• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Date M/F~very explicit

ticklishblondie

It was last September and I knew I was going to be the only one in the house. My room mate went to school and then work after. I invited this guy over who I met at a party a few weeks before. He knew he was going to be tickling me and he was pretty excited about it. Before he came over I smoked a cigarette to calm my nerves down a little bit, because I did not know how it was going to all play out. He came over and we headed to my room and locked the door, just out of habit. It was a little awkward at first because we knew what was about to happen. I suggested that we role play. He was the "doctor" and I was the "patient". I went out in the living room (the living room was the "waiting room") for him to call my name. He did and I went back. He told me to sit in a chair, and we went over where I was ticklish and stuff. Then he told me to lay on the "exam table" (my bed) and to put my arms above my head and had suit ties to tie me down with. He tied my wrists together, pretty tight. Then he tied my ankles together pretty tight. Then he blindfolded me. I was still fully clothed. He said if I made a sound, I would have to remove an article of clothing. He said "ok we are about to start the examination". My anxiety level shot up! lol. He started at my tummy, where im pretty ticklish. He lifted my shirt up to my bra really slow. Then when my stomach was exposed, he ran his finger down my sides. I tried so hard not to make a noise. I had to literally bite me tongue. Then he went to my belly button, I screamed so loud. lol. I had to remove a piece of clothing. I chose to remove my pants. He untied my ankles and removed them for me. Then he tied them back. My panties, shirt, and bra were still on. He continued with the tickling. He tickled my lower tummy and hips and I screamed again and squirmed trying to get away. he said "oh does that tickle? im sorry. I guess you will have to remove another piece of clothing". I chose to remove my shirt. He untied my wrists so I could do so. My bra and panties were still on but I was more exposed. He went down to to my feet to see if they were ticklish at all. I kept telling him not to but he insisted lol. Once he laid his fingers on my feet I tried to cover one foot up with the other but that didn't work. He just tickled them worse whenever I tried to cover them up. Then the worst thing happened...he pointed my toes back and tickled the soles of my feet. I screamed and laughed so hard. Then he said "feet ticklish too? remove another piece of clothing. bra or panties, ur pick" He untied my wrists so I could take off my bra. I was kind of scared because it was pretty obvious that I was getting turned on.He sat on my waist and began teasing my nipples. licking around the nipple, tracing his tongue around the areola. I was moaning. He did that for like 5 minutes then started sucking on my nipples adding a little bit of teeth at first which felt really good. Then he used his tongue too, while sucking which tickled a little bit but not enough for me to make a sound. Then he licked down my tummy and started at my belly button again. I tried so hard not to laugh or scream but i could not do it. I screamed and squealed. Then he untied my ankles and said "ur about to be all exposed, nothing covering anything up, if u thought u were ticklish before, just wait and see". He removed my panties. Then things turned from what i thought would be bad to amazing turned into from bad to worse. lol. He got between my legs and started performing oral sex on me. It felt amazing. He teased my clit and I was begging for him to suck on it. But he didn't. Instead he took the blindfold off of me and made me watch what he was about to do. He told me to spread my legs and make the bottoms of my feet touch, so my knees were out and my feet were in. Kind of like doing the butterfly stretch but laying down. He sat on my feet so i couldnt move them. He started rubbing my clit....but without the hood. I have never felt that strong of a sensation before in my life. It tickled so much. I didn't scream, I just laughed uncontrollably and my left leg was shaking. I begged him to tickle anywhere else but there. he tickled my feet and I just let loose and screamed and laughed. Then I begged him to tickle my clit again after about 5 minutes. and then he told me to turn over and lay on my tummy. He re-tied my wrists together and my ankles together again. He ran his fingers across my lower back. I laughed a little bit.Then he got my ribs and I tried so hard to get away, and I was screaming. Then he said "aw im sorry, you want me to stop?" I said yes. Then he moved down to my feet, and pointed my toes back and tickled the soles again. I screamed so loud! I think my feet are more ticklish when Im laying on my tummy than on my back. Then he untied me and told me to lay on my back again. He spread my legs, and tickled my clit once more..but for like 10 minutes. I dont think I Have ever felt so tortured in my life! I laughed so hard! Then The clock struck 1 and I had to get ready for work. All in all the tickling lasted for maybe 2 and a half hours. I had alot of fun with it.

Well, sounded like a great afternoon. Thanks for sharing.

SUPER hot story. Hope he knows how lucky he is!

haha thanks guys. I had a lot of fun as a ticklee! I have more true stories to come! and im going to try out the tickling fiction as well!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back