• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking turns (whats about too happen) m/f f/m little graphic

purple2306

TMF Expert
We are on our way too spend the forth of july with friends... I have posted in the past several events that has happened at their house.
My wife always gets the guest bed and I get the trundle that slides out. Since this bed is made too be temporary its not the most comfortable but it does have the cheap mattress that sits on a metal frame.

So there are tons of places too tie my ropes too!
For her turn.
I packed the hitachi vibrator, a rubber dildo, her wee vibe toy, and a few pairs of nylons. What I plan too do is once she is tied down in an X shape on the bed, I will place a small gag in her mouth (since our friends room is right across the hall she must keep quiet) that's what makes it a rush for me, during the tickling and orgasm she cant make much noise, I love it.

Anyway I will insert the wee vibe under the nylons and let it get her started, it kinda tickles when you first put it on then it keeps going and starts too excite her a little, next I will do a little oral over the nylons (she says its a kinda cool sensation, then tear the nylons, insert the dildo and tie the hitachi in place, turn it on low and then move over her body lightly teasing and tickling. Once she cums I love too tease her a little more, then I perform oral a bit longer really lightly she goes nuts!
Now after all that what I am hoping is when it is my turn she will either have came sooo good that she will torture me really good and make me cum or is playfully pissed that I did all that too her and torture me real good and make me cum. lol

For me I have posted the toy (no better way too describe it other then a vibrating female part) I will tie myself a bit more secure also in an X shape tie the vibrator in place, put my gag in and hope that she is evil!

I like being helpless and tickled light then growing in intensity, once I finish I light really light and build up in intensity again. She doesn't really care too be tickled or too tickle so I have too try extra hard too get the mood right, make sure there is little work for her too do (that's why I learned too tie myself up so good) all she needs too do is come in, tickle the crap out of me and somewhere in the middle remember too turn on the vibrator so I cum.

All of this without making much noise, my toy is quiet but the hitachi is kinda noisy so we turn on the tv.

I will post how it goes.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back