says "OK, OK, just make it quick and don't write big. I sat back down and she place her sock cover right foot in my lap. I peel off her thin little white ankle sock and grab my black ball point pen. Now I change my plan and bring the tip of the pen down on the sole of her silky smooth foot just below the ball of her foot and began to write. OMG!!!! It was as if I was using a hot poker and she let out a shriek and her toes began wiggling like mad her foot began bouncing. She threw her head back and she went into a fit of the deepest, richest belly laugh I have ever heard her have. I have NEVER EVER SEEN something tickle her feet so intensely. As it turned out the four digits that I attempted to write were completely illegible LOL. After I was done she just played there on the sofa panting trying to catch her breath. I took the iPod and changed the password back to the one she knows. She also said that she will NEVER allow me to do that again, it was pure torture! Hmmmmmmm I will have to test that.

Well let me know what you all think.

Fantastic story! Foot-writing is awesome, and so is uncovering new secrets of our long-term partners' ticklishness. Your description of her reaction was great.

Awesome story, always nice for new discoveries!!

Interesting. I may have to utilize that scenario somehow.

Sounds like your wife's in big trouble somewhere down the road...... :p

Lovely arch there she has crap_game. Where are you both located on the east coast. I would love to tickle her feet.

These updates are awesome and appreciated. You're a lucky guy. Something I'm sure you've heard often.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back