• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife said I have to post this story (grr) (Sexual/Explicit)

The_Kev

TMF Master
So, we had spent the day running errands and otherwise being busy, but throughout the day she kept doing various little things to wind me up and get me all hot and bothered, and there was nothing I could do because we were in public.

Soon as we get home we head to the bedroom and I'm absolutely desperate for relief and she knows damn good and well that I've been absolutely ACHING for it all day.

I lay down on the bed and close my eyes, all ready for a blowjob when suddenly I feel her tying my arms above my head instead!

"OMG are you SERIOUS!" I exclaimed.

She replied with a pitiless "uh huh" and finished restraining me.

For the next hour or so she proceeded to tease my dick, pinch and play with my nipples and, of course, tickle the living daylights out of me!

She started with my pits as she always does because that's my worst spot, and worked her way down my ribs, sides, stomach, and finally to my feet. And as soon as she arrived there, she announced that she was getting the brush!

Backtracking a little bit, a few weeks ago, I had threatened to use brushes on her feet (I was stupid enough to do this while I was tied up), and she ended up saying "That's a great idea!" and before you knew it, brush was being used on mine. That's when she had realized that I go CRAZY when brushes are used on my feet, it increases the sensation by damn near 100%. And so as soon as she announced what she was doing she immediately heard my cries of protest.

Of course she completely ignored me and mercilessly scribbled the mini hairbrush all over my feet while I squirmed and writhed like a caged animal! At one point, she bent my toes back, and that's when I devolved into my serious voice, did a half sit-up so I was looking her right in her gorgeous eyes and begged: "NO!... NO!... NO!.... NOT THERE!..."

She just held me there, I don't think she'd ever heard me panic like that before and apparently she was wondering weather or not to give me any mercy at all.

she didn't.

"Not where?" she said "You have to tell me what you don't want me to do"

I growled at this, and said "Don't use that brush on my toes! PLEASE!"

The last thing I saw was her delicious grin before she went to town on my helplessly pulled back toes and I absolutely DIED! I tried over and over again to yell out my submission but I had gone into silent laughter, and anytime I could get a breath all that came out was that pathetic, staccato: "HAW - HAW - HAW - HAW". Her giggling the whole time while I twisted around and writhed over the damn brush.

Eventually I was able to control my self long enough to yell "I SUBMIT!!!!" But the sensation of those horrid bristles against my helpless bare feet never ceased and I heard her tell me that she wanted to hear "Mercy" instead. It took a good twenty to thirty seconds for me to get enough breath to yell "MERCY!" And I had to take it the whole time!.

Once I had she sighed sarcastically and proceeded to move up toward my upper body. Knowing what was coming I tried as hard as I could to yank my arms down (which of course I couldn't) and yelled "Not on my armpits!!!"

Again she completely ignored me and used that brush on my pits, sides and stomach.

She had never used it on my upper body before and, being that my upper body is way more ticklish than my lower, I was absolutely in TEARS laughing within seconds.

Eventually I blabbered out my submission a few more times on a few more spots before she gave me a break and went back to teasing me. Kissing me, pinching my nipples and teasing my dick until I was practically begging her to get me off.

And that's when she said the MEANEST (and if you're reading this, I ***Mean*** the Meanest! :p ) thing she's ever said to me.

While startling my stomach and playing with my nipples she said: "I'll suck you off if you let me tickle your toes with that brush".

My response was something like: "noooooooooo!"

She continued teasing me while I thought about it. After a few moments I looked up at her whined: "I can't take it!"

she grinned and asked me which one I couldn't take more, not being allowed to cum, or having my toes tickled by that damn brush.

After a minute or two more of her playing with me and teasing me I blurted out: "Okay tickle my toes with the brush, just not for very long, PLEASE!"

She grinned and giggled and proceeded to do just that, she had a blast running that damn thing over my toes, not even bothering to hold me down, I just had to let her do it. I laid there writhing in ticklish agony until finally, after what felt like hours, she said "good boy" and proceeded to suck me off.

and let me tell you, it didn't take me long to finish!

When it was all over I told her how amazing that was, how that was the MEANEST thing she'd ever done to me! :p and how I was going to get her back!

And I WILL get her back! ;)

She then said that I had to tell everyone on here about this, so I did :p

(I am a lucky man!)

Woops, I just realized I put this in the wrong place, should have gone in the "true" stories. any idea how to move it? Do the mods just do that?

My bad.

yes, just post a request to tmf jeff or myriads

Fantastic story! Your wife is pretty cool! :D

If you can get her back please post a story then too! :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back