• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Such Devoted Sisters Three: Boy Next Door (FF/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Poor Bobby! He was old enough to know better than to sneak around peeking into girls' bedroom windows—and on top of that he definitely picked the wrong girl to mess with!

:jester:

SUCH DEVOTED SISTERS

Chapter Three: Boy Next Door

by

T.T. Gore​

“Oh, my GOD!” Jennifer Baxter exclaimed, standing frozen in the doorway of her sister’s bedroom. “What on EARTH are you DOING?!”

“Quiet!” Shannon whispered. “And shut the door!”

“Lori’s not home.” Jennifer pointed out.

“Well, our loving stepmom could come back at any minute!”

“Okay, okay,” Jennifer agreed, stepping into the bedroom and closing the door behind her. “But who’s this? What’s going ON?”

“This,” Shannon giggled, “is our new next-door neighbor! Say hello to my sister, Bobby. Oh, wait, you CAN’T, can you?”

“UMMMMMMPH!!!” Bobby growled behind the pink ball gag that filled his mouth. Jennifer stared at him in wonder. The dark-haired, slender young man was on his knees in the middle of the bedroom—stark naked, arms bound behind his back with a dark blue silk scarf. His eyes—big brown eyes, Jennifer noticed—were wide with fright.

“I caught this little bastard peeking into my bedroom window while I was getting dressed after my shower,” Shannon explained. “What a PERVERT! So I told him that if he didn’t want me to rat him out to his parents or maybe the cops, he’d better do as he’s told!”

Shannon was sitting cross-legged at the end of her bed, clad in a snug scarlet halter top that displayed ample cleavage and tight cutoffs that exposed plenty of well-toned thigh. Her shining brown hair was gathered into a ponytail and her brown eyes were sparkling with mischief. She looked absolutely adorable as usual. Jennifer shook here head, reflecting that the her younger sister had more enthusiasm than common sense.

“Um, how old is he, Shannon?” Jennifer put on a concerned expression. “I mean, what if he’s—?”

“Not to worry!” Shannon cut off the question. “Bobby turned eighteen last month. He’s an adult now—and as an adult, he should know better than to sneak around peeking into girls’ bedroom windows!”

‘Yeah, I guess,” Jennifer agreed. Petite, slender and freckled, with brown eyes and hair, she was clad in shorts and a t-shirt and looked very fetching indeed, if less overtly sexy than her sister. “So what’s the plan?”

“Oh, nothing much.” Shannon winked. “I suggested to Bobby that it might be best if he let ME give him a punishment. Needless to say he agreed, since the alternative is a public shaming! Anyhow, Jen, as long as you’re here…”

“Why, I’d be GLAD to help!” Jennifer snickered. She sashayed up to Bobby and tousled his hair. “This little twerp needs to be shown the error of his ways!”

“NNNNNNGH!!!” the naked young man protested. He shook his head vigorously. Shannon merely smiled.

“I suppose that you COULD get to your feet and flee,” she said. “But sweetie, you’re NAKED and you’re tied UP and you’re GAGGED! Are you sure you want to leave the HOUSE!”

The sisters laughed merrily at the very idea of this while Bobby squirmed and made various noises behind the ball gag. These bitches had him by the balls, he realized. There was nothing he could do but let them have their FUN—!

“So how are you planning to punish him?” Jennifer inquired of Shannon.

“Oh, I think you know!” the long-legged beauty replied, jumping off the bed and crossing to her dresser. She opened the bottom drawer and took out a shoe box. From it she took a pair of long, stiff, pointed feathers—white, tipped with black. She handed one to Jennifer. The sisters smiled at one another.

“On your feet, sweetie!” Shannon commanded their prisoner. “Stand right there! Legs apart! Now, don’t move a MUSCLE! Remember, if you refuse my punishment, I rat you out!”

“Hey, he’s kind of a cutie!” Jennifer opined.

“Sexy legs!” Shannon giggled.

“And a curvy, spankable behind!”

“Would you LIKE my big sister to give you a spanking?” Shannon inquired, gazing into their prisoner’s eyes. “Let’s find out! See these feather?” She flourished hers in Bobby’s face, causing him to flinch back. “We’re going to use them to…tease you.”

“Omygod Shannon!” Jennifer exclaimed. “You are SUCH a bitch!”

“Mmmm,” the long-legged beauty nodded. “And we’re going to give our peeping pervert a lesson in CONTROL! We’re going to get him all EXCITED, then we’re going to TORTURE him—but we’re NOT going to let him have his lame little ORGASM!”

“Perfect!”

“And if he DOES lose control, he gets spanked!” Shannon patted the naked young man’s flushed cheek. “Does that sound like a PLAN, sweetie?”

“GLLLLURRRRPH!!!” Bobby grunted, rolling his eyes.

“But he’s not, you know, excited and stuff,” Jennifer pointed out.

“We can fix that!” Shannon chirruped. And with no more ado she stripped down to her scarlet silk panties! After moment Jennifer followed suit—her panties were midnight blue—and in a trice Bobby was confronted with two sets of bare boobs! His reaction was immediate.

“THERE we are!” Shannon snickered. She nodded to her sister. “Okay, Jen, you work on him from behind! Now remember what I told you, sweetie. Just stand there and take your punishment—but don’t you DARE lose control of your emotions!”

Bobby whined behind the ball gag. Standing with widely parted legs between the nearly naked sisters, he trembled with a combination of dread anticipation and ungovernable lust. Shannon favored him with a snide smile.

“Did you know that I play the upright organ?” she whispered, kneeling before him. “Mmmm, yes, I’m a virtuoso!”

“UNNNNNNGH!!!” Bobby grunted as the tip of the feather caressed his svelte belly. The long-legged beauty was careful to avoid the naked young amn’s yearning member. “GRRRRUMMMMPH!!!” he added as Jennifer swirled her feather over his quivering buttocks!

“Wow, I think he LIKES our tickles, Shannon!” The freckle-faced cutie ran her feather down the back of Bobby’s leg, exciting a plague of goose bumps that made the dark hairs adorning that limb stand up like tiny wires. His tense balls bounced between his thighs.

“Yeah, and we haven’t even gotten started on his EXTRA-ticklish places yet!” Shannon was probing through the tangled curls of the naked young man’s pubic hair, tickling the base of his stiff, swaying penis.

“UGH!!!” Bobby screamed behind the ball gag. “WUUURRRRF!!!”

“Keep those legs apart!” Shannon admonished him. “And quit squirming around! Don’t be such a SISSY, sweetie! It’s just a couple of FEATHERS caressing your bare body!

“It seems to be GETTING to him, though!” Jennifer snickered. She regarded their victim’s gyrating buttocks with an avid eye. “I guess he’s the SENSITIVE type!”

“Let’s find out HOW sensitive!” the long-legged beauty suggested. And she began stroking the underside of Bobby’s cock, from base to tip!

“FUUUUGRRRRUMPH!!!” he bellowed—or tried to bellow—arching his back and wiggling his bare behind as an indescribably unbearable sensation shot through his body. Jennifer was compelled to place a hand on their victim butt to prevent him from toppling over. The naked young man’s eyes and cheeks bulged in a futile attempt to force a scream of anguished hilarity past the ball gag!

“Omygod!” Jennifer exclaimed. “He’s having a HISSY fit!”

Bobby’s torso jerked to and fro as the tormenting feather continued to caress his rigid joystick—which in response to Shannon’s intimate ministrations was straining to extend itself to the absolute MAX!

“Hmmm,” Shannon remarked. “I’d call it six and a half inches. Not bad, sweetie! But is that ALL you’ve got?”

“Well, I don’t think that he’s reached his full potential yet!” Jennifer laughed. “I think he needs MORE tickles!”

And suiting the action to the word, she thrust her feather against the naked young man’s defenseless balls!

“PHUUUURRRRGLLLLUUUUF!!!” Bobby howled, bouncing up on his toes, arching his back and writhing frenetically in response to the feather’s caress. His asshole puckered—his belly convulsed—a fresh crop of goose bumps roughened his skin. He strained every muscle in a desperate attempt to keep himself from running around in little circles. Control! He had to CONTROL himself or these bitches would rat him OUT—!

“Ugh, you nasty little JERKOFF!” Shannon sneered, staring with fascination as the naked sweetie squeezed out a clear, tiny drop of pre-cum. It clung to the tip of his cock for a moment, then flew to the side. “You’d better not make a MESS—!”

And Bobby was striving mightily to avoid doing that—a task made easier by the fact that Shannon had ceased for the moment to torture his cock with the feather. But on the other hand, Jennifer was driving him BUGFUCK with her assault on his BALLS—!

“His face is getting all PINK!” Shannon remarked. She swirled her feather over the naked young man’s belly, relishing his frantic squirming. “I don’t know if he can TAKE much more of this, Jen!”

“Sounds like a personal problem to me!” the freckle-faced cutie snickered as she manipulated her feather with sadistic precision. “Of course, he could always CUM for us and accept his spanking!”

“Wouldn’t that be FUNNY?!” the long-legged beauty replied, zeroing in on Bobby’s belly button. “How about it, sweetie? Maybe we should make you shoot your nasty load onto the FLOOR—which is exactly where it BELONGS, you little PERVERT!”

She brought the feather back into play against Bobby’s cock, which was rock-hard and leaking pre-cum at a steady rate. With a muffled moan, the naked young man thrust against the instrument of his torment, inviting its excruciating caress. Jennifer assisted him from behind by using her feather to explore the delicate crevice between his butt cheeks.

“I don’t know how he’s managing to stay on his FEET!” Shannon exclaimed. “Our sweetie’s actually doing better than I thought he would!”

Bobby was wondering that himself! He’d come close to collapse several times, but for a steadying hand on his ass or his thigh. He’d never felt so completely HELPLESS and HUMILIATED in his young LIFE! It was HORRID to be the naked plaything of these sexy, sadistic BITCHES—and he fucking ADORED it!

As for Shannon and Jennifer, they were mesmerized by their naked prisoner’s ticklish travails. There he stood, legs apart, arms bound behind his back, squirming his sexy ass, goose bumps all over the place, the swollen head of his straining cock covered with a film of pre-cum, gasping and grunting into the ball gag. The long-legged beauty was stroking her thigh, while the freckle-faced cutie had slipped a hand into her panties…

And that was the situation when there came a knock on the bedroom door!

The sisters started to their feet, exchanging a frightened glance, as a voice intoned: “Shannon? Are you home?”

It was Lori—their stepmother! The freckle-faced cutie gave Bobby a warning glance. He nodded, having absolutely no desire to be caught in such a situation anyone—especially these bitches’ STEPMOM!

“Uh, yeah,” Shannon called in a slightly unsteady voice. “I was, uh, taking a nap…”

“Oh…” Lori hesitated before going on. “I Jen in there with you? Her car’s in the driveway.”

“Um, yeah, I’m here,” Jennifer piped up. “We were, you know, like, taking a nap together…”

“Oh…” Was there something slightly snarky in Lori’s tone? Well, Jennifer told herself, if their slutty stepmother needed another lesson, they’d be happy to provide it. But for now…

“Well,” said Lori through the door. “I just stopped by to grab the grocery list. Shannon, do you need anything while I’m at the supermarket?”

“Uh, no, I don’t think so…”

“All right, then, I’ll see you girls later.”

The threesome listened as the front door opened and close. But not until they heard Lori’s car back out of the driveway did the sisters turn once more to their naked prisoner.

“Now, where were we?” Shannon asked rhetorically. “Oh, right, we were just about to make pervert boy DISGRACE himself!”

“UMMMMMMPH!!!” Bobby cried as Shannon knelt before him and Jennifer knelt behind. In the next instant, he was shivering and squirming once more as the most sensitive portions of his masculine anatomy were subjected to the feathers’ caress!

“Ready to DO it for us, sweetie?” Shannon whispered, tickling his cock while petting her curl-covered mound. A heady scent pervaded the air—a potent mingling of Bobby’s erotic sweat and the sisters’ musky arousal.

“Are you getting CLOSE?” Jennifer breathed, tickling his puckered orifice while squeezing her rigid nipple.

“MMMMPH!!!” Bobby grunted, bouncing up on his toes. “MMMM-MMMM-MMMM-MMMMMMMMPH—!!!”

His body tensed—there was a moment of suspense—and then he was DOING it! Oh, he was cumming his dumb fucking BRTAINS out and it felt absolutely GLORIOUS—!

Shannon pivoted on her knees, dodging aside to avoid Bobby’s first shot. He emptied his balls in half a dozen muscular, ass-wiggling spasms, unmindful of the sisters’ merry, mocking laughter. All that mattered was the blessed release he’d achieved…

When it was over he fell to his knees, making sobbing sounds behind the ball gag. Jennifer and Shannon knelt on either side of him, running their sharp-nailed fingertips over his sweat-damp skin.

“Well,” whispered the freckle-faced cutie, “I think we should make him clean up his mess, give him his spanking and…”

“And what?” Shannon whispered.

“I was just thinking, he’s got very pretty feet.”

“Mmmm, do you think they’re ticklish…?”

“Let’s find out!” Jennifer tousled the naked young man’s hair. “How about it, sweetie, want us to tickle your TOES? And your SOLES?”

“And your ARCHES?”

“GRRRRRRUGH!!!”

“We’ll take that as a YES—!”

(To Be Continued)​

Awesome

Wow. Can wait for the next part.

Glad you liked the story. Just a note to advise that the sisters will be back in action soon.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back