• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing the tease

ticklishguy1985

This is a story I've been working on for the past few months. It didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped, but overall I was happy with it. Comments are appreciated.

Teasing The Tease

Everything was dark.

The blindfold over her lovely blue eyes only heightened Lauren’s feeling of dread, as she was unable to gain any sense of her surroundings. The gag forced between her luscious pink lips only compounded the feeling of vulnerability as she was unable to even utter a cry for help.

Lauren squirmed and pulled against the bonds holding her to the bed. Her hair flowed violently as she thrashed her head in a vain attempt to free herself.

She wasn’t even sure of what was binding her. It didn’t feel like rope. It was much too smooth and soft for that. It almost felt like some form of a padded cuff.

As she lay there struggling against the bonds, the initial shock of her dilemma began to fade and she began to ponder what her fate would be.

Many questions swirled through her brain and they would all be answered soon enough.

He sat in the chair and watched her as she squirmed in her bonds.

She looked so delicious as she attempted to free herself from the shackles that held her to her bed in her blue jeans, white lacy blouse, and black high heel boots.

Her pictures did not do her justice.

But of course, how could they?

How could a simple picture capture her auburn hair as it recklessly flung from side to side? It would be impossible to fully capture her cute little nose crinkling as she exerted such energy in her fruitless and futile attempts to escape. Those luscious lips and those rosy colored checks were too vital to be expressed in a picture. She seemed much taller in the photos, but those are a terrible reference point. He’d wager her height to be around 5’2”, which suited her petite frame.

No, this was much better than a picture he thought to himself. He could honestly watch her struggle for hours, but what fun would there be in that? He had kept her waiting long enough and now was the time for action.

“Showtime,” he muttered to himself quietly as rose from the chair and casually approached her.

He stood over her for sometime, almost as though he were admiring the resilience of her continued efforts to free herself. As though she were a work of art in a museum. He raised his right hand to her face and gently lifted the blindfold from her eyes.

She blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the light.

A smirk grew on his face as she starred back to him with a questioning gaze through her doe like blue eyes. She tried to shout or scream but it all became muffled by the gag.

“You probably have a lot of questions,” he said casually as he stood over her. “So, allow me to answer some of them for you. My name is Nick, but you probably know me better by my TMF screen name ‘Iwant2tickleUsilly.’”

Her eyes widen in shock as the words left his lips. She knew that she had seen his face before, but she couldn’t remember where until just then.

“Ah, I see that you remember me,” he said calmly but in an almost chilling fashion. “I remembered you as well, but then again, how could I forget you? The playful chatting, the delicious and seductive photos, the details about all of your ticklish spots and how they affected you, and of course the anecdotes concerning your ticklish escapades with others. No one could forget that my ticklish little Jane. But that’s not your name is it Lauren Garner?”

Her eyes became large and she rose her eyebrows at the shock of hearing her really name revealed by this familiar stranger. Her shocked expression caused Nick to smile as he watched her mind race at how he could know such a thing.

“It is interesting what you can learn about someone through the Internet and social media,” he said in a matter-of-factly way. “Things like landmarks in pictures, the names of friends and loved ones, and other minor details all provide a trail. Once you find some of the details they’re like breadcrumbs. You just follow them down the trail and eventually you find what you’re looking for.”

A look of fear came over Lauren as she realized what kind of person she was dealing with. “The man is obsessed,” she thought to herself.

“I know more about you than most my sweet little Lauren,” Nick said with affection. “Mostly just from your Facebook and Twitter. I know that you went to City College and double majored in business and communications. I know that when you got out of college your father helped you get a job as a marketing consultant for Goldman & Burns. I’ve seen all the bands you like on Facebook and the movies and tv shows you like to watch. I know your work schedule, what guys you’ve dated, your favorite restaurants and so much more. Ever since our conversations online, I knew that I wanted to see you face to face. But, you always had an excuse. You would always turn away my advances, but then send me pictures and carry on steamy chats like a little tease.”

The realization of her situation began to sink in as Lauren listened to him describe all the details of her life as though she were some book he had been studying on end. It was terrifying to think that someone could gain access to all of this personal information. Thoughts began to race through her mind as she feared what he might do to her.

Nick noticed the fear in eyes and took a moment to reassure her. “My sweet little Lauren,” he said comfortingly as he gently stroked a bit of the hair from her face. “If I wanted to hurt you or do you any harm I could have already done so or at any time prior. I have no intention of hurting or harming you. Like I said, I just wanted to get to see you face-to-face and meet in person. Since you had been so dismissive of my attempts to meet, I thought this might be the only way. I was so excited to find someone who lived so close by to me and the thought of never getting to meet you was horrible.”

His comments were not that comforting to the poor girl. Though his promise not to harm her allowed her to lower her guard to some degree, she was still terrified and sensed that there was more to this whole ordeal than he was letting on. After all, who binds, gags and blindfolds someone just to talk to them? Despite his promise not to harm her, which she had no reason to believe, Lauren felt very uneasy about this whole situation. As though this conversation was the calm before the storm.

“But you know,” he said with a slight pause, “it seems unfair that I’ve had to waste all this effort just because you were such a tease and you kept having these racy chats with me and then refused to meet me. You don’t know how much time and effort I put in to tracking you down. We’ve been chatting for what, five years and we are just now meeting? It seems like such an anticlimactic meeting after all we’ve been through and all we’ve shared with one another.”

The pit began to return again in Lauren’s stomach. She wasn’t sure where he was going with this long drawn out monologue, but she did not like the direction in the least.

“I think, that maybe you should repay me for all the time and energy I exerted making this little meeting happen,” Nick said as he took a seat on the bed next to Lauren. “Let’s see, what would be a good way for you to repay me?”

“Hmmmmmmm…I know,” he said with a mock enthusiasm as though he had just experienced a grand epiphany, “what if you let me tickle you like we talked about in all of our steamy little chats?”

Lauren’s eyes became wide in fear. “Is he being serious,” she wondered in horror. Was he really intending to tickle her? She didn’t mind tickling, in fact Lauren kind of liked it, but this was insane. Sure, Lauren had flirted a little with Nick and maybe she did “unintentionally” tease him and lead him on to some degree, but this was insane!

Lauren tried to beg Nick to stop and plead with him not to tickle her, but it all came out as muffled noise through the gag.

Nick smiled at her as Lauren’s face became red from her attempts to plead and beg with him to stop. He truly wanted to hear her plead with him not to tickle her and listen to hear earnestly promise anything to stop the oncoming tickling, but for now he wanted her to feel powerless. As powerless as he had felt all those nights as she teased him in their chats with her stories about being tickled by boyfriends, family members, and friends. He wanted her to understand how helpless he felt when she would describe how she uniquely responded to tickling depending on the spot. He wanted her to feel all of that and more. There would be time for begging and time for promises, but for now he simply wanted her to empathize with how he had felt for those many years.

He snapped back from his thoughts of torment as Nick continued listening to her muffled cries. “I’m afraid I can’t hear you too well,” he said mockingly. “You should really speak more clearly. It sounds like you’re saying yes. Is that right?”

“NO!!! NO!!! DON’T TICKLE ME!!!!!”

That is what Lauren wanted to scream at Nick, but all that he heard was an unintelligible cry that was muffled by the gag in the poor girl’s mouth. She wanted to apologize for the leading him on and beg him not to tickle her, but all of this was in vain.

Nick smiled to himself. If this was how Lauren responded now, he could not imagine her response after he got started tickling her.

“I think you’re saying yes,” Nick said as he listen to her muffled screams for mercy and watched her shake her head from side to side. “That’s so sweet of you to repay me for all the trouble I’ve gone through. I guess the only question is where to begin. I already know all your hot spots and after years of hearing you tell me all about people tickling you, I think I have a lot of options.

Maybe I could start by tickling your neck, since you find that so annoying.

Or maybe I could tickle your sides and tummy. That has always been a hot spot for you hasn’t it Lauren? Remember when your ex-boyfriend Richie and some of his buddies pinned you on the couch and tickled you there? You said that your sides and stomach hurt like you’d done a thousand crunches. That’d be a good starting place.

What about your armpits though? I remember you telling me all about how that made you buck and squirm. That could possibly be a good starting point.

I’d say your breasts, but I remember you telling me what happened when your old boyfriend Matt tickled your nipples sometimes during sex. How it got you hot and bothered and made you get so turned on. No, that probably wouldn’t be a good starting point.

Maybe your knees. That might be a great spot to start. With you tied down and unable to move, you wouldn’t be able to kick me like you did that poor boy you dated that squeezed you knees one time at the movies. What was his name? Was it Jerry?

I’d suggest your tiny little size 5 feet, but you and I both know how ticklish they are. I wouldn’t want to wear you out right at the start. I remember you telling me all about how your old college roommate Hannah once sat on your shins and tickled your feet non-stop for a good 15 or 20 minutes because of all the mess you left on the floor in your dorm room. That you thought you’d die and how unbearable it was. If I recall, you didn’t speak to hear for a couple of days after that.”

Lauren was in shock. How had this man remembered all the details of her life? It was like he studied her. As though he had saved the transcripts of all their chats and would read each night and fantasize about his opportunity to finally get his hands on her. It was terrifying to think how obsessed this man was. This was a nightmare. No, it was worse, because at least during a nightmare one eventually wakes up. This was hell. The 8th level of hell only meant for those who had committed some great act of fraud or deceit. A place for her to repay her sins for fraudulently leading Nick on with her steamy anecdotes and continued flirtation because she enjoyed the attention. Now though, she had his attention and she would give anything to be ignored.

“I’ll tell you what,” he said, “I’ll let you decide. But I’ll give you some choices. I can tickle your neck, pits, or tummy first. Which would you prefer?”

She tried again to beg him not to tickle her. To show her mercy and that she was sorry she had led him on. All of this simply returned as muffled cries that couldn’t be deciphered.

“You want me to start out tickling your neck,” Nick asked the poor girl, knowing full well that she had in no way offered for him to start there.

“That sounds like a great idea,” he teased as he repositioned himself so that his entire body was facing her. “After all, it will be more fun to start there and work my way through all your ticklish spots. Starting at your pretty little neck,” he teased as he stroked a single finger down her neck causing her to shift her head, “all the way down to your ticklish little toes.”

A wave of panic swept over Lauren.

What could she do?

How could she stop this lunatic from tickling her?

She tried to think of any way she could possibly avoid the oncoming onslaught of tickling, but there was no answer. The hopelessness of her situation swept over Lauren as the deranged stalker hovered over her. His fingers moved closer and closer to her exposed neck. The anticipation of the pending torture looming over her, as he was about to make contact with her neck when suddenly

He stopped. Nick stopped and began to lean back.

“How forgetful of me,” he said with a mocking tone. “I nearly forgot my toys.”

Nick got up off the bed and walked over to the duffle bag he had left beside the chair he was first sitting in. He picked up the bag and carried it back to the bed and began to remove a variety of feathers and brushes from the bag and placed them on the nightstand beside the bed. Lauren watched on in shock, unable to believe what was happening. Nick then picked up the blindfold he had originally removed from Lauren’s eyes.

“I think that maybe we should cut the lights back out,” he said as he advanced the blindfold back toward Lauren’s head. “After all, it will be a lot more fun if you can’t see what is coming,” he said with a toothy, mocking grin.

Lauren attempted to shift her head from side to side, attempting to beg through the in a vain attempt to avoid the blindfold. Nick chuckled at the fight she was expressing. It was going to be fun breaking her and repaying her for the agonizing years of teasing.

Despite Lauren’s best efforts, the blindfold covered her eyes. Everything went black as it covered her eyes. She suddenly felt the weight on the bed begin to shift as he captor climbed back on the bed.

Then there was nothing.

Nick sat there, watching Lauren as she squirmed in anticipation. He knew that it was torture for the poor girl, as she knew that the tickling was coming but there was no way to stop it. He wanted her predicament and the helplessness of her situation to sink in. He wanted her to feel as helpless as he had felt all those times she had teased him with stories of her ticklish escapades and pictures of her ticklish body. He wanted her to agonize over touching her ticklish flesh as he had agonized over it all those months and years. Lauren continued to make groaning and begging noises through her gag, being for mercy that would not come as she waited behind her blindfold and gag for the inevitable tickling.

Finally, he had taken in his fill of watching Lauren agonize over waiting for his ticklish touch. He grabbed one of the soft plumes sitting on the nightstand and began trailing it down the right side of her pretty neck.

At first, Lauren that what she felt was a simple itch. She attempted to shift her head from side to side, but the itched followed her regardless of how she twisted her head. It was then that she realized that it wasn’t an itch, but something was tickling her. She kept attempting to twist and turn her head to avoid what ever was tickling her neck. She tired to plead through the gag to make the annoying tickles stop, but it was no use. For his part, Nick was amused watching her head shift from side to side and listening to her unintelligible cries for him to stop. Any time Lauren’s head shifted in one direction, he would simply tickle the other side. When she would attempt to raise her shoulders to cover her neck, he would simply tickle her nose or ears with the plume until she shifted her head again so that her neck was vulnerable again. He enjoyed listening to her beg for him to stop and struggling vainly to attempt to escape the tickling of the feather It was all a fun little game.

Nick discarded the feather back on the nightstand and looked down at the immobile Lauren. Teasing and annoying her by tickling he neck was fun, but he wanted her to suffer like he had. He had waited long enough and so had she. Nick was ready to indulge himself by tickling her ticklish flesh personally. The weight on the bed shifted again as Nick rotated around so that he was on his knees. Lauren was unsure of what was going on. The teasing had stopped and Nick had yet to utter a word since the tickling had begun. As she felt the weight on the bed shift she was unsure as to what was going on until she suddenly felt a pressure around her hips and realized that Nick was now straddling her.

“I think we’ve both had enough of that light sissy stuff,” Nick said teasingly. “I think it is time to get down to the real thing. I think I remember you telling me just how ticklish your armpits were before in our little chats.”

Had they not been covered by the blindfold, Nick would’ve seen Lauren’s brown eyes widen in disbelief. She tried to beg him not to tickle her armpits, but the gag impeded any attempt for her to negotiate with her captor. The dread of the upcoming onslaught was racking her brain until she felt him begin to shift as he was straddling her and heard the sound of something stiffing as though someone were shuffling through a pile of items. The rustling stopped and she felt her blouse being lifted from her body. As she was about to ineffectively protest Nick grabbing at her clothes, she heard the sound of fabric ripping and the metallic snipping of scissors.

“I thought removing your blouse might help free up a little more tickle space,” he said with a smile as he sniped away at the flimsy white fabric. He smiled as Lauren attempted to beg through the gag as she tossed her head from side to side. She looked so adorable and helpless bound, blindfolded and gagged in her bra, jeans, and boots. The rest of the clothes would come off soon enough, but for now he wanted to just enjoy this moment that he had been patiently waiting for as they had chatted throughout the years.

“Don’t worry sweetie,” he said stroking her hair. “I’ll buy you a new one when we’re done. After all, I think a cut up blouse is going to be the least of your worries from here out.”

She shook her head violently as he stroked her hair with care. Lauren did not want this sick freak to touch her, much less stroke her hair.

“Oh,” Nick said with mock surprise. “It looks like someone has a lot of fight in them. That’s good though, I’d hate for you to break too soon. Now, on the count of three I’m going to start tickling those soft pits of yours and you’re going to give me a good laugh.

Sooooooo…”

Nick leaned down and positioned his hands near Lauren’s exposed flesh.

“One”

Lauren shook her head violently and yelled into the gag. Trying her best to try and signal for him not to tickle her.

“Two”

Nick’s hands moved closer. Nick’s fingertips nearly itching to make contact with the flesh concealed within Lauren’s soft underarms. Lauren closed her eyes in anticipation of the terrible tickling that was about to befall her.

“Three”

Lauren reacted as though electricity had struck her body as the wiggling digits made contact with her vulnerable skin. There was no light teasing tickle to begin the exploration of this newly exposed location. Nick’s wiggling appendages stroked and prodded the sensitive flesh causing Lauren to buck and shake. Her chest heaved as she laughed but the gag muffled much of her fits of laughter. Her head twisted from side to side as her auburn locks flung about violently.

Nick watched with a feeling of ecstasy as his captive writhed in agony at the touch of his fingers as the stroked and prodded at her sensitive armpits. He had waited so long to see Lauren in this position. He still longed to hear her beg for mercy and to see her eyes as she reacted to his ticklish touch, but for now he wanted her to feel completely helpless and vulnerable. He would eventually remove the blindfold and the gag, but he wanted her to grasp the helplessness of her situation. That though she might offer anything for the tickling to stop, she was incapable of begging or making any sound without it coming out a muffled mess.

For Lauren, she was too overloaded with the tickling of her armpits to ponder such things. The fact that Nick would mix up his ticklish assault, coupled with the blindfold, left her on edge and never completely able to anticipate where Nick might attack next. Sometimes his fingers would stroke the vulnerable hollows of flesh under her arms in vertical or horizontal patterns. Then he would switch it up by using just one finger from each hand to stoke them in a teasing motion to keep her from over exhaustion. After she would calm down enough to lightly giggling, he’d then ramp it back up by drilling his fingers in more deeply, tickling her harder so that she could barely breath before bringing it back down to a gentle pace so she could once again catch her breath. At one point Nick let up long enough to grab one of the feathers he had left on the nightstand so that he could tickle would side with the feather and the other with his fingers. The constant switching gave her no opportunity to get used to the onslaught. Anytime she started laughing too hard or came close to exhaustion, Nick would back off until she could come down and then he would start up again. There seemed to be no end in sight to this ticklish ordeal and her mind couldn’t process anything as she laughed hysterically.

Nick was lost in himself as he tickled the helpless girl. For a moment he felt as though he were having an out of body experience. As though he were watching himself tickle this beautiful woman and cause fits of laughter. Everything seemed surreal to him. He had waited for so long to have her in this position and it had finally happened. Nick had fantasized about this moment for so long and it was everything he hoped it would be. She laughed hysterically into her gag, but the sound was muffled by the gag. He especially loved watching her little fingers clench into fists and her head twisting violently as she convulsed as much as the bonds would allow. He loved watching her twist helplessly in the bonds as he had twisted those many years as she teased him with stories, pictures, and flirtatious chats. All of this was the comeuppance for years of being a tease and never delivering, until now.

After what seemed like an eternity, but what was only twenty minutes or so, Nick halted his tickle attack on Lauren’s armpits. Lauren lay there gasping in air through her nose as her lungs burned from all of the laughter and screaming into the gag. She felt the wait on her body shift and then disappear as Nick climbed up off the bed and went to grab a bottle of water. He returned shortly and removed the gag momentarily.

“Drink up,” he said nonchalantly as though he were talking to a friend who had become parched.

“You son of a bitch,” she tried to yell between gasps for air. “I swear you better let me go right now or I’ll…”

“Oh stop,” he said interrupting her. “You have a five minute break and I suggest you use it wisely or you may not get any more. I’m providing you a kindness by giving you water. I could just as easily keep going and tickle you till you dehydrate. Now, drink up or I might just miss your next break.”

Lauren started to protest but stopped. She knew there was some truth in his words and realized that perhaps if she played along he might not be as rough. She lifter her head and opened her mouth so that she could take the mouth of the bottle. Nick placed it into her mouth and she began to gulp it down thirstily. He tilted it down a little to slow the flow of the water.

“Calm down,” he said in a caring tone, “you don’t want to drink it too fast. Take sensible drinks. We don’t need you getting a cramp or drowning.”

She continued to drink the water until he finally took it away and then shoved the gag back into her mouth and buckled it before she could force it out.

“Now that your break is over,” he said as he climbed back on to the bed, “time to get back down to business. There was one story you told me in one of our little chats that I could never quite forget. I just loved the story of how your old boyfriend Richie and some of his friends tickled your tummy.”

The moment that Nick mentioned the story with her old boyfriend, Lauren’s stomach began to feel weak. She remembered that episode all too well. How could she forget? All she wanted to do was watch a movie on TV, but Richie and his two friends wanted to watch the stupid game. She refused to give him the remote; after all, she never got to watch what she wanted as Richie was always wanting to watch some stupid game or show about the game he’d just watched. How many times could one man watch highlights of the same game? When she refused to give him the remote, Richie started to tickle her midsection and ribs causing her to buck like a bronco. Richie’s friends thought it was so amusing that he had actually offered to let them join in. Thirty wiggling fingers stroking and prodding and teasing her ribs and sides and tummy. She tried to beg with them to stop, that she would give them the remote, but they just kept going. They kept tickling her until she was literally to the point of coughing and they eventually backed off out of fear she might pass out.

Lauren snapped out of her momentary flashback to her nightmarish reality. Nick sat on the bed staring at her with that same smile. “I see you remember it too,” he said with a smile as he crawled around on the bed so that he was now positioned between the bounds woman’s legs. “So, I think I just have to see for myself if this tummy is as ticklish as you say it is.”

She tried to beg and plead with Nick not to tickle her but her cries where muted by the gag. As though her were deaf to her cries, Nick lay down so that his abdominal area was on top of Lauren’s bucking pelvis and propped himself up on his elbows. He smiled to himself as he watched the frighten girl scream into the gag what he assumed to be cries for mercy. He slowly positioned his hand so that it was dangling over her twitching tummy, waiting to terrorize it with his twitching digits.

Lauren’s skin looked so smooth to him. She had a rather flat tanned tummy with a cute little innie belly button that looked as though it were begging to be probed by his index finger. Though she didn’t have a six pack, it was clear that Lauren’s tummy was taut and just looked like it was ticklish. Nick could literally feel the head radiating off her body and he simply could not wait any longer to get his hands on that ticklish tummy. He gingerly brushed a single finger down Lauren’s tummy, which glistened with little beads of sweat. Lauren jerked violently as the digit stroked her sensitive flesh. She gasped and let out a squeal and giggled from the shock of his touch. Nicks other fingers on his right hand swiftly joined into the mix as he began to tickle her tummy more vigorously.

“Someone has a ticklish little tummy,” he teased as his fingers danced across her ticklish tummy. Lauren laughed hysterically into the gag and bounced as much as her bonds would allow. She threw her head from side to side as her now messy brown long stuck to her forehead and face. She tried to beg between the fits of ticklish laughter, but the gag impeded any pleas for mercy.

Nick laughed to himself as he watched her buck and squirm from his teasing fingers. “All you have to do is ask if you want me to stop,” he quipped as his left hand joined its dance partner on her ticklish tummy.

“STOP!!!! STOP YOU BASTARD!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE,” Lauren screamed between fits of laughter. It would have been just as effective to shout in another language as the gag intercepted anything she said.

“I guess you don’t want me to stop,” he said mockingly as her fingers tickled across the sensitive tanned flesh on her stomach. “Maybe I should tickle you here?”

Lauren’s head shot up and slammed back down on the pillow as she felt Nick’s right index finger wiggle and worm itself into her navel as his left and started to tickle and tease her sides and ribs. Lauren laughed and screamed into her gag as she bucked and thrashed violently in response to the probing digit invading her navel. The sweat from Lauren’s laughing and thrashing allowed Nick’s left hand to glide up and down her side as he tickled. Lauren tried to twist and wrench her body as much as the bonds would allow attempting to avoid the tickling, but Nick’s eager digits followed her no matter what way she turned.

Nick loved watching her body thrash and squirm from the tickling. She looked so incredibly helpless and it got him aroused as he watched her writhe helplessly from his tickling onslaught. He loved feeling her hips push into him as he tickled and she squirmed. He knew that there would be time for that later, but for now he simply wanted to enjoy watching her suffer and agonize from the tickling. Nick switched things up eventually and began to tickle her tummy and belly button with his left hand and her other side with his right.

“Looks like someone is ticklish on both sides,” he teased as he conducted the new attack. As he switched up his assault, Nick loved watching the little nuances of how Lauren reacted to his different tickling attacks. How tickling one side would make her try to shift her body in one direction and tickling the other would make her shift the opposite direction. The simple stroking of his fingers caused her to shift in a vain attempt to escape the torturous tickling. It was all so sensual and intimate. He loved the thought that a simply stroke of his finger could impose such a powerful reaction. It was exhilarating in a way. Nick simply could not resist any longer. He had to indulge himself a little.

Lauren suddenly began to jerk violently at the new ticklish sensation. She bucked and squirmed with a renewed vigor as Nick’s moist roaming tongue found his way into her shallow little navel. She bucked with a renewed vigor as the slimy appendage drilled into her navel while Nick’s fingers continued to stroke her sides like piano keys. Lauren laughed hysterically as Nick’s tongue wiggled into her navel like a fat worm. The tickling tongue’s torment would only ceased for the briefest of moments to explore the rest of her taut tummy, but it would eventually return back to her ticklish little innie navel.

Nick loved the taste of Lauren’s delicious skin as he listened to her muffled laughter and occasional squeals of torment. Her abdomen was glistening with sweat, which he lapped up with long and torturous strokes of his tongue. He knew that she had to use some type of flavored or scented body wash as her skin had the faintest taste of vanilla. He was enamored with how her abdominal muscles would flex and strain as his tongue caressed her sensitive flesh. The feeling of her bucking and writhing underneath him only increased Nick’s desire to tickle and torment her. He was lost in his own world of lust as his fingers tickled her sides and his tongue teased her tummy. Despite being overtaken by such lustful feelings, Nick knew that he had to wait to fully satisfy them. He wanted to torment and tease her as she had teased him all those years. This was his reward and he didn’t want to relinquish it too quickly. He knew that he needed to savor every moment.

Lauren was lost in another world as well, but it was completely different from Nick’s. Her world was not one of lust; rather, it was one of torment. It was a world where she could not form a rational thought as she laughter hysterically. The wiggling fingers coupled with his tormenting tongue left Lauren unable to escape the tickling. She squirmed and twisted her body against the bonds out of instinct in a vain attempt to avoid the tickling, but no matter which way she turned or twisted she was met with tickling and torment. She was in utter tickling hell with no visible sign of escape.

Finally, when it seemed as though she could take no more, Nick stopped tickling the poor woman and rose up from where he had been lying on her pelvis. He walked over to the table and grabbed another bottle of water as Lauren lay there still laughing some and attempting to catch her breath. He walked to the head of the bed and removed the gag from her mouth. Lauren quickly placed her lips around the mouth of the bottle and drank. “Looks like all this excitement has made someone pretty thirsty,” he quipped as he brushed some of the hair off her face. Lauren was too busy trying to catch her breath between gulps of water to make any comeback or retort. As she finished the last of the water, Nick took the plastic bottle and tossed it to the floor.

“Now, I’m going to make a deal with you,” he offered as she continued to breathe fresh air into her aching lungs. “I’m willing to let you lose the gag on the condition that you don’t scream. Is it a deal?”

Lauren nodded her head, as she was still too busy trying to catch her breath to speak.

“Good. Besides, it is much more fun to be able to hear you laugh,” Nick said with a mischievous smile.

“Please, stop. Don’t tickle me anymore. I’m sorry I teased you,” Lauren begged as she tried to appease her captor. “If you let me go I promise I won’t go to the cops or tell anyone about this. If you’ll just let me go we can forget this ever happened.”

“Forget this ever happened,” He asked in a puzzled tone. “My dear I don’t ever want to forget this happened. This has been my dream since we first started to exchange IMs. Besides, I thought you said that you liked to be tickled.”

“I do,” Lauren said hoping to stall him and perhaps prolong this break in the tickling. “I like to be tickled but this is torture.”

“Torture! You think this is torture,” Nick asked with a hint of anger behind his voice. “You have no idea what torture is. Torture is being tempted with something you cannot have for years on end. It is being show pictures and being told stories about something you want but then having it denied to you. You don’t know what torture is! I think it is time to end our break and get back down to business.”

Nick grabbed the scissors and moved to the foot of the bed. “What are you doing,” she cried as she heard the sound of fabric ripping. Nick didn’t answer her, but a response wasn’t needed for her to realize that he was cutting off her blue jeans. She tried to jerk at her bonds but she wasn’t going anywhere.

“Probably not a good idea to jerk around when someone is usually sharp scissors,” he said in a chastising tone as he cut away at the denim fabric covering Lauren’s other leg. “After all, you don’t want to get cut do you?”

Lauren continued to protest as Nick cut away at her jeans leaving her in nothing but her bra, panties and ankle boots. He admired her nearly nude form for a moment before being brought back to reality by the sounds of her protest and pleas for him to stop. He grabbed a feather from his assortment of tools on the nightstand and took a seat between her spread legs at the foot of the bed.

“I wonder if someone has ticklish legs,” Nick asked mockingly.

When she heard the question, Lauren tried to pull her legs against the bonds put it was no use. “Please, no more,” she cried. “Please don’t tickle me. I’m sorry, just please don’t. I’ll give you whatever you want, but just please no more tickling”

“But I don’t want anything else,” Nick said with a smile. “All I really want is to hear you laugh.” As he finished that phrase, he began to stroke the feather slower down the length of Lauren’s left leg, from her thigh all the way down to her leather ankle boots. Her leg jerked and she let out a tiny stream of giggles as the feather lightly caressed her leg. He repeated the motion again as he drug the feather from her ankle back up to her thigh causing another stream of giggles companied with pleas for him to stop. The feather traveled up and down her leg leaving a trail of goose bumps behind it as Lauren giggled.

“Such ticklish little legs,” he teased as he switched to her right leg. He brushed the feather up and down her leg in the same fashion with it accompanied by a stream a giggles “And such sweet little giggles,” he teased in a mocking tone. “What’s the matter? Does the feather tickle sweetie?”

“hehehe please hehehehe stop,” she tried to beg as she lightly giggled. The feather caressing her legs and causing them to jerk against her will as it lightly trailed up and down the length of her legs. She giggled continually as the feather would stop to linger at times near her knees and her hips. Though this certainly tickled, it was nothing compared to the earlier tickling and it was quite bearable.

As though he were reading her thoughts, Nick raised his right hand so that it was hovering over her left thigh. He extended his middle and index fingers so that they were nearly touching the crevice where Lauren’s thigh met her groin. He inched his fingers closer and closer toward the sensitive crevice until finally…

Lauren’s head shot up as the fingers made contact. She began to laugh with a renewed vigor as the two fingers danced across her ticklish flesh while the feather continued its relentless course as it stroked her leg. Her legs strained to close, but she was unable to clothes her legs to protect her sensitive flesh. “HAHAHAHA Please stohohohohop,” Lauren pleaded between peels of laughter.

“Ooooo, looks like somebody has a new tickle spot that she didn’t know about,” he teased as his fingers continued to dance across her skin. “Poor little girl. Does it tickle? Does someone have tickly little legs? Tickle, tickle, tickle little legs. I might just have to tickle these little legs all night. Would you like that? Your ticklish little legs being tickled, teased, and tormented all night long?”

Lauren was too busy laughing to answer him as Nick had abandoned the feather and his left hand had joined its mate in tickling the sensitive skin between her thigh and groin. She strained against her bonds in vain as she attempted to close her legs and protect the vulnerable and ticklish skin between her thighs. Though the tickling was torturous, the teasing and taunting made it worse. Being talked to like she was some little girl added to her feeling of helplessness as she lie there blindfolded and bound in her ankle boots and underwear.

Nick loved listening to her beg and plead for him to stop as laughter continuously flowed from her mouth and interrupted her cries. He watched her legs strain fruitlessly as his fingers danced along her inner thigh. Her soft sensitive skin felt like velvet under his eager fingers as he tickled and tormented her. It made him feel dominate and powerful to watch as each stroke of his fingers drew out new peals of laughter from the hysterical Lauren. Watching her squirm and twist in agony was incredibly erotic. The sound of her laughter coupled with the view of her squirming and the feel of her supple soft skin had caused Nick’s erection to ache; however, in as he was overrun with lust he knew that he had to wait. After all, good things come to those who wait. Still, he once again sensed a need to indulge his lustful side a little. Nick stopped tickling Lauren’s thighs and shifted himself so that he was now lying down on his stomach at the foot of the bed with his legs dangling over.

For Lauren, the momentary break gave her a chance to catch her breath a little. She gasped in air as she lay there. Lauren looked as though she had run a marathon as she sucked in air, drenched with sweat, her hair a mess as stray strands clung to her sweat covered forehead. “Please *gasp* no more *gasp*,” Lauren begged. “Please *gasp* just stOOOHOHOHOP!!!”

Her cries were interrupted as Nick’s fingers were now dancing behind her knees, which was nothing compared to his hungry mouth attacking her inner thighs. His mouth nibbling and licking her sensitive flesh drove her into hysterics as she bucked her hips, grinding them into the bed and thrusting them forward. She laughed hysterically as Nick’s fingers teased the backs of her knees and his mouth devoured the sensitive flesh at her thighs. Though the tickling was driving her hysterical with laughter, the hungry mouth attacking her inner thighs was also driving something else. Lauren’s libido had been kept primarily at bay due to the circumstances surrounding her situation, but the feeling of Nick’s teeth nibbling at her thighs and his tongue drilling and worming itself into the crevice between her thighs and groin had awoken a sleeping giant.

Nick smiled as Lauren moaned briefly between fits of hysterical laughter. “Well, well, well, look who has decided to join the party,” Nick teased as he continued to tickle the hysterical Lauren. He continued to nibble at the sensitive patch of skin, causing the hysterical girl to buck wildly and moan lustfully as she cackled. He loved watching her react to his tickling touch. It was a beautiful dichotomy of pleasure and pain. The way she threw her head back in anguish and cackled hysterically, but at the same time she would moan lustfully and thrust her hips as his skilled mouth drove her insane. His wicked digits roaming behind her knees kept her laughing hysterically, but his tongue and teeth teasing her thighs filled her with lust.

Lauren pulled at her bonds in a vain attempt to clothes her legs to protect her sensitive thighs, but the restraints left her almost entirely immobile. She tossed her head from side to side as she laugh hysterically. Her mind was unable to think of anything but the tickling. How she hated those roaming fingers tormenting her legs, but at the same time how she only wished that hungry mouth would find her wet center. She hated the tickling, but at the same time it drove her wild with lust and desire.

“Plehehehehehehehehehease,” she cried between fits of laughter and guttural sounds of lust “stohohohohohohohohop.”

“Are you sure you want me to stop,” Nick asked her teasingly. “Your mouth says yes, but your moist lips seem to say that you like it.”

“Plehehehehehehehease hahahahahaha mercy hahahahahahaha,” Lauren begged.

“Alright,” he said showing some semblance of compassion. “I guess you have earned a short break. After all, we still have a few more spots to explore before I’ve had my fill and I don’t want you blacking out on me. I want you to enjoy every moment of this.”

As Nick got up of the bed he went to go retrieve more water for his helpless captive as she sucked in air at a rapid pace. He put the mouth of the water bottle to her lips and she eagerly sucked it down. Lauren continued to gasp as she drank, trying to fill her burning lungs with oxygen. She was completely exhausted but Nick’s promise that she still had more ticklish spots that he wanted to explore left her on edge as it lingered in the back of her mind.

As she finished the water bottle, Nick pulled it away and discarded it. He looked down at Lauren and smiled. She looked so helpless as she lay there bound to the bed with a blindfold covering her eyes. This was everything he had wanted since they first began chatting all those years ago as she teased him with pictures of all her sensitive spots and stories about her ticklish escapades. He couldn’t help but let his eyes wander down her stretched frame, down to her size 5 feet encased in her fashionable leather ankle boots. Nick knew that soon he would get his fingers on her tiny ticklish tootsies, but first he wanted to play a little game with his petite little plaything and make all of this a little more fun.

“Now that you’ve had a five minute break to catch your breath, I’m going to give you a choice,” he said with a smirk as he sat down at the foot of the bed. “We can either go back to our fun, or we can chat for a little bit and postpone resuming for a little longer.”

“We can talk,” the helpless girl cried. “We can talk about anything just please no more…

“Now hold on,” Nick said interrupting her pleas. “There is a catch to our little chat. You have to be honest with me. If I even think you’re lying we’ll go right back to tickling. Is that understood?”

Lauren nodded her head enthusiastically. “Yes anything, just please don’t tickle me.”

“As long as I don’t think you’re lying to me I promise you won’t get any more tickling,” Nick said with a smile. “Now, I’m going to be ask you some questions and I want you to give me some honest answers. For starters, am I the only guy you’ve chatted online with about tickling and shared pictures of yourself to?”

“No,” she said hesitantly with a hint of meekness as though she were unsure that her response might cause him to tickle her again anyway.

“I’m sorry Lauren but you’re going to have to speak up or I might have to go back to tickling you to raise your volume.”

“No,” she said louder after his threat of further tickling.

“That’s better. So, how many men have you chatted with?”

“I’m not really sure,” she replied.

“Think of a ballpark number then. Was it 5? 10? 20?”

“I really don’t know,” she said with a hint of fear that her uncertainty might result in more tickling. She decided to offer a number just to keep him from getting impatient. “Maybe 10 or 15.”

“Wow,” he replied. “Someone is a really busy girl. Now do you share your pictures and stories with all of them or am I just special.”

“No, I talk with all them about tickling and we exchange pictures.”

“So then I’m not the only one you have led on or teased like this,” he replied.

“No I guess not,” she replied uncertain of where this conversation was heading.

“Well, do you think it is right to tease and lead these men on with stories of your ticklish escapades?”

“No, I mean…I guess no…I just don’t see how I was hurting anyone,” Lauren replied.

“You don’t see how you were hurting anyone,” Nick replied in a tone of disbelief. “You send these men pictures of your body, tickling their imagination with anecdotes about how ticklish you are, and you don’t think that is wrong?”

“I mean, I guess I could see it being a little selfish when you put it that way,” she responded timidly as she could sense his tone rising a little.

“If you think it is wrong or selfish, don’t you think you owe them something?”

“Like what,” she asked unsure of what he was getting to.

“What if you gave them a little show,” he said with a smile.

“What do you mean,” Lauren asked with a hint of fear in her voice as she was beginning to become worried as to where this was going.

“Funny you should ask,” he said as he got up off the bed and walked over to the open laptop sitting on the table. “Maybe, you could give all of your fans a little webcam show.”

“NO!” Lauren cried out. “Please Nick don’t do that. I’m sorry that I teased you all those years. It was wrong of me and I’m really sorry, but please don’t make me into some kind of exhibitionist.”

“Though I appreciate your apology, I’m not the only one you owe an apology to,” he replied as he booted up her laptop. “Think of those other men you teased and torment all those years. Don’t they deserve an apology too? Don’t they deserve to get a little satisfaction for all the years of teasing as well?”

“I’m really sorry. Please I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. I’m begging you please don’t do this.”

“You know Lauren you should really password protect your computer and your instant messenger,” Nick said ignoring her pleas. “I mean any lunatic could steal your computer and have access to all your personal data.”

As Nick logged into her account, he was instantly bombarded with IMs. “Looks like a lot more than 15,” he teased her. Lauren jerked at her bonds in attempt to free herself, but it was no use. He was going to expose her to the world, in more ways than one.

Nick clicked on her status and began to type “watch my hot boyfriend tickle me silly.” He then scrolled over to the options and clicked for it to start her webcam. The feed was instantly picked up by multiple men who saw Nick’s smiling face and Lauren bound to the bed in her bra, panties, and ankle boots. Most of the messages ranged from comments about how awesome this was to what a lucky bastard Nick was for getting to tickle such a hot piece of ass. Nick made sure to position the screen and camera so that the eager viewers would be able to see all the action.

Lauren, to her credit, had still be trying to beg with Nick not to do this and to not tickler her anymore despite Nick ignoring and not responding to her pleas. Nick approached his bound victim and reached for the scissors that had been laying on the nightstand. “I think your viewers want to see if your carpet matches the drapes,” he said with a smirk.

“No,” she cried. “Please someone help! This man is crazy!”

“Lauren the webcam is muted. None of these men can hear you and even if they could, do you really think they would help you?”

Nick’s response caused Lauren to realize the reality of her situation. She was trapped and there was going to be no escape from this tickling hell. She suddenly felt him pull back the fabric on her bra, which was followed by the sound of the scissors snipping through the fabric leaving her petite breasts and pointy nipples exposed to the world. Lauren’s breasts were an a cup that seemed to match her petite frame. Her nipples were a light shade of brown and her nipples were already fairly pointy from all the earlier excitement, which she had yet to recover from. She had little time to be embarrassed as she soon felt the fabric of her panties being pulled back, which was again accompanied by the sound of the scissors cutting them away until she was completely nude except for her high heel boots.

“Well it seems you are a natural brunette,” he teased as he ran a finger over the strip of her brown curls causing Lauren to shudder. “Now I guess the only thing left for me to see is these cute little feet.”

Lauren’s head shot up and she began to plead with Nick as he walked down to the foot of the bed. “Please Nick, this has gone to far,” she begged. “Please don’t tickle my feet I’m begging you. Just shut off the webcam and let me go. I’ll do whatever you want just please no more.”

Nick seemingly ignored her as he unzipped the boot on her right foot and slowly removed it to reveal a tiny foot covered by a white ankle sock. He then tugged on the zipper for the left boot and once again slowly removed it’s boot to reveal a matching pair. He gently ran his fingers up the right socked foot to Lauren’s surprise and was rewarded with a yelp and giggles that interrupted her pointless pleas for mercy. He repeated the action on her left foot, which receive a similar reaction. Nick couldn’t wait any longer, he had to strip her feet bare and remove her last line of defense. He wanted to drag this out for Lauren and for his newly found audience. He inserted his index and middle finger between her ankle and the cotton fabric protecting her defenseless feet. He then gripped the fabric with his thumb and began to slowly reveal her tiny foot. The fabric came over her foot, first revealing her pinkish heel, then her rounded arch up to the pinkish ball of her foot until finally the sock was completely off revealing five cute little bubbly toes. Lauren’s foot looked softer than any picture could have possibly hoped to show. Lauren’s tiny size five foot looked completely vulnerable as her ankle lay restrained to the bed. Her little toes curled and flexed in anticipation as Nick then gripped the sock on her other foot and removed it in the same manner to expose another ticklish little foot.

“I wonder if these little feet might happen to be ticklish at all,” he teased.

“No please not my feet,” she begged. “Please anything but my feet I’m begging you.”

Nick inched the fingers on his right hand closer to her left foot as his fingertips practically itched to make contact with her ticklish flesh. “Somebody has ticklish feet,” he teased as he inched closer and closer. “I wonder just how ticklish this tiny tootsies could be.”

“Please don’t!” Lauren cried.

“Here it comes. I’m going to tickle your little feet little Lauren,” Nick teased as his finger tips were merely centimeters away from her wiggling foot with its frantic little toes. His fingers inched closer and closer to their intended destination until suddenly…

Lauren’s head shot up and she shook it from side to side as she began to laugh while Nick’s fingertips stroked the arch of her left foot. She tried earnestly to pull her foot away but her restraints had little to no give. Her foot jerked and trembled as Nick’s fingers danced along the sensitive flesh on the sole of her foot. Her toes scrunched and flailed, but it was no use, she could not avoid the dastardly digits roaming across her helpless soles.

As his fingers teased her flailing foot, Nick was lost in a trance. He had a fetish for ticklish women’s feet and watching her feet react to his touch was almost hypnotic. He was enamored by Lauren’s response depending on where he tickled on her little feet. Drawing little circles on her heel and the nodule on her ankle caused her foot to shake from side to side and made her giggle, but scratching the sole of her foot or her arch made her head shoot up and caused her foot to jerk back and forth. His favorite reaction perhaps though was when he would tickle her toes. Lauren’s toes were obviously her weakest spot. Tickling them made her curl her toes in defense and caused her to laugh more intensely and at a higher pitch. Whenever she’d curl her little toes to attempt to block out his fingers, Nick would simply go back to tickling another part of her foot until the tender flesh became accessible again.

“Someone has some ticklish toes,” Nick teased as he continued to tickle her wiggling and squirming left foot.

“Plehehehehehease,” Lauren cried between fits of laughter. “Nohohohohohohohohoho more nohohohohohohoho hahahahahahahaha!”

“No more,” Nick asked in a mocking tone as he continued his assault on her flailing foot. “But I haven’t even gotten started yet. After all, your other little foot seems to be getting lonely.”

Having said that, Nick then began to tickle both of her feet at the same time. Lauren’s laughter intensified as now her tormentor was tickling both of her feet. She pulled at her restraints with a renewed vigor but it was all for naught as they would not give in the slightest. Her feet danced as though she were standing on hot coals as she attempted to avoid the tickling digits as they scraped, stroked, harassed, and tormented her ticklish feet; however, there was no escape from the tickling. Wherever her feet moved, Nick’s eager fingers followed to graze her sensitive soles.

Lauren’s only defense was to try and curl her little toes, but Nick soon became wise to her tactics. He ceased his tickling long enough to grab two lengths of string from his pocket. Before Lauren knew what was happening he tied the lengths around each of her big toes and tied the other end around her ankle so her toes were forced back and the soles of her feet were stretched as taut as a drum. Once he was satisfied with his handiwork, Nick resumed his assault on Lauren’s now completely immobile soles and toes. With her only line of defense stripped from her, was forced to lie there and endure the continued tickling of her helpless feet.

Though the tickling was definitely torture, there was still a part of her that enjoyed being completely helpless and at the mercy of her tormentor. The soles of Lauren’s feet may have been her worst spot, but there was something erotic about this whole ordeal. Though Lauren was by no means enjoying the tickling, her body couldn’t help but become aroused from the stroking of her ticklish feet.

The sight of watching Lauren buck and wither in torment had once again gotten Nick excited. He lustfully watched Lauren’s soles attempt to jerk and shift as they tried to avoid his tickling fingers. His mouth salivated as Lauren laughed, jerking her feet in response to his fingers stroking her sensitive soles. He could not take it any longer. He had to taste her ticklish tootsies. Nick ceased tickling her squirming feet with his fingers and he leaned in and gave her right foot a loving lick as he drug his tongue from the bottom of her heel all the way back up to her wiggling toes.

At first Lauren didn’t know how to react. The shift in sensation shocked her mind and for a moment she stopped laughing entirely, but that was quickly replace by giggling as the slick, bumpy appendage was dragged up and down the sole of her foot. Though the tongue still tickled, it was much less severe than Nick’s fingers and to an extent she even enjoyed the feeling of it caressing the sole of her foot. Soon, Lauren’s giggles were accompanied by light moans of pleasure. Her nipples began to become more erect and her glistening lips moistened even more as Nick tongue caressed her sensitive feet. Lauren’s giggles increased though as his wiggling tongue wormed its way between her tiny little toes. She began to giggle a bit louder as Nick’s tongue explored the tiny crevasses between her toes but her moan also continued.

Nick, through his lustful assault, began to realize that he wasn’t the only one getting excited. “Do you want me to stop,” he asked with a sly smile on his face.

“hehehe no hehehe *moan* plehehease hehehe don’t stop,” she begged.

“Then you have to beg me to tickle your feet,” Nick replied. “Beg me to tickle them if you don’t want me to stop.”

“plehehehehease tickle hehehehehe my feheheheet,” Lauren begged between moans of pleasure.

“As you wish,” Nick said as he began to rake the soles of her feet with his fingers and began to suckle on her wiggling toes.

The sensation of having her toes sucked and her feet tickled intensely drove Lauren wild. She began to laugh earnestly, but she also thrust her hips violently as the toe sucking drove her wild with lust. Lauren was beyond thought; she was simply reacting to Nick’s assault on her bare soles. She was being driven crazy by the tickling, but wild with lust from the mouth sucking and attending to her ticklish toes.

Nick sucked on the squirming digits and his tongue wrapped around them. He himself was becoming increasingly overtaken with lust. He loved the taste of her body and he knew that he needed to indulge his throbbing member, but the lure of her ticklish flesh was too great. He had dreamed of this moment for sometime and now that he finally had her he did not want to relinquish it. Nick wanted to enjoy every moment of this because he did not know when he might get another chance to have her in this position. His hungry mouth switched over to her other foot and continued its assault. Nick was lost in a world of lust and he had no plans to relinquish his control over her ticklish body.

Lauren was also lost in another world, but her world was one of torment and pleasure. The tickling of her feet was utter torment. It scraping of her soles caused her to laugh hysterically as her sensitive flesh was assaulted. The fact that the blindfold covered her eyes only made it worse as she could not even anticipate where the erratic attacks would come from next. She was left to laugh hysterically, never knowing where Nick’s fingers might assault her next. However, she was also overtaken by the pleasure of Nick sucking on her ticklish toes. His wet hungry mouth feasting on her ticklish little digits caused her to become wet with desire and made her nipples stiffen with excitement. As she laughed frantically, guttural moans of pleasure and desire emerged from her throat. She was neither in heaven or hell. Lauren was in gap between where she could only await when her final release might come.

Finally, Nick was overcome with lust and he couldn’t take it any longer. He removed his mouth from her frantically wiggling toes and ceased his tickling of her sensitive flesh. He then closed the laptop, much to the dismay of his captivated audience. Nick stripped himself nude and mounted Lauren as she lie laughing, sweating and breathing heavily.

“Tell me that you want me inside you,” he whispered into Lauren’s ear.

Overcome with lust, but still unable to speak from the assault on her ticklish feet, Lauren nodded her head.

“No,” Nick said with authority. “I want you to say it.” Nick began to gently tickle Lauren’s nipples as if to give her an incentive to respond.

“yehehehehes,” Lauren giggled.

“Yes what,” Nick asked as he still gently tickled the pointy little nubbins that sat atop the glistening little mounds of flesh causing Lauren to squirm beneath him.

“Yehehehehes, please hehehehe fuck mehehehe,” Lauren attempted to say between giggles.

“I’m sorry,” Nick said mockingly as he continued to caress her ticklish little nipples. “What was that you said? I need you to speak up.”

“Fuck hehehhehehehe mehehehehehehe. Plehehehehehease fuck mehehehehe Nick plehehehehease,” Lauren cried out between the giggles as she was overcome with desire.

“As you wish,” Nick said as he guided his erection into her womanhood. Nick entered her lubricated pussy with little resistance as he propped himself up on his elbows for leverage. Nick thrust into her and she grinded her hips back into him. As they began to get a rhythm going, Nick once again began to lightly caress Lauren’s nipples causing her to resume giggling lightly in accompaniment to her moans of pleasure. The light ticklish also caused Lauren to begin to move her hips at an increased rhythm. Nick continued to thrust his cock deep inside her, rubbing against her clit. After only a few moments of tickling and fucking, Lauren gripped her fist tight and her pussy contracted around Nick’s cock as she experienced an earth shattering orgasm. Lauren’s giggling and moaning, coupled with her womanhood gripping his cock was all that it took for Nick to go over the edge as well as his cock erupted inside her. The two collapsed from exhaustion with Nick lying atop her, both breathing heavily and unable to speak.

After some time, Nick removed Lauren’s blindfold and smiled as she looked back at him with bedrooms eyes. “Was it everything you thought it would be,” Nick asked with that all too familiar smirk.

“I’ll say,” she replied still slightly out of breath. “When you said you wanted to try restraints I wasn’t so sure, but it did add a whole new level to the tickling. The whole thing about the webcam was kind of kinky too. I didn’t know how I’d feel about a bunch of strangers watching, but it was pretty hot.”

“Thanks. I told you that you’d like it,” Nick replied.

As he unloosened the restraints Nick hesitated a moment and asked the question he’d been wondering since they first started this session. “So can we try it again some time,” he asked with a hint of eagerness in his voice.

“Sure,” she replied, “but next time I want to have a turn with you.”

Nick gave a little gulp.

“After all,” Lauren said with a smirk, “with all the hell you just put me through I think I do deserve a little bit of revenge.”

Nick sighed in defeat. “You’re right sweetie, it is only fair.”

The two embraced as Lauren gave her kinky husband a quick tickle on the ribs causing him to jump and giggle. She couldn’t help herself. After all, she still was quite a tease.

Last edited:
first to comment

waaaah ... this is crazy. absolutely crazy.

best story of the year. fantastic length. great description. absolutely masterpiece

Absolutely one of the hottest stories I have ever read here! Brilliant work sir. :clap:

BRAVO! Excellent work! I'm going to show it to my wife and suggest it as a script!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back