• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Hot Shower [M/F] - Adult

Kusumimi

TMF Novice
Life With A Tickler #1: A Hot Shower [M/F] - Erotic

"A Hot Shower"

I closed my eyes and let the hot water flow over my body. My boyfriend was still asleep so I thought I’d start the day with a nice shower. Humming a melody, I moved my hands through my hair. I reached out for the shampoo but then heard the sound of the door. Did I forget to close it? Before I could think or say anything I heard my boyfriend’s voice.

“Good morning honey!” My eyes widened. That was his teasing voice. A week ago he had admitted his tickle fetish to me, and I’ve been used as his tickle toy ever since. Last night he tied me to his bed and tickled me mercilessly until I thought I would pass out. And always while tickling me, he would use that same teasing voice as he did now. But attacking me in the shower was something he had never done before, and I really hoped that was not what was on his mind.

The door of the shower cabin opened and my boyfriend’s naked, well-muscled body showed up. “Adam!” I said, a little bit shocked. He grinned and stepped into the shower, closing the door of the cabin again. I backed against the wall and was trapped like a little prey.

“What’s with the face Ashley?” He asked, and he planted a sweet kiss on my lips. “You just surprised me, that’s all,” I said, and I continued with what I was doing. I started shampooing my hair while my boyfriend watched me. “Is it that interesting?” I asked, and he just looked at me. “You just look so sexy when you’re taking a shower,” He said. We were only dating for a month, and we actually didn’t take showers together that much. I don’t know why though, I guess to me it's a more intimate step you only do after dating for a bit longer. I blushed at the strange compliment and continued rubbing the shampoo in my hair.

“Here, let me help you.” My eyes shot open when I felt him rub my sides, his fingers digging in slightly as he massaged them. “N-no I can do that myself!” I squeaked, and I brought my hand – covered with shampoo – to his chest and pushed a little. “Aw don’t be so cold Ashley. Or is it your morning temper? Should I cheer you up?” His hands crawled up and started kneading my ribs. “Heheheh Adam stop it!” I squirmed and backed against the wall. Lowering my hands, I gave up the attempt to wash my hair and tried to push him away. “I know you like it!” He teased, and he gently tickled my sides and ribs. “Ahahahadam please stop it! I’m haha I’m gonna fall!” I squealed. My legs were trembling, and I felt I had to be careful not to slip. “No you won’t!” He sang, and he wrapped his arms around me. Trapped in his embrace I felt him once again prod and poke my sides, and I buried my face in his shoulder and giggled hysterically.

The hot water, the tickling, it was all becoming too much. While I was being tortured, the forever streaming water slowly washed away the remaining shampoo from my hair. I gasped for breath and suddenly bent down, and crawled against the wall so that the streaming water could only reach my legs and feet. I hugged my torso and tried to look angry.

“I’m trying to take a shower! Don’t tickle me!” I yelled. Adam only smirked down at me and hovered over me. I shut my eyes at the water that splashed over him into my face. “I’ve always wanted to try and tickle you here,” He said, and I suddenly felt his weight on top of me and I opened my eyes again. He was straddling me and I could feel his erection against my sex. I looked up at his sexy smile and closed my eyes when he kissed me. I kissed him back, even though I knew he had me. I couldn’t go anywhere now. His hands found my sides once again and I tensed up when he used his short fingernails to tickle me lightly. “Hmmhm don’t..” I moaned in the kiss, but I was ignored like always and he moved his hands up.

I gasped when he wiggled his fingers in my armpits and immediately brought my hands up to try to push him again. But he easily caught both my hands and moved them in his one hand. Even though he did this a lot to me, I never learned to get the strength to pull my hands free. He slowly moved my hands up, forcing my arms over my head. I whined when his other hand tickled from my armpit down to my hip, and back up again. “S-s-stop it!” I squeaked, my eyes shut tight.

“Now now baby!” Was the only thing he said back, and I gasped in shock when I felt cold metal touch my wrists. “Adam don’t you even think –“ *click* I couldn’t believe it. He really had this all planned from the start. Bringing handcuffs into the shower to restrain me... This was unbelievable! With my arms over my head, cuffed to the bottom of the shower pipe, my upper body was left totally vulnerable. “Now I can wash you up without you getting in my way,” He said with his scary voice, and he took the shower gel. “Adam!!! Adam I’ll kill you when I get out of this, I swear!” I spat at him. “You never learn, do you?” He said, and he lazily wiggled his finger in my belly button while opening the shower gel bottle with his other hand. I laughed and tried to suck in my stomach, but to no avail.

He finally covered his hands with shower gel and started to rub it on me. I pressed my lips together as he started at my wrists and rubbed down my arms. “You jerk…!” I hissed when he reached my armpits. My punishment for calling him a jerk was a vicious tickle in my armpits. He pressed his thumbs in my armpits and moved them in circles which tickled like hell.

“Hahhahaha Adammmm!! Aaaahaha eehehe nooo!!” I was laughing so hard at this point. My legs didn’t even take notice of the hot water streaming all over them. All I could feel at that moment was the horrible tickling. After a long minute he finally stopped and continued rubbing the shower gel on me. He rubbed my shoulders, ribs, sides and stomach. All the while ignoring my breasts. My breasts were my weak point and I knew he was saving them for later. “Well well Ash, that wasn’t so bad was it?” He asked sweetly. “I think I’ve had enooouuhahahaha ohmygod Adam stop that right now!” I laughed out loud as he squeezed my hips and upper legs. “Stahahaahp please!” I squealed. “Fine, I’ll stop”. I believed him there for a second, but all he did was stand up, turn around and sit down on my legs again, this time facing my feet. “Oh no, Adam. Don’t you dare!” I yelled. “I think these need a good scrub” He said, and he reached up to get the brush. I tried to kick my legs and tugged at my restrained hands.

“Nooooahahaha stahhp enough alreahahaha doooon’t!” I was in hysterics. He had my toes pulled back with his one hand, and used the brush to scrub my soles and toes. “The neighbors will hear you darling,” He said calmly, never stopping the assault on my poor foot. “Fuck eheheheh stop!” I yelled between laughs. “Your reactions never fail to make me smile!” He sang, and he moved to my other foot. I threw my head back and laughed hysterically. My screams and pleas echoing through the bathroom. I screeched when he added his other hand to my other foot, tickling both of them at once. I bucked and struggled hysterically, screaming with laughter. And finally he stopped.

He stood over me while I panted and gasped for breath. “Now now my little banshee, are you alright?” He asked. This man was so mean. So mean! “No! Release me this instant!” I panted. I really must have looked like a banshee. With my wet hair in a mess, and the way I screamed and thrashed. Gosh. “You’re so cute when you’re all fed up,” He said, and he sat down on my legs again.

He scooted a bit more up and I felt his erection against my throbbing wetness again. I squirmed and tried to ignore the pleasure I started to feel. “Ashley...” I looked up at him and saw his face coming closer. He captured my lips with his and moved his tongue into my mouth, giving me a hot kiss. Right then only the sound of the streaming water was heard while I was drowning in his kiss. I felt his hands massage my breasts and moaned in the kiss. He tickled my nipples with his thumbs and used his index fingers to tickle the underside of my breasts. I arched my back and gasped, my mouth wide open without any sound coming out.

“That’s – no ah stop hehe oh God please-” I blurted out between gasps and giggles. He bent down and took one of my rock hard nipples between his teeth and flicked his tongue over the tip. “Aaah!” I moaned and I felt my sex throb with desire. “Adam please – I can’t…” I breathed, but he continued the assault on my nipple with his tongue while tickling my other breast with both his hands, scribbling all his ten fingers over the sensitive skin. “Adammmm no…” He moved up again and I felt his lips against my neck. I shivered at the ticklish feeling, and squirmed when he massaged my breasts again. “I love you Ashley,” He mumbled against my neck, and he proceeded the sensitive skin, sending chills down my spine. “Ahh that – that tickles so much please don’t!” I whimpered, but I wasn’t being sincere. He nibbled on my earlobe and then licked down my neck towards my breasts.

“Should I stop?” He asked, a sneaky smile across his face. I opened one eye and gazed at him without answering. He shrugged and gave my nipple a lick with the tip of his tongue. “Ah, no please don’t stop..” I sighed in defeat. “Don’t worry, I won’t,” He said, and he continued to lick my nipple. “I won’t..” He said again, and suddenly there was an evil grin on his face. I knew what he was planning before he attacked. He was tickling my exposed sides and ribs again while he still tickled my breasts with his tongue. “Ohmygod hahahaha aaahhh” I couldn’t do anything but laugh, giggle and moan. One of his hands slowly moved down and he started to rub my clit with his fingertip. I jumped at the sudden feeling and sighed with pleasure. He added another finger to my warmth and slowly pushed them in.

I lifted my hips a bit, inviting his touch while biting my lip to keep myself from crying out. I whimpered when he rubbed my clit with his thumb, making my body shudder and shake. “Ah, no.. too much..” I moaned and I shut my eyes.

Suddenly I heard a click again and I felt that I could move my arms again. In an instant I was on my hands and knees with my back towards him, weak from the sensations. “Are you getting away?” He asked, and I felt him grab me at my hips. That’s when he pushed his hard shaft deep inside me from behind, and I cried out. While I was still on my hands and knees, he started to thrust in and out while reaching his arms around me so that he could fondle my sensitive breasts.

I moaned and gasped and I felt that I was very close. The thrusts became harder and I trembled on my hands and knees. With a soft cry I reached my orgasm, my arms and legs losing their remaining energy. I leaned down and only kept my bottom up by leaning on my weak and trembling knees. Adam still didn’t stop fucking me, and I squeaked when he started tickling my clit with his fingertips. With his other arm wrapped around me he also started to tickle my stomach, making me giggle and moan hysterically. “Stoooohp!” I moaned. “Almost…” He moaned, and he intensified the tickling. I clenched my teeth but couldn’t control my hysterical laughter.

He finally climaxed and we slowly fell weakly against the shower wall, the water still spraying over us. With his arms still around my middle we lay there panting and catching our breaths. “I will fucking kill you...” I muttered. Adam smirked at my big mouth and wiggled his fingers over my hypersensitive stomach. I burst out in giggles and squirmed in his grip. Alright, I was asking for that one.

Last edited:
I am sure you, your next story is going to be as interesting :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back