• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Sinbad Part 1 Sinbad Captured M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Sinbad grew up as an orphan wondering the streets of Bagdad, begging for a meal and a place to stay. This worked for him for a while, but as he got older, he knew he needed something more .... profitable, so he joined a group of thieves. Together they all managed to become a sort of "family"; looking out for each other, working together to survive and run their scams. Their leader was Nathan, a young man who was abandoned by his father because he was of mixed parentage. Nathan was street wise and a good protector of the group.

When Nathan came upon Sinbad, he was dirty and nearly starving. Nathan took him in and nursed him back to health. The other boys in the group saw that Nathan favored Sinbad. Seeing that this "jealousy" from the group would tear the family apart, Nathan decided to set Sinbad up so he would be captured by the Muhadeen. The Muhadeen were the local police. They also specialized in torture as both a tool of punishment and a tool of interrogation.

Nathan told Sinbad of a certain place in the market where the merchant was an easy mark. Sinbad followed Nathan's instructions. Nathan gathered the rest of the boys in the group to watch Sinbad get captured. Sinbad hid and watched for an opportunity to steal the money purse. Sinbad waited until the money purse was unattended and went to grab it.

To his surprise, an agent of the Muhadeen grabbed him and knocked him down. "So you thought you could steal the money eh!" the agent bellowed. Sinbad quickly got on his knees and bowed in subservience. "Please forgive me! I meant no harm. I have no home and I am very hungry." Sinbad hoped his false repentance would buy him some mercy from the agent.

The agent looked closer at Sinbad. "Aren't you under the protection of Nathan?" Sinbad nodded. "I am." he replied hoping he would be returned to Nathan without punishment. Nathan was watching and waited for the right time to intervene. Finally Nathan calmly entered the market place and stood next to Sinbad. He spoke to the agent. Nathan went to Sinbad and pulled him gently up to a standing position. "I am sorry, but you must be punished under the law."
"please Master Nathan.. I am under your protection and in your favor." Nathan shook his head. "I must follow the law of the Muhadeen." Sinbad dropped his head and stood still, waiting to be taken into custody.

The agent spoke to Nathan again. "How shall we punish him? A taste of the lash?" Nathan, knowing that Deran, head of the Muhadeen reserved a special kind of punishment, one that pleased him. "Tell Deran that Sinbad is very ticklish. He'll know how to punish him. If he wonders, Sinbad is ticklish everywhere.
The agent smiled and nodded. He grabbed Sinbad and took him to Deran.

Deran studied Sinbad. "So.. You were caught stealing in the market place. Nathan has sought fit to follow the law for once and have you punished." Sinbad looked at Deran defiantly and said nothing. "You have nothing to say for yourself?" Deran asked. Sinbad still said nothing. Deran got up and walked close to Sinbad and whispered in his ear, "I hear you're quite ticklish!" Sinbad shivered. He could stand the lash on his skin, but tickling was more than he could stand. He looked at Deran and said, "Please.. anything but tickling!" Deran turned around and looked at Sinbad. "Now you find your voice! Too ticklish eh! We shall see!!"

Deran called for his tickler and told him to prepare Sinbad for tickling. Deran decided he would do the tickling.

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back